It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayor of Moscow canceled anti-covid restrictions from March 15, 2022

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Since March 15, due to the improvement of the epidemiological situation in Moscow, the mandatory wearing of masks, regular temperature measurement for employees of enterprises and organizations, as well as the installation of dividing partitions at workplaces have been canceled.

According to the mayor, in the current conditions, this decision will also support businesses that are under serious sanctions pressure.

Earlier, Moscow canceled the blocking of transport cards for Muscovites over 60 years old and citizens with chronic diseases, and the mode of work at home became recommendatory.

Today I was riding in the Moscow metro and heard an announcement that wearing a mask is now the passenger's own decision.

Although at the end of October 2021, the same mayor demanded that by January 1, 2022, at least 80% of the total number of employees of service workers must undergo mandatory vaccination.

That's what a denazification operation and sanctions can do!

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: turretless

Is this the same 'Mayor of Moscow' who's wife gave Hunter Biden $3.5M?

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Amazing.

Simply Amazing.

😃

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I found out about it for the first time.

So I went to torture Google.

But even there in the first link it says:

"Trump claimed that Biden's son Hunter Biden got a $3.5 million payment from the wife of the former mayor of Moscow." - edition.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Other western countries on the same latitude lifted restrictions earlier, so I'm not sure what your point is. If Putin and Russia was some beacon of light and truth, they wouldn't have had their vaccine program, restrictions and Putin staying at least 20 feet away from any human interaction on any publically available footage the last couple of years.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000

Other western countries on the same latitude lifted restrictions earlier, so I'm not sure what your point is.

I heard something about truck drivers protesting against covid restrictions in Canada.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Manitoba Canada also dropped everything March 15th.

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 08:05 PM
link   
How come no American sanctions for this outrage ? 😃🚬

posted on Mar, 22 2022 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos

Manitoba Canada also dropped everything March 15th.

I congratulate Manitoba on this event.

posted on May, 25 2022 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin announces amnesty for covid fines

May 25, 2022 09:00

The Moscow government is compensating citizens, individual entrepreneurs and legal entities for administrative fines paid for non-compliance with the requirements introduced to counter the spread of a new coronavirus infection. The corresponding decision was made by Sergei Sobyanin.

In addition, work will be stopped to collect imposed but not paid fines for violating covid restrictions.

The Covid amnesty will come into force on June 1, 2022.

In total, the Moscow Government will stop collecting or compensate for about 13.6 billion rubles, which, in the face of sanctions pressure, will become a tangible support for businesses and Muscovites.

Fines imposed by the executive authorities of Moscow and their subordinate institutions for violation of all covid restrictions (with the exception of non-compliance with the isolation at home during the COVID-19 disease) are subject to compensation.

Compensation will be provided on a declarative basis when contacting the My Documents public service centers no later than December 31, 2022. To receive compensation, you must provide a decision on the imposition of an administrative penalty and a document confirming the payment of the fine.

Compensation application forms will be posted on the official mos.ru portal.

www.mos.ru...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Russia removes border crossing restrictions imposed earlier in connection with the spread of COVID-19

July 4, 2022 10:00

The Deputy Prime Minister Tatyana Golikova held a regular meeting of the operational headquarters to prevent the importation and spread of a new coronavirus infection in Russia.

Based on the results of the discussion, the operational headquarters decided to cancel from July 15, 2022 the epidemically caused temporary restrictions on crossing the state border of the Russian Federation, established by Government orders No. 635-r dated March 16, 2020 and No. 763-r dated March 27, 2020.

Earlier, due to the improvement of the epidemic situation, the operational headquarters decided to lift restrictions on the entry of foreign citizens into Russia through air and sea checkpoints from June 14, but a number of restrictions on entry by land transport continued to operate.

Decrees of the Government of the Russian Federation dated March 16, 2020 No. 635-r and dated March 27, 2020 No. 763-r will be declared invalid. The corresponding document will be published later.

In addition, the operational headquarters decided to cancel the requirement to provide the results of PCR testing for COVID-19 for citizens of the Republic of Belarus upon arrival by air in Russia. Corresponding changes will be made to the resolution of the Chief State Sanitary Doctor of the Russian Federation dated March 18, 2020 No. 7. For other citizens, the requirements to provide the results of PCR testing remain.

government.ru...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The UK dropped Covid restrictions in March too , although we didn't feel the need to denazify any neighboring countries.
🤪
edit on 4-7-2022 by gortex because: spellin

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

The UK dropped Covid restrictions in March too , although we didn't feel the need to denazify any neighboring countries.
🤪

I congratulate the United Kingdom on this event

And I remind you that there are no completely sinless countries:

Political crimes committed by the UK - mid.ru...

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Agreed , but there's only one country taking us to the brink of the apocalypse.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Agreed , but there's only one country taking us to the brink of the apocalypse.

You forget to add that the West constantly provoked this country and eventually created an anti-Russian hotbed of instability on its border.

posted on Jul, 4 2022 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Excuse me for butting in, but....

So, you admit Russia is committing a 'sin' by invading Ukraine?

You forget to add that the West constantly provoked this country and eventually created an anti-Russian hotbed of instability on its border

I think Russia managed that all by herself during the years they brutally suppressed the Ukrainian people and treated its people with disdain.
Russia then reneged on its promises to respect and protect Ukrainian borders and independence and to never invade Ukraine.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point.👍

posted on Jul, 9 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

So, you admit Russia is committing a 'sin' by invading Ukraine?

I think Russia managed that all by herself during the years they brutally suppressed the Ukrainian people and treated its people with disdain.
Russia then reneged on its promises to respect and protect Ukrainian borders and independence and to never invade Ukraine.

I could go on but I'm sure you get the point.👍

I believe that Russia did the right thing by protecting the people who were terrorized by the pack of nationalists who came to power as a result of the coup.

And I consider it vile behavior that the countries of the West were silent knowing that the Kyiv regime was shelling the cities of Donbass from heavy guns.

top topics

join