It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine says Russian forces violently disperse Kherson protest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Maybe some footage of the shooting will add some context.
Twitter

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: yuppa

Once again, nothing but distant pictures in Ukraine's plea to get us into WWIII. Furthermore, who the hell sits in a city, occupied by another country in the middle of a war, and protests as if it'll do something? If these people were scared and Russia was doing everything we're being told they're doing, not a single soul would sit there and protest unarmed. I don't see one firearm, just smoke from a smoke grenade or stun grenade which is the same thing they do here to break up a protest.

Unfortunate for all involved we have been in a cold WW3 for a while now. The americans did similiar in the revolutionary war. they would be in crowds and the brits would be armed. The protest is to show they will never accept them,not to get them to leave in reality. And outright killing unarmed protestors is GREAT propaganda. Its why they do not outright do it yet.

Still we do not need to go there.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Ukrainian armed forced says Russian troops used stun grenades and gunfire to disperse a crowd of hundreds protesters.

Ukraine’s armed forces have said Russian troops used stun grenades and gunfire to disperse a rally of pro-Ukrainian protesters in the occupied southern city of Kherson.

Video footage showed several hundred protesters in the city’s Freedom Square on Monday running to escape as projectiles landed around them. Loud bangs can be heard and there are clouds of whitish smoke. Gunfire can also be heard.

Ukraine says Russian forces violently disperse Kherson protest

You know....this kind of crap is what makes people question why we allow such crap from a small little man,and do not get rid of him. What a jerk. oh i guess they must be nazis right?

What do yall think?

I think it's pretty funny you believe the news actually. After watching Idiocracy, I kind of get a kick out of watching the mental slide into oblivion. You can't see anyone shooting, you can't see anyone throwing smoke or concussion grenades, you can't see anyone giving the "bird" to the Russian troops in their "retreating" vehicle, you can't hear what anyone is saying, so what are you basing this on? What someone else told you? News media reality fairies? Ukrainian Nazi trolls living under bridges? I don't see where anything that is happening, in this "story" is being caused by the big bad scary Russkies. From all I can see they are video recording the people who saved them lol.

ETA: Mods, can we get a Laugh Icon to go along with the Stars Icon, so we can show that we think the OP is funny, or nuts, or both?

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/21.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: the ETA

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well apparently you missed the video at the top of this page of the shooting and smoke grenades, so here's a geolocated video of a protester being kicked after the shooting/smoke.
Twitter

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

Well apparently you missed the video at the top of this page of the shooting and smoke grenades, so here's a geolocated video of a protester being kicked after the shooting/smoke.
Twitter

But how do we know they are Russian? They could be Russians, they could be Ukrainians/Azov, they could be Americans, they could be mercs sent in by the UN requested by the penis-piano-player Zelensky, like Trudeau used mercs from the UN in Canada in Ottawa during the convoy. How do you know? Are you there? Do you speak Ukrainian or Russian, could it all be faked?

This is problem, people rely on other people who can lie to them, who are paid to lie to them. Authority figures are BS figures, most of them are bloody actors now that don't know sh!t from shoes.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:43 PM
link   

You are correct there has been some false info on both sides, but I suppose every live stream showing bombing every single day is fake? Every person on the ground reporting is lying?

You believe the Ukrainian government is unilaterally destroying its country and killing everyone? Putin ordered Russian soldiers to just wander around handing flowers out to people?

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:21 PM
link   

so i guess those were fake soldiers,shooting over fake peoples heads right? Fake shock grenades as well right? I know theres propaganda,im not freaking stupid. smh.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:30 PM
link   

You are correct there has been some false info on both sides, but I suppose every live stream showing bombing every single day is fake? Every person on the ground reporting is lying?

You believe the Ukrainian government is unilaterally destroying its country and killing everyone? Putin ordered Russian soldiers to just wander around handing flowers out to people?

I am not there, but I do know that

1. the media lies
2. wars make money
3. Biden needs to destroy evidence of his/their corruption
4. Zelensky is a puppet for a US proxy government
5. The Ukraine joining NATO is in direct contravention to 1989-91 international agreements
6. The Ukraine is used for money laundering and child/sex trafficking
7. Azov Battalion has been used to terrorize and kill Ukrainians
8. The US had I believe over 30 bioweapons labs run by Ecohealth/Daszak/Fauci (NIH funded)
9. Russia has destroyed US bioweapons labs and Ukrainian military targets
10. Putin is right to stop NATO incursion into the Ukraine, you'd have to be nuts to allow nuclear missiles 4-8 minutes away from you capital city and major commerce centres.
11. Can you say Romney, Kerry, Biden, McCain, Pelosi, Schiff, Mueller, Soros, Brennan, Obama and Clinton are all tied to Communist China's sketchy Ukraine money laundering deals
12. Can you say Burisma or the other oil/gas companies congresscritters kids are tied to?

