It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nostradamus's WWIII Prophecy and events leading up to it, as explained by experts in 1979

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm going to revisit a post I made in 2015, about Nostradamus's WWIII prediction as it seems much more fitting 7 years later. As you read/watch, you'll see that he believed the Bear and the Eagle (today would represent Russia and the U.S.A.) would join together to defeat muslims. Obviously Russia is supposed to be Enemy #1 according to the media who constantly throws us unproven videos out of Ukraine that are filled with red flags, but if you believe Russia to be the WWIII aggressor, who would join the U.S. if the warmonger-in-chief gets us involved?

It always seems too easy to relate the prophecies of someone after those times have already passed and we have hindsight, and putting the pieces together afterwards. However, take a look at this documentary from 1979 which discusses Nostradamus's prophecy on WWIII. Remember, it's a 36 year old documentary and we were still in the middle of the Cold War. I've done the best I could do with writing out the transcript. You can watch the entire documentary, but the WWIII starts at 1:24:43.

Start @ 1:24:43

Transcript:

Up until now, we've taken examples of quatrains and explained them and analyzed them. Now we ask you just to listen to what Nostradamus had to say about the devastation of a nuclear war, a third world war. His description is so vivid, it needs no interpretation.

Quatrain:
The kingdom of fear shall come to those in Europe, fire and sword shall destroy their cities.
The great one of Asia by land and sea with a great Army so that blues greens crosses, to death he shall drive.
Tears, cries, and wailing, howls and terror, an inhuman cruel heart, black and cold, take Geneva, the islands, the main people of Genoa.
Blood pours, hunger for weak, mercy to none.
The Arab prince [can't make out the next name] Saul, Venus, Leo, the kingdoms of the church will be overcome by the sea, towards Persia very near [a million?].
Turkey, Egypt, too Southern to invade.
In the Danube and Rhine, shall come to drink the great camel and shall not repent.
The roads shall tremble and more of those in the [??] and near the Alps, the clock shall dwindle.
From the Black Sea and great Tartaria, a king shall come to see France.
He shall go to Alane and Armenia and leave a bloody rod in Constantinople.
At the 48th degree of the climate directly at the end of Cancer, there's a very great drought.
Fish in the sea, river and the lake boil hectic.
They are all distressed from the fire in the sky.
If France can cross the Liberian sea, you will find yourself besieged among island and sea, Mohamed against you.
Moreso the Adriatic, you will know the bones of horses and asses.
The fleet is wrecked near the Adriatic sea. The Earth trembles. Pushed into the air and falls again. Egypt trembles, Mohamed's increasing power. Herod is sent to call out for surrender.

So the devastation spreads across Europe, and even into Egypt and Constantinople. But it does not stop there. The United States is also involved as we can see from a quatrain, which many experts agree, refers to New York as the new city.

Quatrain:
Garden of the world near the new city, in the way of the man made mountains shall be seized on and plunged into as a ferment, being forced to drink form a sulfurous poisoned waters.

The man made mountains, an obvious description of modern skyscrapers. Further to that is the reference to the fire in the 45th degree latitude, which is very close to the position of New York City.

Quatrain:
The sky will burn at 45 degrees. Fire approaches the great new city. Immediately a huge scattered flame leaps up.

An answer to the question, "where," it's likely that most of the world will be involved. Hopefully less by those specifically described by Nostradamus. Which brings us the the question of, "Who will survive?" To answer this, we need to remember Hiroshima and try to remember the devastation of more than 20 years of nuclear holocaust. Obviously, many of us would have no chance whatsoever, but, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Nostradamus does tell us that the war will end and that the West will ultimately win due to an unexpected alliance. An alliance between the USA, and Russia. This may seem far fetched, but let's examine the evidence given by Nostradamus.

Quatrain:
When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling. One shall be newly elected that shall bear the brunt. Roads in Constantinople shall be dyed in barbarian blood.

Those of the Arctic Pole can only mean Russia and the US, as we see here at the Bering Strait. The two continents are at their closest point in the Arctic Circle. Alaska, part of the US, and Russia. And he goes on to say, "In the East, great fear and trembling" so he's suggesting here that these two Northern powers will unite against the East. And there's a further quatrain to support this.

Quatrain:
One day the two great masters shall be friends, their great powers shall be increased.

So, after many years of fighting, it seems that Russia herself may become uncertain that there will be a division in the land. The South remaining with Islam, due to the predominance of Muslim population, and the North joining with the US, those of the Arctic Pole. And as incredible as it may seem, Nostradamus suggests that not only will this alliance occur, but will triumph. As he says in several quatrains, and also in one of his epistles.

Epistle:
For the principal Eastern ruler being for the most part moved by the Northern and Western men, shall be vanquished and put to death, beaten, and all the rest put to flight, and the children he had by many women put in prison.
The barbarian league will be driven out, over two laws, the pagan one will fail.

Here he tells us the pagan law will be driven out and goes on to talk with a king of Europe who eventually becomes a driving force of victory for the West.

