It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reimagine Tomorrow by The Walt Disney Company

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chiefsmom

I still do not get it, what is wrong with children staying innocent and carefree for as long as they can, darn teen years are the hardest, then adulthood is worst and last for the rest of their lives.

Let the children be children.

I was raised innocent and carefree.

It's really not helpful in traversing this world -- real life -- etc.

I wish I had had more structure, responsibilities, and awareness.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
We're all humans; it's a shame we can't identify as such, instead of promoting the division that allows us to be controlled.

Who promotes the division?

If those in question were just accepted -- there would be no need for division.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Not surprising, the media (of any sort) are pushing a narrative. It's a narrative that doesn't fit anywhere, nor does it agree with the overwhelming majority, but they STILL keep doing it in order to normalize it. They hope the more BS they push, the more accepted and normalized it becomes. All major companies do this. The real question is why and who is pulling the strings?

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Billions of people around the world have sexual organs and commit sexual acts.

No humans would be alive at all except for sexual reproduction.

Some people have different sex drives than others.

Considering the all-pervasive nature of the subject, there is a lot of denial about it.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
So whats the Masculine form for Cinderella? Isn't Minnie just a reused design off Mickey?

I'm surprised the Abrahmic Zealots let their children virgin eyes watch Looney Toons with a cross dressing bunny kissing and even marrying a man who didn't notice.

That at least 2 different sins if not more especially on the Lords Day in the morning.
edit on 30-3-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I really think that when people push this bull# it is because they live that life themselves and expect everyone else to think like them. Just wait for the push to lower the age of consent to 13 since it will be the people who want that to happen in their twisted head.

edit on 30-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It is already an organization for the civil rights of pedophiles in society and they want to be pushed on every citizen in the US they wanted or not. Because you know, pedophiles are people too.

I say hang them by the genitals.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

And children need to be aware of this because? please fill me in, this is common knowledge for adults and that is fine and dandy, but children needs to know this? they need to go to a "children most happy place in the world" to learn about gender and transgenderism, because that is where Woke Disney is heading.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: chr0naut

And children need to be aware of this because? please fill me in, this is common knowledge for adults and that is fine and dandy, but children needs to know this? they need to go to a "children most happy place in the world" to learn about gender and transgenderism, because that is where Woke Disney is heading.

LOL, Disney is a media company. It was never the happiest place. It looks like you totally bought their advertising.

Even back in the day, there were those who didn't like; Bambi, Old Yeller, Alice in Wonderland, and Fantasia because they might upset 'precarious young minds' with 'unsettling' ideas.

edit on 30/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

XL5

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe disney should make an animated nazi death camp movie, it happened so why not? Maybe a time lapse of a corpse decomposing just to prove to children that there is a skeleton living inside them. There might be kids that are attracted to all genders but why push them, let the kids decide on their own with real people. There are people who "love" animals too that are not accepted, should we normalize that too? There are people who have more metal on their face than skin.

You don't see them normalizing nerds, real nerds, not just people who are good with computers. Even the movies and tv shows that had nerds in them didn't make it better for nerds. Just because nerds are not jammed into everything doesn't make me feel unrepresented or anything like that. I would rather be liked for who I am rather than liked because people think it is the in thing to do.

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: captaintyinknots

No offense meant there but Disney products and TV shows and movies with their agendas are been watched in Europe and in the EU by the millions.

If US and those in North America wont have a interest in their stuff than somebody will still keep pushing them.
edit on 30-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 07:20 PM
link   

The answer to this is simple: boycott disney.

They have done some pretty sick stuff over the years anyway. They have been off the list for kids in my house for quite a while and that is not going to change any time soon, if ever.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 12:13 AM
link   

It's the snowflake generation.

They have to undo all the horrible damage of passing out pink baton twirling flyers to girls and blue karate ones to boys. Giving girls Barbies and boys GI-Joe's was the sick instilling of gender roles.

Insert sarcasm:

Like if we wouldn't have seen the movie Fugitive we wouldn't have run around through the neighbors yards hunting each other with toy guns... oh those horrible gender roles instilled on us.

By today's standard we were all sick for making fun of the boy that took the pink baton twirling one. By identifying his want to spin a stick instead of fight as fruity and different we were showing intolerance and should have been admonished for our discriminatory behavior.

Our childhoods are nostalgia now... a song for the past.

In the future the West End Riot will be West End Girls. Kids will still pick on each-other, but it will be for intolerance, microaggressions, and not recognizing all 346 gender identities.
edit on 31-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Proto88
So whats the Masculine form for Cinderella? Isn't Minnie just a reused design off Mickey?

how about looking at mickey/minney as MALE MOUSE AND FEMALE MOUSE. its that damn simple . its those pushing an agenda saying "well are you not putting lipstick and dress on mickey". in short TWISTING the meaning that is so clear little kids seem to get it but not you.

I'm surprised the Abrahmic Zealots let their children virgin eyes watch Looney Toons with a cross dressing bunny kissing and even marrying a man who didn't notice.

