It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Danger hidden in plain sight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:39 PM
link   
In the UK we rely upon privately owned Ferry's between the UK and Europe to export and import much of our nations much needed goods (Dubai own's it a favourite destination of the corrupt elite including Russia's Oligarch's whom by all account's are using it as there main clearing house after the sanctions imposed on them and perhaps even setting up sham company's and corporations there in order to avoid Sanctions).

Now why have I put this into WW3, well let's have a look at a recent thread (before the outage), sorry I can not recall the thread as I did not subscribe which I really should have but one of you may be kind enough to provide the direct link to that thread.

That other thread covered the topic of these little nasty hidden and definitely immoral contraptions the Club K Modular Missile and weapon system disguised as shipping containers.

Now P&O the aforementioned DUBAI owned Ferry company ship's millions of containers each year into and out of the UK but many of the workers on those ship's WERE British national's many of them former Royal Navy and Merchant Navy Seamen whom are patriotic and definitely wise and intelligent guy's.

But during the height of this crisis in the Ukraine P&O without warning fIred over 800 British workers form there ship's with no indication that this forced and immediate redundancy was coming even handcuffing crew and leading them off the ship's and replacing them with guy's on third world wages while working in EU and British territorial waters which is definitely ILLEGAL though our right wing for the rich and damned stupid idiotic government over here can not see the problem as they are all pal's with the rich guy's that own the company via the DUBAI conglomerate responsible as well as probably shareholders themselves.
I wonder how much of P&O is owned by Russian Oligarch's via this DUBAI conglomerate.

They have apparently hired Indian (Asia) agency staff on just £1.81 per hour wages which is disgusting.

That problem other than a flagrant breach of employment ethic's and probably LAWS in both the EU and the UK is a sudden and severe danger to the security of our nation, our Border Force guy's whom check these containers are doing a good job but they are simply not as intelligent or clued up as these seamen were.

My worry is this is extremely dangerous to the security of my nation the UK and also the EU, it makes it so much easier for something like the Club K to be shipped without being noticed and I seriously now believe not only does my nation have a bunch of incompetent loons in charge but god help us if we are attacked in this way because there greed driven inaction may cost us very dearly indeed.

edit on 21-3-2022 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   
yes well all of the 'immigrants' that they are allowing across your borders will have to get their hands on guns and weapons somewhere. How else can they be expected to keep all of you home grown terrorists in line?
edit on 21-3-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: cameos

Haha nice one, sadly we have rabies in the country thanks to the channel tunnel (I am not quite foaming at the mouth yet but we kept it out for decades after it spread through Europe but then some pompous idiot's thought that it would be a great idea to dig a rat friendly train tunnel under the English Channel (old Norse name the Whale Road as it used to be teeming with whales once upon a very long time ago).

We do have a growing gun problem in the UK which is sad as we now have to have rapid response ARU (Armed Response Units) as our police are still usually only armed with a Taser and a baton at most.

Knife crime is also at Epidemic levels (for us it's like less crime in our whole nation than just New York city in the states so it's relative).

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
In the UK we rely upon privately owned Ferry's between the UK and Europe to export and import much of our nations much needed goods (Dubai own's it a favourite destination of the corrupt elite including Russia's Oligarch's whom by all account's are using it as there main clearing house after the sanctions imposed on them and perhaps even setting up sham company's and corporations there in order to avoid Sanctions).

Now why have I put this into WW3, well let's have a look at a recent thread (before the outage), sorry I can not recall the thread as I did not subscribe which I really should have but one of you may be kind enough to provide the direct link to that thread.

That other thread covered the topic of these little nasty hidden and definitely immoral contraptions the Club K Modular Missile and weapon system disguised as shipping containers.

Now P&O the aforementioned DUBAI owned Ferry company ship's millions of containers each year into and out of the UK but many of the workers on those ship's WERE British national's many of them former Royal Navy and Merchant Navy Seamen whom are patriotic and definitely wise and intelligent guy's.

But during the height of this crisis in the Ukraine P&O without warning fIred over 800 British workers form there ship's with no indication that this forced and immediate redundancy was coming even handcuffing crew and leading them off the ship's and replacing them with guy's on third world wages while working in EU and British territorial waters which is definitely ILLEGAL though our right wing for the rich and damned stupid idiotic government over here can not see the problem as they are all pal's with the rich guy's that own the company via the DUBAI conglomerate responsible as well as probably shareholders themselves.
I wonder how much of P&O is owned by Russian Oligarch's via this DUBAI conglomerate.

They have apparently hired Indian (Asia) agency staff on just £1.81 per hour wages which is disgusting.

That problem other than a flagrant breach of employment ethic's and probably LAWS in both the EU and the UK is a sudden and severe danger to the security of our nation, our Border Force guy's whom check these containers are doing a good job but they are simply not as intelligent or clued up as these seamen were.

