It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm cancelling Disney+ and Disney because they have become political and elitist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Cancelled a while back. Can’t have those pedos pushing their disgusting narratives and racist politics to my kids.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Have fun at your job, sincerely.

Thank You!! And thanks for being Netflix subscriber. Currently I am working on their productions.

deadline.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Look at all their recent movies. In every one the family/parents are the bad guys and wrong and the 'hero' needs to ignore their parents who are the problem.

Coco, Moana, Encanto, just a few off the top of my head.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Me and my wife went to Disney World every year. Missed it in 2020, went back end of 2021 and the difference from just 2 years ago is huge. Every year when we left we couldn't wait to go back, now we have almost no interest and probably won't be back for another 5+ years if we ever go back.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Harlan has some choice words for the new Disney

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Have fun at your job, sincerely.

Thank You!! And thanks for being Netflix subscriber. Currently I am working on their productions.

deadline.com...

Notflix is worse...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Netflix is pretty horrible too.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Well, the internet is like the sea, and there are PIRATES in a BAY somewhere at sea...

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

I agree with you totally. Disney should be 100% safe to watch for kids as it's aimed at kids. This means no sex , gay/pride etc trash talk.
is a no brainer really.

[SNIP]
edit on 3.25.2022 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:36 PM
link   
When a very small portion of any society gets exalted to the top of the heap and is force-fed to the rest 24/7/365 you know it's agenda-driven, and agendas = profits for those pushing them.

All the new evening series cover the whole gambit of the spectrum. I miss the days of Leave it to Beaver and other silly shows whose only agenda seemed to be to portray family as the best it can be; sort of a role model ideal life to aspire to. The more adult-content shows didn't air until 9PM, which used to be a standard bedtime when I was in school.
There's no way I want my grand kids watching 'family' TV, where people who identify as 'other' or whatever engage in sex scenes that leave little to the imagination; I don't even watch them.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Netflix is pretty horrible too.

Was trying to be funny

I enjoy Netflix I watch a lot of their shows and some are really good, but damn they have so many, and most of them are crap, and if they get something good they can't afford to renew it or keep it going a lot of the time.

thus the Notflix moniker

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I find myself watching almost all Asian shows now.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So being more beautiful then all the other girls then yard with milk shakes isn't the moral of the story anymore?

edit on 25-3-2022 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Mona listened to her grandmother and saved the world.

Coco and encanto had family that learned and changed.

Those are great family movies.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientlight

Are straight relationships ok though?

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Disney is unrecognizable nowadays. I’ve done a lot of Disney movies and TV shows when I worked on the Disney studio lot in Burbank for a few years, it was my home base for those years. Also knew and worked for Ron and Diane Miller and their kids personally for years after that, Diane was Walt’s daughter and Ron was CEO before Eisner came in and changed everything up. I guarantee this is not the vision Walt or his kids had for Disney, I’m certain they’re turning in their grave now and they were fairly liberal.

It’s sad because I’ve such fond memories of the old Disney. When I worked there it was nothing like it is now although I could somewhat see the writing on the wall even then. I’m kind of glad I’m not in the TV and film industry anymore dealing with all the morons and their woke BS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join