AGAIN we noticed what it was. not "cross dressing" (or whatever lbgq description you want to put on it) but for what it was... COMEDY by silliness. bugs bunny SCREWING (not sexual) with elmer fudd. something he did LOTS OF TIMES

the reason "the Abrahmic Zealots let their children virgin eyes watch Looney Toons" is unlike your clearly CHILDISH MOCKING ATTACK COMMENT states is because we viewed it as it was ment.. HUMOR not to be taken in any way , deep meaning, or sexualization for some agenda (be lbq(whatever) or other). Its THAT DAMN SIMPLE

That at least 2 different sins if not more especially on the Lords Day in the morning.

your final comment makes no sense what so ever

to sum it up.. looney toons, early disney and other comics were just for kids (and adults) just TO WATCH AND ENJOY.
maybe give some MORALS (dirty word to anything goes / offended groups rant about) but mostly JUST ENTERTAINMENT WITH NO "CAUSE" rammed down our throats/ in your face.

its disney and supporters of this bs trying to twist , change, ban or whatever it takes to push THEIR AGENDA on the world.
if you oppose it your a racist, sexist, biggot, whatever and how dare you want children to be children.

scrounger

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots
so many people offended because people other than straights white folk are getting representation…

Guess what: if seeing a gay character makes your kid gay….YOUR KID WAS ALREADY GAY.

If you’re offended at non straight white folk being represented, imagine how EVERY OTHER demographic has felt for their entire existence…

now there has to be one of each in every tv, movie and commercial.

although my wife was complaining to me about how gay the commercials are getting.

pretty gay i guess. but she thinks our dogs are gay too.

and the couch is gay. but no problem with queer eye for the straight guy.

maybe coz most of her collogues are gay and her mac book.

but i'm totally not gay!

oh she worked for disney for years, as senior broadcast producer.

sounds like a gay job.
i got in free but will no be buying any cinnamon rolls there anymore.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scrounger
to sum it up.. looney toons, early disney and other comics were just for kids.

False, those were 100% geared towards adults as they were the primary cinema consumers from that era.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
It's generally known that Disney has a history of "sticking it's beek in" when it comes to certain issues or events. Most notably, the cartoons and films made during WWII in order raise morale or sell war bonds, or frankly humiliate the enemy..

That has merit.

This agenda now, so brazen and pointed is the ultimate wake up call if there ever was one.

I hope folks really get out there and draw the line with this filth. These sick fk's won't even let a child develop before they impose their doctrines on them. Why so early? Why not at the end of junior high or at the beginning of high school where things are better cemented as far as who our young adults are becoming?

Because it's INDOCTRINATION, pure and simple. There's absolutely no appropriate reason to introduce children to these fringe orientations at such an early age.

Disney was forced to devote the studio to the production of propaganda and training films during WWII. There was a military officer onsite each day to oversee things during those war years. Speculation is that it was punishment on the part of the very left-leaning FDR administration for Walt's resistance against the unionization of his employees.

Since Walt's death, the left targeted the Disney Company and took it over the same way the left targeted and took over public education and higher education, and with the same motive--to influence the younger generation and take over society at large.

posted on Mar, 31 2022 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Sometimes you just can't believe the crazy until you actually see an interview with the crazy words coming out of their mouth. In the relentless drive to indoctrinate and sexualize children, this Disney executive just lets it all out.

Seriously, watch the video.

theconservativetreehouse.com... children/

Disney President of Entertainment Shares Corporate Objective to Promote LGBTQIA Issues Targeting Children

Put this in the things that make other things make sense file. As the Disney corporation publicly says they will “work as a company” to advance gender sexualization for young children in Florida elementary schools, one of the top Disney executives explains why. [Direct Rumble Link)

During a conference call to explain the corporate intents of the company, Disney entertainment president Karey Burke says, “As the mother [of] one transgender child and one pansexual child,” she supports having “many, many, many LGBTQIA characters in our stories” and wants a minimum of 50 percent of characters to be LGBTQIA and racial minorities. WATCH:

rumble.com...

Breaking

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is considering revoking Disney's status/privilege of being treated like the holy VATICAN is treated in Italy.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I don't know the implications of this. Just reporting it.

posted on Apr, 4 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: scrounger
to sum it up.. looney toons, early disney and other comics were just for kids.

False, those were 100% geared towards adults as they were the primary cinema consumers from that era.

wow the word twisting denial of epic level you have , ignorant of facts you post (yoda voice)

if you want to get specific they were FAMILY FILMS that most GEARED TO YOUNGER (and young at heart) people but PARENTS HAPPENED TO ENJOY (with some dreading, especially with VCR showing 100 time).

they were NOT "primary" for adults

if you want to be proven more foolish on your ignorance of history movies were the "tv" of the day / major entertainment behind radio

also not always (in early days) available outside of cities.

so to see something that was "new" in tech entertainment always draw a crowd.

with some being exposed to for the first time AC

but hey dont let FACTS get in way of posting emotional but fact lacking drivel and/or supporting the LBQ(whatever letters of the day) cause being rammed down children and adults throats.

scrounger

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

Looney Tunes and early Disney were not 'family films'. The former were shorts shown between features and the latter were feature films made for adults. Children were not large cinema consumers in that era and the fact that you bring up VCR use (LOL, VCR's) proves this point as they date from the 30's and 40's.

But that was a nice try at shifting the goalposts as you initially said they were made 'just for kids'.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join