Quatrain:
Out of [??] will come the king of Europe, accompanied by those of the North. A group of reds and whites shall create a great troop, and then shall go against the king of Babylon.

There it is again, another reference to those of the North. And the reds and the whites? Russians and the West.

Quatrain:
By antichrist, three shall be brought to nothing. His war shall last seven and twenty years. The heretics dead, prisoners exiled. Blood of human body, water made red, Earth shrunk.

Here, Nostradamus states definitely that the war will last 27 years and that the third antichrist will be driven back and brought to nothing.

Quatrain:
From Barcelona, to Genoa and Venice, from Sicily near Monaco united, and against the barbarian, the fleet shall take her aim. The barbarian shall be driven back. After this war shall have lasted a good while, there should be a renewed reign of Saturn and a golden age. God the Creator shall say, hearing the affliction of his people. Satan shall be tied and beaten and put into the bottom of the deep, and here shall begin an age of universal peace.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Always dug Nostradamus, whenever the Orson Wells docudrama came out, got me interested. Gonna have to stick my nose back in it, a bit. The problem is its it's fairly open to interpretation.

Still, the Hisler/Hitler was cool though I think I saw where some had tried to debunk it a bit.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Always dug Nostradamus, whenever the Orson Wells docudrama came out, got me interested. Gonna have to stick my nose back in it, a bit. The problem is its it's fairly open to interpretation.

Still, the Hisler/Hitler was cool though I think I saw where some had tried to debunk it a bit.

I like to delve off in it every once in a while.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Thank you for that transcript. It makes it so much easier.

Where's the Applause button?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: putnam6

I like to delve off in it every once in a while.

Quatrain:
When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling. One shall be newly elected that shall bear the brunt. Roads in Constantinople shall be dyed in barbarian blood.
Well, that sounds ominous as hell

Constantinople as in Istanbul Turkey is supplying those widely effective drones that are drilling the stalled Russian columns. Or for that matter, some have said Ukraine is the heart of Russia, ergo the heart of the bear. Newly elected could be Zelenskyy? I can easily start linking # up. Even if wrong it's still kind of weird

side note

Good thread Essential ATS

Glad ATS is back but share if you haven't already

edit on 23-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: LSU2018

Thank you for that transcript. It makes it so much easier.

Where's the Applause button?

You're welcome. That's was very tedious, especially for a grainy 1979 documentary.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

That's exactly what I would like to see ATS do. Dissect these quatrains in relation to everything happening right now. In 1979, in the midst of the Cold War, they still thought Russia and the US would unite as allies. We all know how the muslim community is compiled of billions, the majority of which think anyone not bowing to allah in the East as the sun is setting is an infidel worthy of nothing more than a beheading.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I've always found that quatrain fascinating, but there are other countries associated with the Eagle. Germany, Mexico, Poland, Egypt, etc.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Red and white in the north... that is clearly Denmark, Danish flag is red and white.

I could speculate if Putin started a nuclear war, the special forces of Denmark would infiltrate Russia and assassinate Putin.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Alla, in your love and wisdom you showed me your armies, which in the last day you will resurrect, to finally destroy that ancient foe, Satan, the snake, the serpent, and his minions, who hatched from a rotten womb, taught poison and deception and greed, and lust and sodomy, the whore of Babylon, they suckled her bosom, they tasted the witches milk, and loved it, and said yes, when ever it was offered. Amen, I say Satan, I have saved many souls, all that I have seen, I have saved, except those bound to perdition, like Biden, and Obama, and that unrepentant snake who went to her judgement today, in limbo she resides, such great are her sins, but let us speak of better things, that our Lord is near, Putin has started world war 3.

Satans media is lying covering up the amount of dead civilians, and the force of the invasion. Ya, he’s using ww2 munitions he has decades of stock piles to spend before he gets to the good stuff, he’s going city by city, destroying everything in sight. He hasn’t even begun, to start to get to Kiev, and say good bye to the klitschko brothers. They are scared #less. This is world war 3.
edit on 23-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: aapeltzz
I've always found that quatrain fascinating, but there are other countries associated with the Eagle. Germany, Mexico, Poland, Egypt, etc.

We would have to see if we could find instances of where it's obvious who the Eagle might be, and of course, it could be transient in one quatrain it's one entity in another it's someone else.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

So who is this whore of Babylon?

And which country is Babylon?

From the OP, it is a monarchy?

Quatrain:
Out of [??] will come the king of Europe, accompanied by those of the North. A group of reds and whites shall create a great troop, and then shall go against the king of Babylon.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Before the coming of Celtic ruin,
In the temple two will parley
Pike and dagger to the heart of one mounted on the steed,
They will bury the great one without making any noise.

This talks about the return of pagan "Gnostic" understanding. Temple is your head. Two is self in reflection. This correlates with Sumerian psychology (Enki to Enki Ea). Great one is "God". Celtic ruin are the Catholics

Seven conspirators at the banquet will cause to flash
The iron out of the ship against the three:
One will have the two fleets brought to the great one,
When through the evil the latter shoots him in the forehead.

