It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elon Musk Challenges Putin to a Match Winner Gets Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Folks, take a seat, grab a coffee that is going to get real expensive soon.

Yes, we have now entered the realm where people are starting to think they are Tony Stark.
When I say people, I mean Elon Musk.

Dude is getting Jelly of the lavish praise the world has given President Zelenskyy and he wants some of that adoration.
He got a sweet little taste by giving the people Starlink, Skylink whatever you call it, and they cheered.
He was hooked.

Now this dude…. Musk, challenges PUTIN to a Duel/Match/fight.

I dunno…. If I were betting my real money, I would be seriously torn.

So ATS……….
Put your money in the ring
Musk VS Putin

Who wins and why?

www.thestreet.com...

A Duel Between Musk and Putin Musk wants to find a way out of this conflict. In a series of tweets on Monday, he appears to have an idea, which sounds like dueling, a 15th-century practice tied to the question of honor.

Ps. Sidebar. Few months ago before the Ukraine invasion I had a very vivid dream about Musk. I was in a warehouse and he came up to me and gave me a doll. In the dream, I asked if it was a dream or was this an alternate reality. It was very bizarre and I almost felt as if he found a way (IRL) to connect to people while they were sleeping.
edit on 14-3-2022 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   
An actual fight?

Putin ofc, Musk couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Moves like a poorly made animatronic

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
He got a sweet little taste by giving the people Starlink, Skylink whatever you call it...

Skynet.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   
In related news...Joe Biden just challenged Corn Pop to a rematch.
edit on 14-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrCrabs3000
An actual fight?

Putin ofc, Musk couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag. Moves like a poorly made animatronic

But what if he is an animatronic!!!
Putin ex KGB is still pretty scary.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

those hairy legs of his and alzheimer's tremors will surely knock him out this time around

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I’d. Bet on the corn pop. I’m not even joking

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Musk found some cheat codes for the simulation we all live in and is eager to test them...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Well...the choice would be money on the nerd or money on the ex-KGB agent who grew up in the Soviet Union...which from what I heard is a pretty rough place at times.

I know where I would put my money...

In all seriousness this is as you say all about attention. Anyone as smart as he is would know there is no way Russia or Putin would entertain such a thing. And its also very presumptuous for him to think he has any ownership over the country to make a bet with their country at its stake...
edit on 14-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I thought that based on his recent behavior that Biden is and eats "cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs"!

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   

It was very bizarre and I almost felt as if he found a way (IRL) to connect to people while they were sleeping.

Well, it wouldn't exactly surprise me if it were possible, considering the ability of remote viewing. If they can extract information using the electromagnetic field of the earth from other peoples brains, then by now they probably also have a way of really appearing in someones dream.

Also, it's noted that when there is a weak electromagnetic field it's easier for people to 'feel' certain events, which may be miles away, but something happened to a relative, in this case it was her sister and she felt the extreme sadness of the mother. Whom explained what happened when she called her...
Many cases like that have been documented.

Anyway, this is a really interesting video about it, it goes in-depth scientifically and very well explained, I found it, other than really interesting, also enjoyable to listen too.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My money's on The Bear.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrubCommander

Whom explained what happened when she called her... Many cases like that have been documented.

I knew something had happened to my sister right after it happened. We weren’t on speaking terms so my mom called and confirmed. She was in a bad car accident.

My mom also had dreams and knew when I was pregnant EVERY time before I actually knew.
She also knew the sex of the baby. 10 grandkids and wasn’t wrong for any of them.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ScrubCommander

I quoted him in my song. I think it's enjoyable to listen to if you like downtempo (Goa)trance

Soundcloud link:

soundcloud.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   
If nuclear war gets rid of Musk, Biden, Pelosi, Kamala, Clinton, Bush, Oprah, Kissinger finally, Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Kim Kardashian, then why is it a bad thing. Are you guys pussies, you aren’t willing to sacrifice your life to get rid of these scum, because that’s the game, votes have been eliminated from nuclear island. Insurrection and Revolution was voted off right after. It seems conventional warfare is about to be booted off next, sorry plague, you came close, but you have been voted off by conventional warfare, so that leaves as the winner of this seasons Nuclear Island: Nuclear war!
edit on 14-3-2022 by Randomname2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Elon is hands down the best troll.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2
If nuclear war gets rid of Musk, Biden, Pelosi, Kamala, Clinton, Bush, Oprah, Kissinger finally, Gates, Buffet, Bezos, Kim Kardashian, then why is it a bad thing. Are you guys pussies, you aren’t willing to sacrifice your life to get rid of these scum, because that’s the game, votes have been eliminated from nuclear island. Insurrection and Revolution was voted off right after. It seems conventional warfare is about to be booted off next, sorry plague, you came close, but you have been voted off by conventional warfare, so that leaves as the winner of this seasons Nuclear Island is: Nuclear war!

Pretty sure Kim K's cement injected ass works just as good as a nuclear bunker

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He got a sweet little taste by giving the people Starlink, Skylink whatever you call it...

Skynet.

Thats make believe!
But back to the serious matter. Please describe what you felt when you read that Elon gave her a doll. Were you concerned that you didn't receive one from him as well?

Was there, perhaps, a little jealousy?

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
But back to the serious matter. Please describe what you felt when you read that Elon gave her a doll. Were you concerned that you didn't receive one from him as well?

Was there, perhaps, a little jealousy?

Why would I be jealous, I took some of your dollies. Good luck having your daily tea party now.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

I'd pay to see it but my money would be on Putin , unless he is properly ill then Musk , or a draw and rematch

The Musk self publicity machine never ceases to both amuse and disappoint in equal measure.

Hope it happens though.

edit on 14-3-2022 by gortex because: measure :-]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join