It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we please have a moment of silence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

It was all punk rock when I was a youth.

I single handedly brought down the state AND smashed the system wearing tartan trousers with zips all over them.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I get you. Did a lot of stupid things myself. No regrets.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

It was all punk rock when I was a youth.

I single handedly brought down the state AND smashed the system wearing tartan trousers with zips all over them.

I once had a glass of red wine in a white wine glass.

And I didn't care who saw me.

REBEL LEVEL= EXPERT

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Wine and salad forks were out of my league.

A big bottle of Merrydown cider used to be 79pence and that was proper strong cider.

So strong it made us believe we were changing the world when, in fact, we were just getting drunk in the park and falling off the swings then throwing up.

But we were very sincere.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

We used to try to get drunk on shandy.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Dude I was homeless from age 15 to 21. Me and my homeless friends partied hard the entire time.

But we didn't steal from people. Even when we were starving. We had honor.
Stealing cars is something you should be very ashamed about.

And no, regardless of how much fun I had during those times of being truly free I would not wish it on any kids.
I'm the exception, a person who got off the streets and didn't destroy his life because of all the parties. But most of the kids I knew back then have terrible lives now. Or they are dead. One of them died from an od 3 days ago in fact.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Its not like we were a criminal gang raiding the burbs, like for example, someones #ty cousin owed money and did not pay, so we stole his dirt bikes, someones deadbeat alcoholic father who beat his kid, well the perfect way to get even was to steal his car when he passed out , we had honor, we did not bully anyone for example, we were not evil, just kids.

One time we did steal our teachers car and crashed it, that was not that cool, but it was pretty awesome because nobody got hurt, and even the vehicle was the schools property so no harm done there.

posted on Mar, 14 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I figured if we leave a window open at school on Friday, we could have some fun over the weekend, worked like a charm for a long time. Sunday chance was high that the sport room was open. One night we busted into the teachers office, scanned and printed our buds, changed everyones stuff, and hanged the butt pics all over the office, stole 2 bottles out of a shelf full of wine(i still wonder why they had so much wine) And got drunk.
we were nice kids, the teacher loved us during class

top topics

<< 1   >>

join