It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi oil fire, higher oil prices?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Well there is a big ole ugly fire at a Saudi Arabian oil refinery.
Not sure of the cause or extent of the fire but I’m sure it will have some effect on their production.

How that old saying go? When it rains, it pours..
Things just getting better and better.

edit on 25-3-2022 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw that on the Saturday morning news. It will affect prices mostly in Asia. Not so much in America though. Going to lots of air pollution.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I saw that on the Saturday morning news. It will affect prices mostly in Asia. Not so much in America though. Going to lots of air pollution.

Want to bet? Biden raised gas prices before Putin ever invaded Ukraine; I'm sure he'll be raising them again, blaming Putin again.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Saudi is an opec member so I’m not too sure it won’t effect everyone.
Hopefully the fire isn’t as bad as it looks.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1

Want to bet? Biden raised gas prices before Putin ever invaded Ukraine; I'm sure he'll be raising them again, blaming Putin again.

Uhhh , yeah. The president does not control gas prices. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:31 PM
link   
No wonder they won't answer the phones !! 😁

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: captaintyinknots

But Executive Branch policies do 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This could start a panic price bidding war !!!!! 🚬

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

He sure as hell influences them through ass-brained nonsense like canceling already approed distribution pipelines and pissing on existing drilling permits and leases as this pederast bastard did shortly after assuming his ill gotten office.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
If what I read was correct Houthi have been using drones to attack the saudi oil fields.

Bet prices spike worldwide just because.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Hmm, russia is a OPEC non partner and part of the OPEC+.
Makes me wonder just why it's burning now.

edit on 25-3-2022 by BernnieJGato because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Let's hope we don't have an oil storage tanks fire in America.
But I don't think America can go much higher on gas prices. Just heard a trucker is now paying around $2500 a month for fuel. That seems almost unprofitable as a truck driver, but I guess their income these days are pretty good.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Nor his own bowels, but he has tools to ease the crappy impacts of both.

Sadly his handlers don't care about gas prices.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:25 PM
link   

But I don't think America can go much higher on gas prices. Just heard a trucker is now paying around $2500 a month for fuel. That seems almost unprofitable as a truck driver, but I guess their income these days are pretty good.

Fuel cost for a trucker would likely be considered a deductible business expense for tax purposes.

So, with increased income, they'll get an increased deduction on their tax return as well; a delayed, but significant offset to the pain at the pump.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

Fuel cost for a trucker would likely be considered a deductible business expense for tax purposes.

So, with increased income, they'll get an increased deduction on their tax return as well; a delayed, but significant offset to the pain at the pump.

And/or company cards, which most lines currently possess. Even self distributors hiring-out to meet demand levels.

Keep in mind, most Independents already know thier clients, have a great network to deal within and would not lose capital on hauls.

Mg
edit on 03425454America/Chicago25_9America/Chicagopm by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Not sure of the cause or extent of the fire but I’m sure it will have some effect on their production.

Fire could be part of Yemen conflict..anyway..great!

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

How can we even be sure this is recent video footage, or that's it even in SA ?
MSM lies and twists lies further from the old lies to further their agenda.
In this case the 'cabal' have been purposely trying to raise gas/oil prices so they can get rid of combustion engine cars , in favor of 'green' electrical cars. This is off course so they can eventually bring in government controlled self driving cars.
Also one of their weapons against the middle class , to reduce and eliminate us. They want us minions all equally poor.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's being reported as a missile attack , perhaps Russia has been pressuring Iran to ask its Yemeni friends to give their Saudi enemy a slap since Russian oil is now off the menu , thus putting more pressure on the West who have gone cap in hand to Saudi Arabia.
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

So you dont understand how the presidents energy policies can have on prices.

you really should educate yourself on some things.

top topics

join