It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Documents Reveal Saudi Spy Linked to Prince Bandar Assisted 9/11 Hijackers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I’ve seen it . It’s probably been 16 years since I’ve seen it . Refresh my memory . Wasn’t he trying to blow the whistle?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Not even remotely surprising..most of the hijackers were Saudis.

What will be surprising to most is that Prince Bandar is known as Bandar Bush...surprise, it was an inside job!

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

"LOOSE CHANGE" and many of its claims were discredited years ago

The people who produced it were basically a bunch of stoners and dropouts who bundled up all the conspiracy nonsense
in one bundle

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

The people who produced it were basically a bunch of stoners and dropouts who bundled up all the conspiracy nonsense
in one bundle

No I don’t think so . I think you’ve been discredited way more than them . Bandar Bush was in the movie . Wasn’t he great friends with George W Bush ? The guy who was great friends with the president also took care of housing for the hijackers . Can you debunk that buddy ?
edit on 28-3-2022 by Bringittothelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: putnam6

It makes Iraq that much more of a slap in the face.

Saudi Arabia had more to do with 9/11 than Iraq, hell, even Afghanistan.

Afghanistan never had anything to do with 9/11. Bin Laden was living under Pakistani protection (until Obama decided to have him killed to boost his reelection chances), and there is no reason to believe he ever set foot in Afghanistan.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   

We should reward our pals and buy their oil. Oh, wait....

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Afghanistan never had anything to do with 9/11. Bin Laden was living under Pakistani protection (until Obama decided to have him killed to boost his reelection chances), and there is no reason to believe he ever set foot in Afghanistan.

He was interviewed in Afghanistan multiple times.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
George W. Bush may have indirectly helped the 9/11 highjackers.

There was someone on the West coast of Florida that Bush visited, shortly before 9/11, who was involved with helping fund the terrorist.

There may have been something about this in the documentary, Fahrenheit 911. It's been so long since I watched it, it might be time to check it out again.

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

We should reward our pals and buy their oil. Oh, wait....

Like business as usual... mission accomplished

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Yes I can understand that assessment. Didn't they get in trouble with law enforcement?

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Bringittothelight

Yes that's about right.

Loose Change was created as a voice for the victims of September 11th, 2001, to ask the questions they were robbed of the ability to ask about their fate. A new investigation into the events of that fateful day can give context to the perils we fight today.

Link.
loosechange911.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2022 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I'm curious to hear what the "no planes hit the towers" crowd thinks about this. Their handlers obviously felt it a priority to send their martyrs to aviation school, surely those lessons weren't cheap.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
The only thing you need to answer for is Building 7.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

in one bundle

And we're involved with a (lax regulated semi-legal) Marijuana Dispensary in Pacific Beach, California that kicked out people who were employed by the government.

Got banned for bringing up I was working for The 2010 Census.

I didn't think anything of it, but that's how I learned I was "helping catalog people for eventual internment in FEMA prison camps".

And I never went back to their paranoid business which was raided and shut down later that year.
edit on 29-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Try this book for more info on 9/11.

www.ebooks.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
The only thing you need to answer for is Building 7.

NIST found a way.

The NIST report claims that that the sprinkler system wasn't working that day, so the steel beams were allowed to expand to the point of separation at their connections.

Personally, I don't buy this explanation one bit.

What I think happened was; the folks at NIST played around with their engineering software until they found a cause that was remotely plausible, and ran with it. If building 7 wasn't a controlled demolition, I don't know what is.

NIST Releases Final WTC 7 Investigation Report

Final Report on the Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7, Federal Building and Fire Safety Investigation of the World Trade Center Disaster (NIST NCSTAR 1A)

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: vonclod
Not even remotely surprising..most of the hijackers were Saudis.

What will be surprising to most is that Prince Bandar is known as Bandar Bush...surprise, it was an inside job!

I knew the Bandar Bush thing..what a wicked web woven!

posted on Apr, 29 2022 @ 06:03 PM
link   
It is unlikely that people will ever understand the extent of the planning and discussions that took place in the years leading up to the event. There may have been a lot of support from the middle east for 9/11. The confirmed wire transfer of 100,000 dollars from the head of Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) to Mohammed Atta at the time suggests that there is more behind the story than governments acknowledge. Don't wire such large amounts of cash to anyone. Saudis with ties to the Royal family helping hijackers suggest a more extensive network than the United States admits. I don't know if they are playing the hush game for political reasons or not. Could they have information about the United States' involvement too? It's all speculation of course, but they're all protecting each other.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join