It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At long last

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 01:51 AM
link   
After 2 years of deliberate carelessness I finally got the Coof.

If you haven't had it yet, you'll know when it hits. I started self medicating with Ivermectin and this is now day 4 and I feel like I have most of my energy back and the aches and pains and cold shivers are practically gone. I also never experienced the headaches.

So yesterday I went to our family doctor, an Indian guy with the same sense of humor as me. As I arrive he asks me "do you think it's covid? “

I say yes.

He goes wide eyed and he says " oh #".

I laughed and told him I already started on Ivermectin.

He comes closer in a conspiratorial fashion and tells me that is exactly what he did when he had covid.

If you've ever had malaria, this should be a walk in the park but get yourself some Ivermectin, it works and now I have my prized natural immunity.

More good news is that soon South Africans won't have to wear masks outdoors, which is at the very least a step in the right direction.

Ramap hosa easing regulations

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Good news and hoping for a speedy recovery ! I had COVID 12/2019 before they even knew such a thing existed .. IVs every day for 5 days and was back playing golf on the 8th day. Since then I have not done anything to protect myself except get some Ivermectin just in case some new strain comes along that I do not have natural immunity ... The doctor I talked to also took Ivermectin,,

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:28 AM
link   
At least you now have natural immunity !

If it gets me, I'll be sick for a week. But the vaccine is sure to kill me, my health and all..

But wait, did you die? LIke fall off a cliff or something, with it?

You're not a statistic then!! Good job, brother!!

edit on 24-3-2022 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join