It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shock: politicians Hate You!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Politicians hate you!
I know, shock horror, and it’s been said, but I do mean that. They don’t roll their eyes. They don’t tolerate you. They don’t get annoyed.
They genuinely hate you. They hate you the way kids hate peas.
They hate you the way people hate squid.
There’s no malice because there’s no actual thought involved.. they just despise you.
There is no acknowledgement of mrs brown who’s heating bill just went up 100€ in a week. Or mr Davis who’s petrol bill went up 500€ a month with nothing more coming in, def not mr adams who can’t run a taxi or local bus company that have to double prices due to fuel increase.
Not single mother who hasn’t had heating on in a month and relies on blankets while waiting for good weather , and can’t afford the transport to get to a food bank for cheaper food .
Nope, politicians do not see that… they see a bag of squid that they throw into one bag and despise .
Politicians despise you because all they want is the half hr they have to regurgitate their shpeel and then fk off to the bar
Even the civil servants hate you.
They hate you because they have their day to day job they have to do and you dirty public come along and muck it up adding new wants and needs giving them more work.

Believe that…. Politicians hate you.
Why would you help someone you hate?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oh, should have added…
The reason it’s so irritating, is because there used to be a genuine 2 party system whereby if u identify these issues the other party is supposed to not only altruisticly solve them for the good of the people but also use the ‘in party’ policy against them so they can then do better and become the leading party .
There’s no such thing anymore. There’s one party wearing 2 different T-shirts. Shame on them all.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

Maybe it's a case of Stockholm-syndrome?

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The world isn't run on emotions; it's run on figures and the figures say in order to keep increase profit for corporate and political greed the population needs to be reduced by X million people. Unless you are a part of the 1% you're just a figure on a spreadsheet.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I think it’s apathy from voters and cynicism from the rest and ignorance from the youth, not having a go at the young I just see first hand how politicians and media have sidelined the political system, deliberately making it look uninteresting and impenetrable leaving them no option but to accept the status quo
a reply to: Terpene

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:34 PM
link   

My, my, your OP seems to be overflowing with hate, doesn't it?

You seem to forget that "civil servants", and yes, even "politicians" are humans just like you; not some separate species of non-human.

In fact, "SHOCK!!!", if you were to achieve a public office, YOU! would be a "politician" or civil servant, too!

But then, you seem to already have what you, yourself, imply is a primary qualification to hold such an office:

A well developed ability to identify and Hate "others".

WE elect our politicians. WE buy into their rhetoric and WE believe the lies that get them elected and keep them in office because WE HATE each other! more than they hate us!

WE are responsible.

Not "them".

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   
We have a problem. And it can easily be solved. It's called TERM LIMITS. And that goes for the SCOTUS too.

Unfortunately, the people who would have to impose term limits, Congress, won't.

And people keep voting for people like Pelosi, McConnell, Schumer, McCarthy, Marj Taylor, Boebert, Maxine Waters, and so on and so forth.

You get who you vote for, and those people sure ain't working for the regular folks.

So either vote them out, or stop crying and whining and live with it. Those are the options.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That’s the apathy 😂
I’m not disagreeing. I 💯 agree. Who knows where the kids will go, with covid and cost of living massive increase and now Ukraine, if the next10 years looks like the last 10years I will be massively disappointed… the current factors are more immediately impactful now than 9/11 , Afghanistan Syria or bird flu ever caused.
The current headfk is grabbing everyone by the throat . By the time we do/if we get 2025 will be mental.
I want to see ppl in a rocking chair in 2030 ‘
u remember 2001? Some war thing, but warmongers made billions, and public got a govt spy/military boot on their throat,
the financial crisis. 2008, govt gave finance companies all the money, housing market collapse, public got another financial boot on their wallet,
2020 , questionable virus spread thru out the world, public got a medical boot on their throat

All the while they’ll distract us with Weinsteins and Epsteins and me toos and BLms

I literally can’t take anymore boots on my throat .
It’s getting mentally, physically and emotionally painful .. and All I can do is switch off until some alternative present’s itself.
a reply to: nugget1

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
And.....you hate politicians. Quid Pro Quo. I'm not impressed.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Politics brings division among its citizens.

