It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China sharemarket crashes.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:08 PM
link   
It isn't looking to good for Blackrock in China, they have lost billions, looks like they have lost a load in Russia as well. This could affect us really badly. financial crashes kill as many people as a war but it is slower. The ruble has fallen thirty percent and has taken western investors along with it. This by all yardsticks should crash the markets,all depends on the printing.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

A shock to one market is usually seen as a shock to all markets. There is, however, a chance here for something else. A weak sino-russian market duo could signal a strong US market to fill the gaps, which could be substantial depending on sector and depth. This is of course tempered by the fact that we are now a Nation of buyers rather than manufacturers. Had we stayed on Trump's course for US manufacturing jobs this could actually have been a real boon for US market share. But, jo jo had other ideas...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I haven't heard nothing here about it on TV yet. And it now is prime time daily news. Just Ukraine stuff.

Update:
www.bloombergquint.com...

money.cnn.com...
edit on 0300000059552022-03-14T22:55:59-05:00555903pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

www.scmp.com... =homepage
edit on 0300000059592022-03-14T22:59:59-05:00595903pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Not good for China or anyone else.
CCP needs to keep their people reasonably happy or there could be a few rumblings (thinking Tiananmen Square). I wonder what the Chinese could do to focus their citizens attention somewhere else other than financial hardship, what could unite China, what could benefit a financially struggling economy to come together
I wonder?

edit on 14-3-2022 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Not good for China or anyone else.
CCP needs to keep their people reasonably happy or there could be a few rumblings (thinking Tiananmen Square). I wonder what the Chinese could do to focus their citizens attention somewhere else other than financial hardship, what could unite China, what could benefit a financially struggling economy to come together
I wonder?

The "AMERICAN SPIDER WEB TRAP FOR CHINA ". The shipping containers off the west coast put a real dent into China's shipping to America. I guess someone pulling the strings figured that out. Has nothing to do with high prices, just breaking China's financial system.

If you can find out where China can airmail their goods to USA , then you'll find the traitors on American soil.

By the way, most people don't know this until to go to the post and try to mail a letter to many countries, guess what, not possible these days. Found out yesterday. Sweden is one of few countries near Russia where international mail is still received . Norway, nope, no mail will be delivered to that country from here.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

A shock to one market is usually seen as a shock to all markets. There is, however, a chance here for something else. A weak sino-russian market duo could signal a strong US market to fill the gaps, which could be substantial depending on sector and depth. This is of course tempered by the fact that we are now a Nation of buyers rather than manufacturers. Had we stayed on Trump's course for US manufacturing jobs this could actually have been a real boon for US market share. But, jo jo had other ideas...

“The U.S. added 375,000 manufacturing jobs since President Biden’s first full month in office in February 2021. Notably, almost every state added manufacturing jobs in the first 11 months after President Biden came into office. By comparison, the economy added just 2,000 manufacturing jobs in 2019.”

www.jec.senate.gov... -final.pdf

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

So what’s the latest figures after Biden’s policy came into affect
Be interested to know if the economy has suffered once Biden made changes 🤡

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Another Chinese lockdown.. that aughta do it

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Fasten your seatbelts! In 2008 all those mutual funds (401k's, etc.) sought shelter off-shore. Now, those investments might be at risk (seriously). China needs to be really careful here, and I hope they realize this. If they stick their neck out too far for Russia, they could wind up torpedoing their own financial markets when investors pull back in the trillions!

Watch the NYSE tomorrow, even tonight in overnight trading. It's going to be infinitely more exciting than the UFC...and a billion times more bloody and painful!!

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Can't that be attributed to businesses starting back up after Covid regulations were lifted or reduced?

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Vroomfondel

“The U.S. added 375,000 manufacturing jobs since President Biden’s first full month in office in February 2021. Notably, almost every state added manufacturing jobs in the first 11 months after President Biden came into office. By comparison, the economy added just 2,000 manufacturing jobs in 2019.”

www.jec.senate.gov... -final.pdf

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It isn't looking to good for Blackrock in China, they have lost billions...

They have trillions under management, it's a bump in the road.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Maybe try a source that isn't biased....

Dynamic jobs data shows a different story. Jobs gained vs. jobs lost: Third quarter 2020 583,000/469,000; fourth quarter 2020 522,000/378,000; first quarter 2021 451,000/367,000; second quarter 2021 426,000/455,000. Under biden we started losing more jobs than we were gaining. Its easy to just focus on jobs gained but look at the bigger picture, which you won't find on a biased souce, and you see a different picture.

us bureau of labor statistics

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: anonentity
It isn't looking to good for Blackrock in China, they have lost billions...

They have trillions under management, it's a bump in the road.

Indeed and for now.

Cascading disruption is a thing that exists.

Whatever their reaction is up to and including nothing might be better markers to predict from.

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Lo & behold, there has to be a slew o investors in China that have bought a lot of Future Shorts in the China Mega-Tech high flyers like Ali Baba etc.

at most the 70% micro crash will bounce back by friday close--- making those who bet Short filthy richer

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

It is still only 3.1% growth, so way below other sectors, also still well under by 250k the year before. But hey 275k sounds good right? Its like saying I'll release 30 million barrels of oil, WE ARE SAVED!!! But wait, its only 2 days of oil...lol

posted on Mar, 15 2022 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Anything remotely related to real estate has been a bust there for 10 years, 100s of billions losses, maybe a trillion.
edit on 15-3-2022 by Xtrozero because: Ok I think I got my thoughts down now...

posted on Mar, 16 2022 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Bringing manufacturing back could be a game-changer for lower and middle classes, but unfortunately the people making those decisions are not lower or middle class, and the government continues to incentivize this behavior.

Oh well, back to wearing my slave-made Nikes and posting from my slave-made laptop while those in underemployed small-town America die in droves from opioid overdose.

top topics

join