It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NATO SAYS 7000-15000 DEAD RUSSIANS-Evidence?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: mcsnacks77

I understand there is an additional cost and a lot of work to be done, so do all the countries cancelling russia.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

They won't agree to it because the ruble has no value outside of russia

Based on what? the ruble has bounced back. These sanctions would be hurting Europe and it shows.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:27 AM
link   

so do all the countries cancelling russia.

Russia will be shifting to new alliances with China, and India and India is moving away from the west.
What has this proxy gained NATO a loss in Asia.

This cancelling of Russia would hurt Europe, they are doing more so than just canceling they are canceling their sport players,culture and history. That is a fine to isn't it?

dont assume for a minute that they wont remember this canceling of their history and culture they will.
edit on 5-4-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 12:30 AM
link   

The EU is pushing Liberal agendas like gender studies and are even pushing Pakis to do so. dont assume that other countries in the middle east or in the east would follow through this stuff.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Tje ruble now has a declared value, by putin decree, it's no longer being traded internationally and doesn't have any value outside of russia.

That's why everyone refused to pay for russian oil in rubles, nobody wants to hold any worthless paper.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I hope russians never forget what they've let putin do to their potentially great country.

Truly shameful.

posted on Apr, 5 2022 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92

The EU is pushing Liberal agendas like gender studies and are even pushing Pakis to do so. dont assume that other countries in the middle east or in the east would follow through this stuff.

They are so far but I don't trust any politicians about anything.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Russia’s ruble is now backed by gold. And they aren’t accepting any payments from any countries except in the ruble or gold. It’s the first time since 1999 when Switzerland had theirs linked to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Russia’s ruble is now backed by gold. And they aren’t accepting any payments from any countries except in the ruble or gold. It’s the first time since 1999 when Switzerland had theirs linked to it.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 03:52 AM
link   

No it's not, it's backed by russian decree, the ruble has zero value outside of russia.
edit on 6-4-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Them paying in rubles and Euros wasn’t the problem. The problem was Europe was paying the Russian account in a bank in Europe. And before sanctions that was fine because Russia would then just transfer the money to the Russian bank. But sanctions locked Russia out of the account and the bank of Europe wouldn’t transfer it too Russia after Europe put money into it. So Russia said they would only accept Rubles, so Europe had to exchange the Euros thru the Russian bank but instead of sending the Rubles to Russias Europe account Russia just put the Rubles into the Russian account in their bank account in Russia.
It would be like you paying your bills at Kroger and then Kroger sending them to the companies they were due at. Then Kroger getting banned from sending the money to those companies but you keep going to Kroger and paying your bills. Those companies are going to get kinda pissed off because you are getting their services for free, even tho you are paying the bills the money is stuck at the middle man.

posted on Apr, 6 2022 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Russian Ruble backed by gold and oil. Here’s the link

gospelnewsnetwork.org...

posted on Apr, 7 2022 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Ruble is backed by russian decree that it will someday be redeemable for gold, it is not 'backed by gold'.

Nobody is even allowed tp remove gold from russia at the moment as a result of another putin decree.

Please let me know when the ruble actually is backed by gold though, I'd like to purchase 100 lbs at ruble prices.

The ruble has no value outside russia.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:14 PM
link   

They give you rubles for gold. 5000 rubles.

www.valuewalk.com...

Russia paid their 650 million of debt in Rubles Wednesday.

posted on Apr, 8 2022 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mcsnacks77

They give you rubles for gold. 5000 rubles.

www.valuewalk.com...

Russia paid their 650 million of debt in Rubles Wednesday.

They paid in dollars, as the contracts required.

They also don't let you buy any gold and take it with you, tje ruble value set by decree and means nothing outside of russia.

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brassmonkey
Ok so I have seen random pictures of deceased Russians but probably not more then 15 in the past 4 weeks. My question is if the Ukrainians have killed that many wouldn’t they have taken pictures of the 15000 dead Russians? I find it hard to believe they wouldn’t want to provide the evidence to back up these claims?

Can anyone on the thread provide solid evidence of this claim made by NATO?

I need proof just like when people told me show us the proof that the 2020 election was stolen I need proof of this claim as well.

Extraordinary claims demand Extraordinary evidence

After 6 months of Ukraine vs Russia inside Ukraine, the number of Russian deaths are not reported.

www.npr.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:18 PM
link   
iStories claims that using social media they have confirmed 5,107 deaths as of August 12th. That figure is almost certainly low.

More than 5,000 Russian soldiers have been killed in Ukraine since the start of the invasion, according to a tally of confirmed deaths updated this week by independent Russian media outlet iStories.

The figure is over three times higher than the official death toll of 1,351 which was last updated by the Russian Defense Ministry in March.

While Russia is believed to have suffered significant military losses since its February invasion of Ukraine, the exact number of killed soldiers has been subject to intense speculation with Western officials estimating the number to be over 15,000 and Ukrainian officials claiming it to be more than 42,000.

www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2022 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

The death toll makes me think of children losing their daddy. I wonder how Vladimir Putin is justifying this war, and so many deaths of Russians, to the Russian people?

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join