It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian politician’s wife caught in Hungary by authorities with $28 million AND 1.3 million Euro

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Article states her husband was incredibly rich. So I guess that's how? More effort needed, why is him being rich shady?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
All in cash??? That's gotta be black money, off the system. Now for all you idiots going on about how much the money weighs. Have non of you ever seen Angelina Jolie, Lady Gaga travelling abroad. The aint got one or two cases they have tens of cases. These people DO NOT carry their own cases. Besides you forgot to read that she was acconpanied by two men, now how much could they carry?

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:37 PM
link   

I really hope that for once somebody goes to the bottom of this and will inform the public what this is about. Good or bad. For all we know he sold his business and tries to find a safe haven for his money. Now we are fed an idea of corruption..which will stay unless we are told it is not so.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:09 AM
link   

edit on 3/24/22 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Legitimate businessmen selling up will have bank transfers, to whatever bank they specify. They don't usually keep their wealth in crisp new banknotes at home, unless it's not legitimate and they are doing so to hide shady transactions / payoffs and to avoid taxes.

Ukraine wasn't known as Europe's most corrupt state for nothing, so it's puzzling to see how the narrative changed overnight painting them as victims and above reproach!

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Britguy

Overtly corrupt nation.
Corruption takes many guises.

None of that makes what's happening to ordinary, everyday Ukrainian's ok.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 05:51 AM
link   

NAh - she was just going shopping for shoes and purses

Them thangs are really expensive .........

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Article states her husband was incredibly rich. So I guess that's how? More effort needed, why is him being rich shady?

If it wasn't shady it wouldn't have been seized in Hungary

The article also stated #1 she didn't declare the money when she left Ukraine though when stopped she tried to declare it in Hungary. So they seized the cash, all the while her Husband is saying his money is still in the bank in Ukraine.

those are the facts

Still trying to verify

Supposedly he was a major uranium dealer in Ukraine, that alone makes me suspicious.

28 Million thats alot of moola
edit on 24-3-2022 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 06:05 AM
link   

edit on 3/25/2022 by TheRedneck because: Removed for Spam

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Well, they did seize it, and so far nothing shady about the money has been produced other than she did not declare it. Perhaps it was so as to not pay taxes on it. I am not saying there is nothing shady, I am saying as of now nothing shady has been shown.

posted on Mar, 25 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Wife of former Ukrainian MP flees country with 28 million dollars and 1.3 million euros

Apparently she just got tired of winning and flew the coup ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join