It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mobs and Unrest Panama City Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I’m not putting a link because apparently the news is really censoring what is actually happening.

So far here is where I’ve heard.

Walmart, flash mob and looting
Gas Stations, people robbed at gun point
Hoarders of people in the streets
People robbed at gunpoint

They are blaming this on spring breakers, no doubt spring breakers cause chaos but I’ve never heard of spring breakers robbing
Walmart or Gas Station.
This solidifies that fact that if things get worse, stay out of heavily populated areas.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Do you think this has anything to do with the bill that just passed ? a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Desantis will send in the national guard
Florida doesn't put up with this crap
You can' shoot or run over these thugs here

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TacoLoco75
Do you think this has anything to do with the bill that just passed ? a reply to: JAGStorm

What bill?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I hope these are not soros paid thugs

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TacoLoco75

Actually because of that bill, no way any that get arrested oh I am sure they will claim that.

I grew up in Florida and stayed away from spring break areas almost always, inevitable that someone or some bodies will do exceptionally stupid things.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The Parental rights in Education bill that the LGBTQ and progressives have called the Dont say gay bill. Which is not what the bill is about at all. It’s another smear campaign from radical progressive groups and Democratic leadership. a reply to: ancientlight

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'm sure it's all mostly peacefuil robbery and looting. Probably Donald Trump's fault, and that the fault of all white people. Maybe if they threw all white folks in jail it'd all end.

Oops! I shouldn't be giving them any ideas.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   

It's a culture thing. It's called the ghetto culture. Bunch of morons thinking their stupid ghetto rap music is cool and should be taken as real life. They will learn the hard way one day, just like all the other idiots in prison.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
I’m not putting a link because apparently the news is really censoring what is actually happening.

Which conspiracy site did you read that on because reality tells a different story .

"Florida officials fight back against rowdy spring breakers"
abcnews.go.com...

"Scores detained, dozens of guns seized in Florida amid spring break violence"
thehill.com...

"Spring breakers let loose amid nationwide crime spike, curfew enacted in one popular destination"
www.foxnews.com...

"Spring break crackdown after 5 shot puts focus on future of South Beach"
www.cbs17.com...

They are blaming this on spring breakers, no doubt spring breakers cause chaos but I’ve never heard of spring breakers robbing
Walmart or Gas Station.
This solidifies that fact that if things get worse, stay out of heavily populated areas.

Yup, those things have happened which the sample of links above talk about.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

mostly peacefuil robbery

No joke, that is one reason I didn't put a link, the news story I saw said nothing was "violent"........
yeah, like running through Walmart scaring the cotton tops, stealing and throwing items on the floor isn't violent.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

At this point people might feel safer there, I wonder how many would prefer sleeping in a cell block in exchange for "security". Hahaha

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Funny how these wannabe thugs always pop off a thousand rounds but never do any real damage. Primates. PCB PD doesn’t # around with clowns like this.

I lived there for a year helping rebuild in the residential sector after Michael hit and I can tell you first-hand they don’t put up with this #.

PCB attracts the lowest minds this time of year. I miss when it was just drunk fools falling off balconies. Sad.

Go back to Alabama.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   

WEAR Channel 3 in Pensacola isn't, Their about 100 miles from Panama City Beach

News Video from Walton County Sheriff And PCB Police Chief and Article

Sheriff warns Spring Breakers of planned 'takeover events' in Walton, Okaloosa counties

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Walmart or Gas Station.

The Norwegians that always visit Panama City for Spring break are stepping up their criminal activity it seems.
After all, they know there is zero accountability for such actions.
I remember when spring break was about wet tshirts and dudes showing off their steroid induced muscles while drinking dozens of low end beer.

Welcome to Spring Break 22. Even MTV wont touch this one.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
I hope these are not soros paid thugs

Pretty sure its the regular type thugs...but they know they wont ever get in trouble since the summer of love '20

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   
RIP Colin Flaherty.

The man named above did an excellent job presenting source proven news stories that went underreported as usual concerning the continuous rise in year over year violence and flatout riots that take place all along the eastern seaboard around spring break and across the country.

The disproportionate wanton and reckless violence at these events is despicably pathetic. It's really lowbrow stuff that is almost a given to happen especially when there are large groups or crowds.

These incidents are nothing new and every year these towns and cities are held hostage to the wrecking ball of spring breakers.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in a FULL, documented account of these events, origins and those involved, read Colin Flaherty's books:

"White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It"
www.amazon.com...

"White Girl Bleed A LOT" Description:

Ferguson might be the worst, but it is not the first.

Ferguson is just the latest of hundreds of examples of Black mob violence around the country.

White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It was written for the deniers: reporters and public officials and others who deny Black mob violence has reached epidemic levels. That is why so many readers/listeners get another copy: They send it to someone who needs to read it.

Denial is not an option any more. Many of these cases are now on YouTube.

And for the first time, listeners will be able to scan QR codes to follow the Black mob violence on video as they hear about it in the audiobook.

For the first time, listeners will be able to see the huge difference between what big city newspapers say is happening. And what the videos show is really happening.

The new edition of White Girl Bleed a Lot documents more than 500 cases of Black mob violence in more than 100 cities around the country, many in 2013, and how the local and national media ignore, excuse, and even condone it.

Writing in National Review, Thomas Sowell said, "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities."

Neal Boortz said: "Colin Flaherty has become public enemy number one to the leftist media because of the research he's done on the Black culture of violence."

