It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come a doctor finds a MAC address with bluetooth application in vaxed patients

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Unless this is a complete fabrication, which has no point when a doctor got suspicious with regards to the nano tech . He ran a test with his patients, he had revolving appointments which lasted twenty minutes. As his patients come up the stairs to his office in most cases he would register two addresses on his phone, he would ask the patient to turn off their phone, then he would register one address. During the consultation, he would ask them if they had been vaccinated. The conclusions were interesting to say the least. robscholtemuseum.nl...

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Can we ring them?

Wife: 'Why are you so late?'

Husband. 'I sent you a text.'

Wife checks phone. 'No you didn't.'

Husband checks his phone. 'Sorry, sent it to your body's number, hey your body is low on power. You need to get boosted!'

Wife. 'Error, error, error!

P

edit on 17/3/2022 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
I wouldn't say fabrication .
I would say Ol Doc takes too much under the counter medication

Fer cryin out loud.....

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 01:56 AM
link   
My wife was double vaxed for her job. She had the Pfizer shots. I'll check to see if she shows up on my Bluetooth when I get out of work.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

Check to see if they installed a sandwich app, thanks.

P

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If you read the article there is something possibly to this.
It's compelling because 80+ percent registered an "address". If these results can be duplicated and verified by someone else at any percentage that's concering af.
Then again it could be Thelma's phone from an office next door.
edit on 17-3-2022 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Gonna try and confirm or affirm this.... but my phone is detecting a bt mac adress that it doesnt identify.

My tv pops up as my tv and Ive confirmed that the unidentified mac adress doesnt appear anywhere in the tv.
Same goes for my laptop. My stationary comp does not have bt so that wont pop up.

The neighbours tv pops up as a samsung tv so not that either.

Funny thing.... and I underline, this is not confirmed because I have to go out to the woods to check.
But I wrapped my vaxxed shoulder in tinfoil for the fun of it.... that unidentified mac adress disappeared.
Im not even joking. But... let me go check a place where there are no possible interference.

Edit: forgot we have a tablet also... but not that either.
edit on 17/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

Edit edit:

What would be the perfect control meassure.....? One where you can tell people there is a pandemic going on, and then control when people die in accordance to when the so-called waves are reported to happen, by the flick of a switch

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I have seen a couple videos of someone pulling up this information on their phone in a public place. This one is first as a passenger on a train and then outside as the train speeds by.

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 03:26 AM
link   
okay firstly if this is real, why aren't hundreds of thousands of people finding these mysterious extra bluetooth connections all over the world? i live with 3 other vaxxed people, why is the kitchen speaker the only connection coming up when i put music on for dinner every night?

and secondly, if "they" were going to do something like this and not tell anyone, why would they make it something publicly locatable? all seems a bit pat to me

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

freaky

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Well all is well on my part. As of writing Im standing in the woods roughly some 1km from anything.
The signal is gone and the made me think just now what I could have been... and then I realise... my creditcard has a BT transmitter for wireless payment.

I wonder if the doc thought about that...?

Those patients could simply be the ones with a wireless credit card.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You get free APPS Hotmail . etc. Only it isn't really free because they are data mining. So nothing is free, so what is the deal with regards to the shot? It does not do much in stopping the so-called pandemic it is still raging after two years. The graphene oxide under the high-powered microscope certainly looks like circuits. It isn't far-fetched because all the patents are there for anyone to look up. The only thing that's far-fetched is the arrogance of any person or individual to have administered a nanochip secretly into an unsuspecting person's body. I doubt whether there is a criminal offense written up for this which actually makes it illegal.
edit on 17-3-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Another "doc" says it installed a free mountain dew coupon code!

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

Good find , that might be something, but if you were in the woods, if there was a nanochip, it would have to get its energy from a source perhaps you were away from the source, cell phone tower ? You can run an LED of off an old crystal radio coil, at ordinary AM frequencies, so a wireless source is most likely.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: flice

Good find , that might be something, but if you were in the woods, if there was a nanochip, it would have to get its energy from a source perhaps you were away from the source, cell phone tower ? You can run an LED of off an old crystal radio coil, at ordinary AM frequencies, so a wireless source is most likely.

Hm, I dont have any knowledge about that.
But I guess I could make the trip again, bring the card and if the same number comes up, that would confirmed the card I think.

If nothing comes up again, I would probably try to recall if we have any other device that could be using BT and was turned on.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: lamps1
But of course, no one would have one if asked nicely and would be very upset if forced to. So perhaps they have decided to do it anyway and deny it. After all, how are you gonna prove it? But the patents are there it is perfectly feasible Klaus has said that you are all gonna get one and he should know. You can trash the thread, ridicule it. I would suggest this is the real reason for the shot, you are a human resource now.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:28 AM
link   
What if your official vax card is more than just paper...

This being a CT site and all

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:53 AM
link   
The Mac addresses you see have manufacturer information built in.
Go look up a Mac address lookup tool it decoder, punch in the one you see... And you'll see who made that device.

My wife has three jabs, and isn't broadcasting Bluetooth.
To anyone who knows how Bluetooth works, this thread smells like Plato's cave.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Sheesh.

Two jabs and I felt so ridiculous turning on my bluetooth for this. It will pick up the LG TV from my landlords, even my car in the garage two levels down if I unlock it from here.

Damn why do I always get the non working trash? Spoon didn't stick either but at least I had to try. This just feels like a rumor to put ridicule on anyone saying anything against the "vaccines". If you ask me it's planted disinformation, probability is much higher than it actually be any chips or nano parts that self assemble.

It's one of the most ridiculous claims and hurts the true evidence.

posted on Mar, 17 2022 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well... its not the card. Since it doesnt pop up now where Im out again.
It could be a neighbours device.

Is it possible to prevent the ID to be public on a phone with BT enabled? So the adress is visible but the device type or ID is not?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join