It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After 4,000 new Covid cases, China locks down the 9 million citizens of Shenyang

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Shenyang is a city of 9 million, this isn't insignificant, but considering the number of cases and deaths, it seems like a gross overreaction. Will be interesting to see where this goes next, regardless. Again there seems to be a lot of stuff happening at once, LOL or am I just paying closer attention.

www.shanghainews.net...

Officials say that 20,000 people have been infected in the resurgent Omicron wave.
Shenyang, an industrialized city and home to carmaker BMW, has prevented residents from leaving without proof of a 48-hour negative test result.

Also this week, Shanghai Disneyland resort closed again, as Covid case numbers continued to increase.

Currently, there are 37 million Chinese in lockdown.

edit on 28-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

These covid tests are proving to be nonsense. The overreaction to them shows.
If you have a flu or cold virus you likely test positive either way.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
This isn't about 'cases' but control 100% about 'elites' world domination .

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hmmmm.... is it possible where these outbreaks are occurring in China is because people are rising against the CCP and 'omicron' is the cover for locking people at home again?
Can we honestly believe that ordinary folk like us in China, wouldn't take to the streets to protest when things are really bad?
What have you got to lose when you have nothing to lose?
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Possibly, I think sadly though the people in China are past the point of no return. But maybe I'm wrong, it's the nasty 'social credit score' they have to deal with : dissidents don't get to buy food etc.
Democrats want to bring that worldwide btw, 'social credit score' , part of the 'great reset'

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Hmmmm.... is it possible where these outbreaks are occurring in China is because people are rising against the CCP and 'omicron' is the cover for locking people at home again?
Can we honestly believe that ordinary folk like us in China, wouldn't take to the streets to protest when things are really bad?
What have you got to lose when you have nothing to lose?
Rainbows
Jane

It's definitely a form of control, and the Chinese are very good at it, what are the citizens' options? In China, people disappear if they just discuss protesting, all it takes for informants to find out and there is a government crackdown. If somehow they do get a protest it's dealt with immediately and again people disappear.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
a reply to: angelchemuel

Possibly, I think sadly though the people in China are past the point of no return. But maybe I'm wrong, it's the nasty 'social credit score' they have to deal with : dissidents don't get to buy food etc.
Democrats want to bring that worldwide btw, 'social credit score' , part of the 'great reset'

Part of ESG.....ive made several posts about it but for some reason people don't think it can happen here

News flash.....it already IS

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Wrong!

www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Looking absolutely normal to me!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Backagain

Wrong!

www.reuters.com...

Not Shanghai, reading is fundamental the city is Shenyang it's in the title

After 4,000 new Covid cases, China locks down the 9 million citizens of Shenyang

Shenyang, formerly known as Fengtian or by its Manchu name Mukden, is a major Chinese sub-provincial city and the provincial capital of Liaoning province. Located in central-north Liaoning, it's the province's most populous city, with a total population of 9,070,093 inhabitants as of the 2020

for the record the article was in the Shanghai News which is 17 hours drive time away from the original city Shenyang

further more the Shanghai lockdown is ridiculous too as the case numbers per your source

Shanghai recorded a record 3,450 asymptomatic COVID cases on Sunday, accounting for nearly 70% of the nationwide total, along with 50 symptomatic cases.

Shanghai's population is 27 million sounds like another severe over reaction or those case totals are higher than they are reporting.
edit on 28-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You would imagine by now people would see the BS.

But nope, you have people still walking around the streets with their masks on when nobody is around.

This is after all mandates have been dropped..

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ancientlight
This isn't about 'cases' but control 100% about 'elites' world domination .

To what end though? they are already controlled, in pretty much every way.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

You would imagine by now people would see the BS.

But nope, you have people still walking around the streets with their masks on when nobody is around.

This is after all mandates have been dropped..

Our mask mandates ended a few weeks ago..maybe 3. Presently, I see about 50% wearing in the stores. First week was 80%, next week, I guess 40%..I think there will be some die hards, who will continue, maybe forever. The vax passport ends in about 10 days.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:27 AM
link   
With Fauci's help, China invented Covid-19.

China knows there are horrible long-term medical consequences for vaccinated Covid-19 victims.

top topics

join