It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's selling you out to China, Man am I PO'd

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

But what does it all mean? Aaaaargh 🤯

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman
Just one of many politicians enriching themselves at the expense of the US citizens:

Angela Chao also sits on the board of the Council of China's Foreign Trade, which is "a promotional group created by the Chinese government." The Times reports that "as [Chao's] political stature has grown — she has served in the cabinet twice and has been married to Mr. McConnell for 26 years

www.shiftfrequency.com...
A really good book is 'Profiles in Corruption: Abuse of Power by America's Progressive Elite' by Peter Schweizer. I am not surprised by any of the corruption of wealthiest members of society use to further enrich themselves. I am surprised at the number of people who are willing to accept things at face value and not do a little bit of research on why things are rapidly going to hell in a handbasket.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nugget1

I’m still pissed about the $2.75. It’s making someone rich

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brotherman

I’m still pissed about the $2.75. It’s making someone rich

I'm still festering over the 1980's when banks began to charge me to have a checking/savings account so they could use and profit off of using MY money!

edit on 30000001010America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 05:37 PM
link   

The information in the database speaks for itself

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

Wow interesting find Brotherman ,. S&F. Those are some interesting numbers there and I am a numbers tard ,I might be dyslexic but give me numbers and I am a happy chappy and those figures are freighting for any economy bar the CCP and the BlackRock and Blackstone backers

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Wonder how this spread sheet was even able to make it to us free of charge too.

posted on Jul, 15 2022 @ 11:12 AM
link   
“We are Wal Mart, resisting our unbeatable bargains is futile.”

Not American, but I did buy a Vacuum cleaner from Canadian Tire, and it turns out it was made in China. How did one member say it before, “I’m not surprised they sold the country, I’m just surprised at how cheap they sold it for.”

top topics

<< 1   >>

join