Refers to people understanding that the book of Revelation is about spectrum and frequency. A true octave is 7, the 8th note is a "return" note.
The "fleets" are describing waveforms. How we absorb waveform

The successor to the Duchy will come,
Very far beyond the Tuscan Sea:
A Gallic branch will hold Florence,
The nautical Frog in its bosom be agreement.

The next verse says it will bring about the Monarchy being replaced, by a "lost" bloodline that will be proven by genetics, to be the more rightful heirs

The large mastiff expelled from the city
Will be vexed by the strange alliance,
After having chased the stag to the fields
The wolf and the Bear will defy each other.

The Pope and Vatican Council will be passively dethroned by what becomes known. Denominations fight amongst themselves about the validity of things being "correctly" interpreted and how their particular version of belief is more compatible with the new (but ancient) understanding

The Augur putting his hand upon the head of the King
Will come to pray for the peace of Italy:
He will come to move the scepter to his left hand,
From King he will become pacific Emperor.

The ones who decrypted the texts will be asked by the Vatican to appease the situation, by helping them correct the rest of texts. But they need concede their spiritual authority to do so

The bones of the Triumvir will be found,
Looking for a deep enigmatic treasure:
Those from thereabouts will not be at rest,
Digging for this thing of marble and metallic lead.

They will begin to decrypt and fully unravel the texts and their link to all other ancient mythology. They will realise that the it is all physics

Etc, etc, etc

It all seems to talk about a great apostasy

That's just from my quick read of it

Then again, it could all mean anything, right
That's the beauty of quatrains

Here is one of mine I wrote a few years back for you (2012). This one IS very specific to what is happening now

Fire in the sky, see the birds fly
Emperors end, when stone won't bend
Not all that is white, is that of light
And not all the best, are those of the West
edit on 23 3 22 by Compendium because: Added something

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 06:38 PM
link   
cool thread thanks for taking the time.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

So is Poland.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79
a reply to: Randomname2

So who is this whore of Babylon?

And which country is Babylon?

From the OP, it is a monarchy?

Quatrain:

In the Old Testament, the city of Babylon gave birth to an empire that ruled the known world and imposed a worldview upon all of the peoples that she conquered. Those she did not destroy, she subverted. She could be brutal; callous and proud and she believed that she would reign over the earth forever. She said in her heart: “I am, and there is no one besides me; I shall not sit as a widow or know the loss of children” (Isaiah 47:8 ESV).

She spoke as a god and she thought herself secure.

Her destruction is announced in Isaiah 47. In response to her wickedness, arrogance, self-indulgence, and brutality towards the people of God the Lord announces sudden doom:

But evil shall come upon you, which you will not know how to charm away; disaster shall fall upon you, for which you will not be able to atone; and ruin shall come upon you suddenly, of which you know nothing. (Isaiah 47:11 ESV)

Scratches head couldn't it be Kyiv or Mariupol?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Seven conspirators at the banquet will cause to flash
The iron out of the ship against the three:
One will have the two fleets brought to the great one,
When through the evil the latter shoots him in the forehead.

Isn't this a G7 conference meeting technically, will this meeting be the flashpoint
the next 3 lines could also easily be put into today's news
Iron hypersonic missiles Russia against the 3 France UK Germany ?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Kyiv and Mariupol have always had Russia hanging over them though. That's hardly a doom of which they know nothing.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I don't know about being shot in the forehead, but there is mention of a deadly head wound in Revelation.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:51 PM
link   
At first I was a huge fan of Nostradamus and was swept away in the fantasy of what it might all mean. The more I looked in to the man and his life the less impressed I was from a prophetic point of view.

Nostradamus would have been famous had he never uttered a word about prophecy. He was, for the most part, a self taught physician who was actually curing people during the black plague. That was no easy trick, but he did it.

His prophetic career supposedly started when he was young. As a teen he and his friends saw a member of the clergy, I believe, and Nostradamus dropped to his knees and said, "Look! Its the pope!" He was a teenager out clowning around with his friends. The fact that that man later became the Pope does not make Nostradamus a prophet.

Another example of his alleged skills was when he was presented with a challenge at a dinner party. The host told Nostradamus he had two pigs, one white one black, and asked him which pig he was going to have for dinner. Nostradamus picked one. The host instructed the chef to cook the other one. Apparently the family dogs got into the pork and the chef ended up cooking the one he was told not to cook. There are two problems with this story. One is it takes a while to butcher and cook a pig. The other is that, worst case scenario, Nostradamus had a 50/50 shot at this. I would take those odds to be known throughout history as a great prophet.

According to Nostradamus he wrote his quattrains, then intentionally scrambled them so no one could tell what they said. He did this to avoid being tried for heresy. If no one could tell what they said, how can anyone now claim to know what they said? His quattrains are like astrology readings. They are vague enough to apply to a multitude of scenarios and only with specific knowledge of events as they transpired, past tense, or of the people involved do they actually have any meaning. The problem is anyone can apply them to their own experiences and find some truth.

There have been some amazing prophets all throughout history, but I do not count Nostradamus among them.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join