It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Sniper In Ukraine Is Still Alive

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The previous thread about his death "20 minutes" after he was sent to fight has been closed. Just an update. He is alive and was interviewed by a Canadian news source.

A Canadian sniper who was rumoured to have died in Ukraine said he was simply in “black-out mode” and believes rumours of his death were part of a propaganda campaign by the Russians.

Said things are crazy there and he is sick and resting a few days.

Globalnews.ca

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Could also be provoganda, There are no audio or video or links to that interview in the article.
They just claim he is not dead and they spoke with him.

The provoganda comes from both sides in times of war.
edit on 22-3-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Where is the proof of life?

Globalnews Canada?

They said it on the TV so it must be true

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Could be. This was the first update we've had.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Well then, we will take the first claim of his death and then this claim he's alive and figure they cancel each other out, since they were both media reports. Therefore the last verification we had was from him when he arrived, and as we cannot trust any media apparently then I guess we can conclude he's still alive without any media involvement.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
If I was a sniper and the enemy thought I was dead the last thing I would do is announce to the world I'm not

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well then, we will take the first claim of his death and then this claim he's alive and figure they cancel each other out, since they were both media reports. Therefore the last verification we had was from him when he arrived, and as we cannot trust any media apparently then I guess we can conclude he's still alive without any media involvement.

Or he was never in Ukraine

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
If I was a sniper and the enemy thought I was dead the last thing I would do is announce to the world I'm not

I was literally just thinking the same exact thing while reading the op.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ah, I see where you're going. Ok sure. Hoax. Not worth going back and forth. Could have just said that in your first response.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:37 PM
link   

If I was a sniper, the last thing I would do would be to announce that I'm going to be in the Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun

Where is the proof of life?

Globalnews Canada?

They said it on the TV so it must be true

Wheres proof of death?..see how it works!

I have no idea either way.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

If I was a sniper, the last thing I would do would be to announce that I'm going to be in the Ukraine.

Yup, hardly surprising he would try to be invisible

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The previous thread about his death "20 minutes" after he was sent to fight has been closed. Just an update. He is alive and was interviewed by a Canadian news source.

A Canadian sniper who was rumoured to have died in Ukraine said he was simply in “black-out mode” and believes rumours of his death were part of a propaganda campaign by the Russians.

Said things are crazy there and he is sick and resting a few days.

Globalnews.ca

Wow, that is some twist of fate. Russian Troll got some bad info on that, or .... well, there's his screen name and all.

I really cannot be bothered less if this guy lives or doesn't live. WTH kind of professional moves around with this type of fanfare and hype. It might not have gotten him this time, but it seems like Russia views his scalp as some kind of propaganda coup.

The smart thing was never to have gotten a plane to go over to a conflict and ply his trade (assuming he actually is any good at his craft). He is a merc, maybe not a hired gun, but is it any better to just jump into a war you've got no business being in, and kill others....for the cost of free?

I'll take Chris Kyle over this guy any day. S&F frogs.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened
You can have Kyle.
Canada had/has some good snipers, held the record for longest shot/kill, something like 3800 yrds

edit on 22-3-2022 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
You can have Kyle.
Canada had/has some good snipers, held the record for longest shot/kill, something like 3800 yrds

Carlos Hathcock for the win .

Message to both of you .
edit on 3/22/22 by Gothmog because: oops . age getting to me

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I totally agree. Seems to be an ego thing for him. I would have just put this on that other thread as this is the first we've I'll add "supposedly" heard from him but that thread was closed.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Hey y'all Russians , I am still here.....
Maybe he forgot what he used to know ?
Overconfidence ?
Likes the likes ?

Let's ask Mr.Owl .

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You can have Kyle.

I don't doubt you boys can shoot. It's not the accuracy bit I'm quibbling with.

What troubles me is that ... if Mr. Kyle were here, and other like him, would/do they stay 'out of the fray' and not go shooting people...for what? If one is from U.S./Canda and not descendant from the Rus or Khazars, then, what possible God and Country is somebody over there getting trigger time for.

It's a morale dilemma not a skill one. I'm saying IMHO if this guy is really over there then he flunked the former. Maybe others don't see it that way but it's my feeling on foreigners going to fight in other people's wars.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

You can have Kyle.

Carlos Hathcock for the win .

Message to both of you .

Was the Vietnam era sniper.

I think I saw a video on him, and he was the real McCoy.

IIRC he put away the V.C.s premier sniper, who turned out to be a female. Again if memory serves it was the agent orange and environmental damage that got him in the end, but I'll have to go back and watch that again.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Schrodinger's sniper

top topics

<<   2 >>

join