It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it time for the new owner(s) to step forward?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

That was a Hanger 19 reference….

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: LSU2018

Well…your account was not created during the timeframe needed for the billion star bug to be activated.

I know, that's why I held out hope for the glitch. One day I'll have a billion stars, Cap'n, one day.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

I can be at Wright-Pat in like 30-40 minutes if I do the speed limit. Chinese Mecha doesn’t scare me.

That will cease to exist long before the invasion .
In about 30 minutes after the outbreak .
You would be too late .

(1,000 hours logged on FO4)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

No it's not. Unless they want too.

All that matters is that this site's promise to it's users is kept and that is it.

Read the T&C's all the answers are there

That's my take on it.

ETA: away to check T&C's

edit on 21-3-2022 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's beyond weird at this point.

Presumably, or maybe hopefully, the new owners bought ATS out of a fondness or at least a like-mindedness for alternative views and probity.

They should therefore completely understand that their lack of transparency and, indeed, lack of stewardship does not instill confidence in the hearts of conspiracy theorists.

They want us to bring content but they fail to establish a relationship of stability and trust that makes it safe to do so.

My sympathies to staff that has to deal with such a lack of commitment or professionalism.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
It's beyond weird at this point.

Presumably, or maybe hopefully, the new owners bought ATS out of a fondness or at least a like-mindedness for alternative views and probity.

They should therefore completely understand that their lack of transparency and, indeed, lack of stewardship does not instill confidence in the hearts of conspiracy theorists.

They want us to bring content but they fail to establish a relationship of stability and trust that makes it safe to do so.

My sympathies to staff that has to deal with such a lack of commitment or professionalism.

Agreed 👍

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

It's actually working good? Something is off.

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm the owner. Only the real owners can deny that.

Sorry it was down, I spilled not beer on my servers.

edit on 3-21-2022 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

I was sorta having fun with playing detective.

Through sites that check other sites and a direct Traceroute I identified the problem was at the host server which returned 100% loss. Also learned it's hosted in Phoenix.

Doing some checking I learned (through gossip hearsay on message boards) a host based in Phoenix (that hosts a number of sites) was down.

I'm 99% at a DDOS attack. Watched net scout and there were a lot attacks happening. Like watching a nefarious worldwide lava lamp of state actors and angry trolls.

Which are also the most likely culprits if DDOS is the case.
edit on 21-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

I was sorta having fun with playing detective.

Through sites that check other sites and a direct Traceroute I identified the problem was at the host server which returned 100% loss. Also learned it's hosted in Phoenix.

Doing some checking I learned (through gossip hearsay on message boards) a host based in Phoenix (that hosts a number of sites) was down.

I'm 99% at a DDOS attack. Watched net scout and there were a lot attacks happening. Like watching a nefarious worldwide lava lamp of state actors and angry trolls.

Which are also the most likely culprits if DDOS is the case.

I thought I read somewhere that ATS moved to a UK server (it used to be in Scottsdale).

I can tell you the CLAIRVOYANCE answer. A little ESP.

The night before the server went down I was noticing some new posts, pro-Putin, new subscribers. Was going to straighten them out and post a response, but my GUT INSTINCT, decided it was better to ignore.

Next day couldn't read the site, so I went to one of those site server check websites to ping and they said site was down. And I wondered if it had to do with those new subscribers posting threads.

So I was stuck reading mainstream media. Bummer. Trying to google anything more interesting than the same old boring MSM tone.

And in Google an article caught my eye. Looks like an article in February about hacker group ANONYMOUS declaring war on Russia. So I started googling articles about cyberwarfare. That's where CLAIRVOYANCE took me when ATS was down.

Read a bunch of articles and figured that ATS got hit from all the cyberattacks going on since Ukraine-Russia war started. Surely ATS attracts all kinds of hackers whether they be a member of some group or completely independent and rogue. So the CLAIRVOYANT answer is that ATS was in the crossfire of cyberwarfare.

A few days later, I was googling and saw a bunch of facebook posts where someone claiming to be an ATS mod said DDOS attack.

And as the war between Russia and Ukraine continues, we will all see more cyberattacks across the internet. That's the CLAIRVOYANT answer.

And no, the owners don't have to confirm or deny what happened. This is a free site. They don't have to give answers.

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:15 AM
link   

No guards means free shot at the UFO. Don’t have to fight mecha when you can shoot right out of atmosphere. Didn’t you ever go to the drive in FO3?

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 07:24 AM
link   

No guards means free shot at the UFO. Don’t have to fight mecha when you can shoot right out of atmosphere. Didn’t you ever go to the drive in FO3?

Hahaha .
I think I logged more than 1000 hours in 3 .
I used a "Stinger"
Heavily modded game .

posted on Nov, 2 2022 @ 11:49 AM
link   
So I guess the owners and their plans are still unknown?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Yep. To the extent of my knowledge nobody can get ahold of them. The only logical outcome is that it's the CIA running the show, lol.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Maybe this doesn’t apply to this problem but--only somewhat...

Let’s take YouTube, for instance.
I go on a well-known music sight to learn guitar theory, and often YouTube demonetizes or takes down some of its content for copyright reasons.

He has over 1 million subscribers, sells books there, is obviously making a good buck, and clearly enjoys his experience immensely.

But when YouTube censors him for copyright violations, he blows a gasket. YouTube becomes the devil, and he gets angry and excoriates them like their Hitler or something.

Fine, I get with that, but on the other hand, doesn’t YouTube provide him with many benefits he should be grateful for? Maybe a thought or acknowledgment to owners of these sites is in order once in a while.

I know YouTube makes a fortune off us, but it looks kind of bizarre to me when the YouTube powerhouses demonize Google so much and, at the same time, use their product to enrich their experience.

IM NOT SAYING people here are demonizing the owners. Not at all...
But just maybe they've got good reasons not to want to go public.

So, here, I’m primarily interested in the many astute UFO commentators and am grateful to whoever the owners are for providing this platform, which, BTW, is NOT making YouTube money.
And on the other hand, I understand the feelings of the people who want some transparency.

Balance, I guess, is the key.

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: peaceinoutz

Beato?

posted on Nov, 5 2022 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

No comment

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>