The hits just keep coming. The Ukraine is a lose end that needs to be tied off. Whether Biden forces Putin to do it by pushing NATO to create conflict or Biden does it by sending in US troops or jackals, a lot of people are going to die. When there is this much corruption, the hemorrhaging, meaning leaking information, has to be stopped and the evidence has to be destroyed. I don't know of any better way to destroy evidence than a nuclear war. Actually that's not true, I'd go with Dr. Bardon's Plasma Incinerator at Royal Military College (I designed his analytical systems) first or a micro singularity, which although less messy would reduce the earth to about a 7.5cm Schwarzschild Radius as my third choice :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

so i guess those were fake soldiers,shooting over fake peoples heads right? Fake shock grenades as well right? I know theres propaganda,im not freaking stupid. smh.

How is that case going between the game makers and the mass media where they used footage from games as allegedly real footage from the Ukraine. I found that pretty funny actually, along with the Miss Ukraine photo-op holding an Airsoft paintball gun and the the guys with the black cardboard rifles. There are so many instances of the media just vomiting rabid amounts of propaganda it's ridiculous. All 4 sides are ef'ing crazy, the US pushing this to hide Biden's corruption, the Zelensky puppet government not knowing what the hell it's doing, the Azov crazies terrorizing and killing Ukrainians for having a different point of view and Putin for maybe over-reacting to a solid breach-of-international-agreement nuclear threat from the US/NATO on his border.

It's almost as bad as the covid BS. In both cases, who wins, the rich guys, the media and the corrupt politicians, who loses? The other 99.999%. Wake up, you're being played and you want to know something, I'm not stupid either. We all have a history, my has 11 national security statutes on it ;-)

Cheers - Dave
edit on 3/21.2022 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Your definition of played is not the same as mine then. I watch all sides of a situation. The vids were not faked this time. you have to be able to tell whats fake and whats real.

ANd those Ukes in the donbass who speak russian,are nothing more than spies for russia who want to be ruled by russia, in my opinion.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Twitter

Thanks for the best pro-Russian argument: the truth.
So, the russian army has taken over the city and troublemakers are breaching their barrier.
American soldiers would have sorted it out with MGs.
Ukrainian forces are known to burn people alive for less.
Russian soldiers: throw some harmless grenades around and dont kill anyone!
Even protesting in the US, UK or Germany would have worse consequences!!!

Ok, the kick to the head was out of order.
(Worse happens to protestors breaching police lines in peaceful (not fiery) protests!)

So, thanks again for the truth

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas

Twitter

So, the russian army has taken over the city and troublemakers are breaching their barrier.

(Worse happens to protestors breaching police lines in peaceful (not fiery) protests!)

those harmless grenades still EXPLODE,and it they land on you they can still INJURE you. they just do not evaporate into thin air. Flashbangs have killed people before so do not even try to go there about them being non lethal.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

are many protestors, politicians and journalists being jailed because they oppose biden? So no, we do not get it worse..

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aldolas

Twitter

LOL
Yeah. Okay.

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Biden needs to destroy evidence of his/their corruption

Zelensky is a puppet for a US proxy government

You are likely right these notes. Ukraine last PM, president had corruption only because Trump to find out about the connections with Ukraine and Biden.

Than there is the issue of Ukraine's last president before Zelensky who was accused of treason.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

Yes Russia is being forced to invade and kill civilians. Makes sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: vance
I don't know if that's true or not. We will say it's true for the sake of argument. The solution is still the same.

Go home Russians 👍

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: vance

Go home Russians. See there?Problem solved.
Who provoked Russia? simple US.

Sort of like “Yankee go home” yah?

Never worked then no matter how many countries they occupied.

Not saying the Ruskies are in the right here but invading a country does not necessarily mean you’re the bad guy. If that isn’t the case then the US and UK are guilty as hell.

“But they invaded” is the most common argument that I am seeing here.

By itself it is a very poor argument and very one dimensional.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Invading isn't bad in and of itself, just like killing someone isn't.

It's like saying a man who shot an intruder has no right to say it's wrong for the serial killer to target random people and kill them.

Russia is in the wrong for why they invaded, and their killing civilians.

posted on Mar, 24 2022 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep I get that and agree with it all except the part I don’t know enough about, which is “Russia is wrong”. They may very well be and probably are.

I know the basic history and talk with people from those places. I haven’t read any of the treaties except for portions that have been spoon fed to me from both sides of the isle.

Same with historical conflict. Basic knowledge with a bit more for some periods. I followed the Orange and Maidan incidents fairly closely.

The point is, I’m here to get past the invasion argument and instead not underestimate the enemy. Lots of Putin is crazy and sick and loosing around right now which should be saved for after the “win”.

Same with his motive narrative, probably more to it.

When I hear our media say that Poutine is making “baseless and unfounded claims” it does perk my interest.

Neither of the driving forces in this conflict need to be good guys.

<< 1   >>

join