It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

18,000 Russians dead in Ukraine War .

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

F117 is 40 year old technology that we stopped using 25 years ago, and the only time russian systems could detect it is when the plane was visible to the naked eye with it's bay doors open.

Yeah but I said a 1960s missile stopped the 1983 F-117, back in Yugoslavia in 1999.

So who cares how old it is? Takes nothing away from my statements.

US stealth FAILED. Badly. Even Iran has captured US drones, their tech fails more often than people remember.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:21 PM
link   

When exactly was that?

We successfully flew through russian manned s400 (and s500 tests) in syria all the time, Israel does the same with s300 in Iran on a pretty regular basis, and we demonstrated that even iraq's massive s300 deployment had no effect on even our oldest gear, we know how to deal with s300.

Your reality must be pretty far off if you think s300 is gonna even slow down the U.S. or NATO.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Wise nations do something about all that heat, seems russia either forgot or failed to do so.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101

F117 is 40 year old technology that we stopped using 25 years ago, and the only time russian systems could detect it is when the plane was visible to the naked eye with it's bay doors open.

So who cares how old it is?

Every honest person.

Because we completely stopped using them after russia finally figured out that they were always extremely vulnerable in daylight with the bay doors open.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I don't know that I often agree with you but I can speak to that as well as countermeasures for aerial threats like surface-to-air, and air-to-air.

I left the army in 2016. We have some nice toys.

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

I don't know that I often agree with you but I can speak to that as well as countermeasures for aerial threats like surface-to-air, and air-to-air.

I left the army in 2016. We have some nice toys.

I'm on the manufacturer side of things, low level, but in I.T. or on the shop floor you pick up much of what's happening even when trying not to, and I've been doing it for almost 35 years.

Our toys have gotten significantly better since 2016, an entire generation better, not many deployed or publicly known yet though.

See the latest Israeli conflict for details, you'll notice the new generation stuff if you look closely.

Stuff our forces could only dream about in 2016.

Thank you for your service!

edit on 2-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

" 18,000 Russians dead in Ukraine War "

I Do Not Believe that . Please Provide the 18,000 Death Certificates to Confirm those Kills or Fook Off Mate ! .......

edit on 2-4-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There is no such proof, but here is russia's confirmed equipment losses.

Do the math, 18,000 isn't all that unreasonable based on this list and what we know about a few specific BTGs getting wiped out.

www.oryxspioenkop.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

" 18,000 Russians dead in Ukraine War "

I Do Not Believe that . Please Provide the 18,000 Death Certificates to Confirm those Kills or Fook Off Mate ! .......

lol I'm just the messenger mate , you want the source you gotta hunt it down.

Good luck

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:41 PM
link   

When exactly was that?

When a soviet s-125 downed a US stealth F-117? 1999

We successfully flew through russian manned s400 (and s500 tests) in syria all the time,

Successfully flew because the Russians didnt fire back. Loads of nations successfully flew aircraft in Syria, proves nothing.

There are no s-500 in syria. S-400 successfully protected Russia assets in Syria, its primary objective.
An OLD s-200 however did shoot down an israeli F-16 out of the sky.

Israel does the same with s300 in Iran on a pretty regular basis

Iranian S300 systems were not active/deployed so not surprised.

we demonstrated that even iraq's massive s300 deployment had no effect on even our oldest gear, we know how to deal with s300.

Iraq dont have s-300, are we just making things up again? Okay I’ll play... North Korea has more nukes than USA.

Your reality must be pretty far off if you think s300 is gonna even slow down the U.S. or NATO.

And yet the facts prove older systems like s-125 have no problems in handling US stealth aircraft during war.

I’ll take practise over theory. Bay doors open you say? Does it matter when the craft got shot down? Are they supposed to keep it closed at all times?

edit on 2-4-2022 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Wise nations do something about all that heat, seems russia either forgot or failed to do so.

Wise people know su-35 isnt a stealth plane to begin with, so addressing exhaust heat was not even on the agenda. I haven’t tried to mask the exhaust heat on my BMW for the same reason.

However the F-117 is a full stealth craft designed by USA shot down by soviet s-125, heat or no heat, bay doors open or not open. It failed. Multi Billion dollar stealth program in ruins on the ground of a third world nation. Yikes!

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Every honest person.

Because we completely stopped using them after russia finally figured out that they were always extremely vulnerable in daylight with the bay doors open.

Honest people know it wasnt Russia who was operating the system. Russians likely knew how to spot an F-117 the day it rolled out the factory.

Yugoslavia shot it down, third world and all that..

posted on Apr, 2 2022 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Ksihkehe
They aren't winning, merely losing slower. No rational person believes Ukraine can win, thus anybody supporting aid supports Ukrainian deaths.

Kinda like you providing backup to the failing efforts of Patriotgames. Defeat is inevitable, the only question is how many deaths are enough.

Are you sending your kids to die in Ukraine? Did you change your Twitter profile to a Ukraine flag? How hard are you planning of carrying water for Biden/Obama?

You are dead wrong. Ukraine will win. In fact, they've already won.

And by the way, I am 100% Ukrainian, going back to the Zaporozhian Cossacks and Norway Vikings, with grandparents and grandparents who survived the death and prison camps. Every military-aged male in my family is fighting in this war. All three of them, one as a doctor, so shove your Twitter profile up where the sun doesn't shine.

Any other stupid questions?

Sounds totally legit. You being Ukrainian somehow changes the dynamics of global geopolitics and makes this war against a nuclear power winnable.

I'm glad Ukraine already won, I assume they'll be sending back the billions in aid?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   

We stopped using the 117s after a former president used them improperly and russia finally figured out that they were always extremely vulnerable with the doors open in daylight.

Why do keep bringing up 1985 technology that we discarded decades ago?

Iraq has s300s from Iran after we mostly left.

Syrians have fired on us hundreds of times with both s400 and the russian operated s500 test bed parked on the coast.

S500 screws up Israeli airport systems every time russia turns it on for testing and they've been publicly complaining about it for a long time.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:06 AM
link   

"russians likely knew how to spot an F-117 the day it rolled out the factory"

Then why did russia not tell iraq?

Or yugoslavia?

They just kept firing wildly into the night because the doors aren't open long enough for russian systems to get a lock at night, they have to visually see it in the daylight first.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Every honest person.

Why exclude yourself out of the gate?

Tell me more. Biden needs you to defend his legacy.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:11 AM
link   

"su-35 isnt a stealth plane"

No, it sure isn't.

The designers sure did fail on the upgrade from the 27s, they tried though.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Why would I support biden in anything?

I wouldn't, and have not.

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Why would I support biden in anything?

I wouldn't, and have not.

You sure seem to support him in this foreign war.

How does it feel to be a pro-war neoliberal?

posted on Apr, 3 2022 @ 12:28 AM
link   

biden is not involved in a foreign war, only russia is, and in case you haven't been paying attention, I disagree with nearly everything the biden idiot says and does.

I am not pro war, russia should not have started one.

russia should immediately end the foreign war that putin started by invading his non threatening neighbor.

edit on 3-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join