It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where it all started

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Pop. A single muffled shot hit Trevor in the back of the head. My entire body went numb as I stood shaking in the closet.
The agents looked like men in black, suits and sunglasses. Their ease of killing seemed second nature.
I could hear my heartbeat in my ears, thump thump. A single bead of sweat rolled down my forehead. I did everything humanly possible not
to make a single sound.

They wrapped the body very quickly and brought in a rolling serving tray with a skirt. I had heard that hotels do that in order not to freak people out when taking out dead bodies. They left and I knew I had exactly five minutes before the cleaners were coming. The sounds in my head were almost deafening. I grabbed my glasses and purse and quietly opened the door and as calm as I could walked down the door. There was a family in the elevator. I made small talk with them and pretended to be part of their group as they got off.

The second I got out of the revolving doors my heart started poundind out of my chest. It seems as if minutes later I arrived at my cousins house.
She couldn't believe what I was telling her. I had to tell her in case they got me too. I started from the beginning. I told her that there was a Biolab in the Ukraine. It wasn't controlled by the US, but almost all the big players had been involved. Russia, the US, China, Canada, Uk, Germany etc.
They all knew, and they all knew what was being worked on. The programming worked on everyone but Angela, Trevor and myself. Somehow what they called "the program" didn't take on us three. It was some form of new mind weapon the military came up with, hypnotism is a crude way to explain it.

Angela was the first to have a problem with the depopulation agenda. She didn't think and was going to contact the media. That was silly as the media was working hand in hand with the agency. Her death was ruled a suicide. Trevor and I knew we had to play it safe and act programmed.
I never imagined life would turn out this way. I thought I would be living it up as an American working in Europe. I had big plans to visit historical sites and culture, all while furthering my career. I couldn't have been more wrong. Somehow Angela smuggle documents out and when she realized the media had ties she forwarded the documents to every group she could think of with the hopes that one would be able to verify.

The agency knew the documents were leaked and people were starting to question Covid and its origins. We all knew Covid was real and was a killer, but what most people didn't know was that it only targeted certain people. This is the whole reason they worked so hard on the map of human genome and wanted a vast amount of DNA. The pharmaceutical companies making a killing off the vaccines was just a nice side effect for them, and to keep their mouth shut about what was really going on. All the scientist knew. The smart ones just took the money and protection. The others, well they weren't so lucky. There was a short time when questions arose about Covid starting in Italy. That went away pretty quick.

The whole plan was to blame it on China, and they were on board too. My cousin had tears rolling down her eyes at this point. We both did. How could this be happening? She went to go brew us some tea, but it was taking a while.

new topics

join