The new edition of White Girl Bleed a Lot documents Black mob violence in the bigger cities, such as Baltimore, Philadelphia, Chicago, New York, and St. Louis. But also in places where the frequency and intensity of racial violence is not as well known: Milwaukee, Indianapolis, Charlotte, Seattle, Portland, Denver, Las Vegas, Kansas City, Peoria, Springfield, Greensboro, Des Moines, Cedar Rapids, Champaign, Madison, and many more.

Listeners learn about "Beat Whitey Night" at a Midwest state fair.

Or how a Chicago Police Chief blamed the violence on Sarah Palin and the Pilgrims. Or how Oprah Winfrey gave one million dollars to a Philadelphia charter school, only to see its students on video assaulting a White person shortly thereafter.

Or how gays and Asians and women are particular targets.

And how one congressman and former mayor said his city should not crack down on the violence because that will "just make a lot of Black kids angry."

And how newspaper editors and reporters say they will not report racial violence. And how some people fight back.

Anthony Cumia of the Opie and Anthony Show called White Girl Bleed a Lot a "great book," as did national talk show host Jesse Lee Peterson. The San Francisco Examiner gave it five stars.

Alex Jones of Infowars said it was "rilliant. I could not put it down."

Colin Flaherty has won more than 50 awards for journalism, many from the Society of Professional Journalists. His story about a Black man unjustly convicted of trying to kill his wife girl friend resulted in his release from state prison and was featured on NPR, the Los Angeles Times, and Court TV.

"Don't Make The Black Kids Angry"
www.barnesandnoble.com...

"Don't Make The Black Kids Angry" Description:

Black people are relentless victims of relentless white violence, often at the end of a badge -- for No Reason What So Ever.

That was the biggest news story of 2014 and it was easy to find in the New York Times, CNN, MSNBC, Spike Lee, Oprah, USA Today, and lots of other places.

That is a hoax. That is what this book is about. How black crime and violence is astronomically out of proportion, but ignored, condoned, excused, denied, and even encouraged.

War on black people, anyone?

The President got in on the act in 2014 when he told the Congressional Black Caucus about a "justice gap." Where "too many young men of color feel targeted by law enforcement. Guilty of walking while black. Driving while black. Judged by stereotypes that fuel fear and resentment and hopelessness."

That is the biggest lie of our generation. Because just the opposite is true.

Black crime and violence against whites, gays, women, seniors, young people and lots of others is astronomically out of proportion.

It just won't quit. Neither will the excuses. Or the denials. Or the black on white hostility. Or those who encourage it.

That is what 'Don't Make the Black Kids Angry' is about.

Colin Flaherty is an award winning writer whose work has been published in more than 1000 places around the globe, including the New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Boston Globe, Miami Herald, Washington Post, Bloomberg Business Week, Time magazine, and others.
He is the author of Don't Make the Black Kids Angry: The hoax of black victimization and those who enable it.

He is the author of the Amazon #1 Best Seller: "White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence and How the Media Ignore It."

His story on a black man unjustly convicted of trying to kill his white girlfriend resulted in the release of Kelvin Wiley from state prison and was featured on Court TV, The Los Angeles Times and NPR.

Thomas Sowell: "Reading Colin Flaherty's book made painfully clear to me that the magnitude of this problem is greater than I had discovered from my own research. He documents both the race riots and the media and political evasions in dozens of cities." - National Review.

Sean Hannity: White Girl Bleed a Lot "has gone viral."

Los Angeles Times: "a favorite of conservative voices."

Alex Jones: "Brilliant. Could not put it down."

Neal Boortz: "Colin Flaherty has become Public Enemy No.1 to the leftist media because of his research on black culture of violence."

From the Bill Cunningham show. It is official: "Colin Flaherty is a great American.A wonderful book."

Breitbart.com: "Prescient. Ahead of the News. Garnering attention and sparking important discussions."

Allen West: "At least author Colin Flaherty is tackling this issue (of racial violence) in his new book, White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it."

David Horowitz: "A determined reporter, Colin Flaherty, broke ranks to document these rampages in a book titled, White Girl Bleed A Lot."

edit on 3/28/2022 by EternalShadow because: edit

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome
Funny how these wannabe thugs always pop off a thousand rounds but never do any real damage. Primates. PCB PD doesn’t # around with clowns like this.

I lived there for a year helping rebuild in the residential sector after Michael hit and I can tell you first-hand they don’t put up with this #.

PCB attracts the lowest minds this time of year. I miss when it was just drunk fools falling off balconies. Sad.

Go back to Alabama.

My wife loves South Walton and Rosemary/Seacrest Beach, but we steer clear during spring break and usually go sometime in June. We usually hit PCB for dinner a few times though.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 11:35 AM
link   
youtu.be...
Mob trashing walmart

Longer version
youtu.be...
edit on 29-3-2022 by Sixcoins because: Additional video link

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: peter_kandra

originally posted by: LetTheColdCome

Go back to Alabama.

My wife loves South Walton and Rosemary/Seacrest Beach, but we steer clear during spring break and usually go sometime in June. We usually hit PCB for dinner a few times though.

I was actually out that ways quite a bit. We did a lot of work at 30A. That’s a great area.

And agreed. The beach was actually enjoyable except for “that” time of year. I do not miss those traffic jams or the drunk kids on golf carts zipping around everywhere.

new topics

top topics

join