My worry is this is extremely dangerous to the security of my nation the UK and also the EU, it makes it so much easier for something like the Club K to be shipped without being noticed and I seriously now believe not only does my nation have a bunch of incompetent loons in charge but God help us if we are attacked in this way because there greed driven inaction may cost us very dearly indeed.

It's definitely an ingenious way to park superior firepower easily in any countries port

The only saving grace is if it gets to the UK it's likely going to be in a theater near everybody soon enough. Unless its a terrorist type hit

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
Been watching this for a few years now, over here on the west coast USA with all those Chinese container ships always coming and going, and now so many sitting out waiting for months in line to offload, wouldn't it be all to easy (and obvious) to have several K-klubsbers out there just waiting in "plain sight" ugh. I mean I lived up in Seattle for over 40 years before moving there are tons of Chinese cargo ships up and in there all the time. a person sees them every single day there, I can't believe our leaders don't seem to do anything about OBVIOUS threats like this, It is surprising at the least.
Thank you for bringing this to the light.

Hoping for the best.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Oh Putin, my Putin, wherefore are my Nukes, oh Putin, I have the enemy cornered, they cannot escape, I have an excellent view of the C.N. Tower, they wanted war they got war, the white horse rides, Tsar Putin, for Mother Mary, forall the hate, for all the murder, for all the abortions, for all the rage, for all the perversions, defend us in Battle St. Michael, I am your commander General Tsar, our cries, that no more, we cannot go on, they are raising the price of grains, 1 denarius for bushel of wheat, the black rider rides, Toronto Is full of illuminati scum and satanic free masons, I have been raped by them, when i was still in diapers, this my Father in Heaven has not forgotten, my sister beautiful violated in the most demonic fashion, no one will be spared in Toronto, and Tsar Putin, Mary Commands you use the Tsar Bomba, so all my friends and family in Burlington and Mississauga and Guelph, arrive with me in paradise in a flash of light, and the rest of you satanic liberal scum in Ontario can slowly die of radiation poison as communist commandos kill all on sight. Amen, I say to you repent, for a great sign from my Lord is coming, and then to each his own.

3 bushels of barley for a denarius. Clean the error of your ways Mary commands. This is not world war 3, this is Armegeddon.

But not you Biden says my Lord, you are his, he says, you excommunicated liberal scum aborting perverter of kids and humanity, their, liar, anti christ in everything you do, you cannot prevent world war 3 you fool, for this is now divine Justice, that the earth and 99% can’t go on, their kids are turned into whores and idiots, and you send them to the slaughter.

You kissed the serpents tongue Biden. I rejoice and grow stronger, as my Lord grows nearer, don't look into Bidens eyes, better yet don’t listen to a word that comes out of his abortions lying mouth. Obama, you swine, you killed millions with your signature. But the eraser, which you never used in your arrogance, will be what condemns you as God erases you from the book of life. Such is Gods anger, that all that you love will join you in perdition, Mary no longer weeps, for this is divine Justice, for there is only one Alla, and no other, and as you judged and wiped out all families, so will Christ demand your family a recompense. That is the gravity of your sins, and your punishment. Repent, convert to the most holy Catholic Church along with your family, confess your sins you illuminati Freemason swine, and save yourself and them. That is what God and Mary require of you. The choice is yours.
edit on 21-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Probably a little hypocritical, at least for the UK government, to be worried about the importation or exportation of weapons. You know, since they do it themselves, on passenger airplanes (waves at John from MI6). What's the problem with a few missiles and rockets here, grenades there, etc., sitting underneath or behind two hundred innocent passengers? BTW, don't say it doesn't happen, I worked for CI overseas, I know it happens.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:59 PM
link   
P&O Ferries don't carry container cargo.
Mostly passenger ferries.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKWO1Phot

I have never used one myself so you are probably correct, still removing these crewmen is still dangerous as well as just downright dirty rotten and evil of them to do that to men taking there entire career away like they were disposable crap to be thrown out with the carbage.

And back to those container weapons I am pretty sure in the past I have seen a lorry or two boarding a P&O ferry but maybe it was not a passenger ferry, still P&O DO have container tracking and a website dedicated to it.
www.poferrymasters.com...

Though I concede your point since I simply do not know and that does ease my mind if not my anger with the incompetent clowns we have in parliament these days whom seem to not be looking out for the best interests of our people any longer but only there own class of embezzling corporate and hedge fund buddy's corrupt buffoon's that they are.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Randomname2

.....maybe have a cocktail or a massage or something? You seem a little tense

Wow what a post

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I'll have to do a little digging. But a few years back, a cargo ship was stopped before it reached Cuba.
Circa 2009'ish

The shipping containers were found to have these. The shipment was from north Korea with a little help from Iran.

This is not the Cuban missile crisis. This is recent.

Edit: it was probably closer to 2015-16. This was the ship.
now i need the name.
edit on 22-3-2022 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 09:24 AM
link   

They may have the odd one.
The majority you drive on below deck and the doors close so would be useless for a missile system.

top topics

join