All politician's are evil.

Step 1 for world peace, exterminate all politicians.

Step 2 exterminate all lawyers.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   
What’s the quo?
I’ve never impressed anyone, I’ll live with that.
Quid pro quo suggests they give and we get and vice Verda, that’s the exact point.
There is only give.
And you before you suggest the get, remember that individual bodies provide can and could do provide all of our services, from road tax, privatised to road upkeep companies that charge the tax payer to fix every pothole, privatised medical providers, lack of police services due to cuts …
Yea , there’s a hella lotta quid in there… very little quo.
a reply to: schuyler

edit on 24-3-2022 by Midnite247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

... You seem to forget that "civil servants", and yes, even "politicians" are humans just like you; ...

No, they are not.
:
edit on 2022 3 24 by incoserv because: Formatting error.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   
That is naive AF.
Please vote this man out because government isn’t helping us.
I’ve talked to children with a better grasp of local and national politics than that.

Daddy was a politician until he retired and then they elected me cause we had the same last name.

So, we had silverfish a few years back, for those that don’t know, silverfish are a like a cockroach, they serve no purpose, they hide in the dark and breed and congregate in corners where they feel safe so they aren’t singled out and they feed off the waste of productive society and provide nothing in return. They don’t last long, but they do reproduce en masse until you wipe out the source.
a reply to: MiddleInsite

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Well , Nancy STILL Thinks We are ALL Peasants ........

edit on 24-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Mantiss2021

... You seem to forget that "civil servants", and yes, even "politicians" are humans just like you; ...

No, they are not.
:

Ah Yes , No they are Not .

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Dude I was goin to let that go, but there’s just wayyy too much in there ..
I don’t “seem to forget” that civil servants and politicians are human also- that is exactly the point of the post, is to remind these ppl they are human and therefor should be working in the interest of the human ppl they work for .

“Achieving” civil servant or politician status is certainly not something I aspire to, again, the purpose of the post, if that is something you “aspire” to ….I would hope that if you do achieve that you take on board my criticism of that role and are not just looking to get that role to suck the govt teat also. I certainly do not aspire to such a role.

We do elect our politicians - we do Not elect our civil servants

I do not buy into their rhetoric, I do not believe their lies. I do not hate anyone.
If you believe that they are elected in by the people then you have to accept that they are responsible not “us”.
My, my 😂.

a reply to: Mantiss2021

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Politics brings division among its citizens.

All politician's are evil.

Step 1 for world peace, exterminate all politicians.

Step 2 exterminate all lawyers.

You only need step one since 43% of congress and sixty percent of the U.S. senate is lawyers. You can kill two birds with one stone!

I have made it my mission to not ever vote for anyone that has a law degree if I can possibly help it. Or anyone who has served two terms already. It's slim pickings, I tell you!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
Dude I was goin to let that go, but there’s just wayyy too much in there ..
I don’t “seem to forget” that civil servants and politicians are human also- that is exactly the point of the post, is to remind these ppl they are human and therefor should be working in the interest of the human ppl they work for .

“Achieving” civil servant or politician status is certainly not something I aspire to, again, the purpose of the post, if that is something you “aspire” to ….I would hope that if you do achieve that you take on board my criticism of that role and are not just looking to get that role to suck the govt teat also. I certainly do not aspire to such a role.

We do elect our politicians - we do Not elect our civil servants

I do not buy into their rhetoric, I do not believe their lies. I do not hate anyone.
If you believe that they are elected in by the people then you have to accept that they are responsible not “us”.
My, my 😂.

a reply to: Mantiss2021

maybe we should do away with the word "public servant"

replace it with something like, blood sucker
or worse.

new topics

top topics

join