It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate...That I Can't Believe What I Hear About Ukraine.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Even if Putin has gone mad I prefer nuclear holocaust and WW3 over the WEFs agenda

"if the world isn't exactly the way I want, I'd rather there be no world."

Can't have a problem without existence. I suppose you're technically solving the problem by going after the root.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Amen bro.

What baffles me even more is the people who confidently have it all figured out.

They must be way smarter than me, cuz I'm having a hard time wading through the noise.

edit on 3/12/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
It’s unfortunate that the ‘majority’ of people take the first news article or even just the headline as truths. It’s very difficult to then change their minds when or if it comes out as false.
I occasionally check Facebook to see what my ‘friends’ are pushing. It’s disturbing how most tow the popular line and are sucking the teet of MSM and are all about the ‘feels’.

It’s strange you can’t debate or have an alternate opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

I need sources for that.

Florida Man with Nukes: CNN Reports Donald Trump Will Bring Nuclear Football With Him to Mar-a-Lago

www.mediaite.com...

Pelosi wants ‘unhinged’ Trump to be stripped of nuclear codesText

www.independent.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

From your source-

Because Trump is not attending the inauguration, where the briefcase is generally handed off to the incoming president, the military had to prepare a second briefcase. One will go to President-elect Joe Biden once he is sworn into office, while the other will be with Trump in Florida until he no longer has power.

Trump wouldn't have been able to hold onto it without giving it up. And it's not like he's the one who hands off the codes to Biden anyways as you insinuated earlier. The codes are issued.
edit on 12-3-2022 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

From your source-

Because Trump is not attending the inauguration, where the briefcase is generally handed off to the incoming president, the military had to prepare a second briefcase. One will go to President-elect Joe Biden once he is sworn into office, while the other will be with Trump in Florida until he no longer has power.

But why would nancy need to get them from Trump like he was really gonna nuke the world.

I still believe there is something to it all.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Or, she was just being overly dramatic and wasting her existence as a "public servant" on non issues.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

in other words: She was just being Nancy.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: CriticalStinker

in other words: She was just being Nancy.

Correct. Maybe it was a weekend, so with the market closed she had time to bring up non issues... Like Trump nuking the world before he leaves office.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Cui Bono?

I watch movies on Netflix, HBOMax, and am loving the second season of Picard on Paramount.

The media just makes me angry because I hate being gaslighted. (gaslit?)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:12 PM
link   

„There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.“ — George W. Bush

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Or, she was just being overly dramatic and wasting her existence as a "public servant" on non issues.

No idea why you would think that because it's not like that has ever happened before.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 02:50 PM
link   
1947Boomer knows the truth!

He has insider knowledge of what is really going on in Ukraine.

1947Boomer…. please enlighten us.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You dont need to always think the opposite of what the media tells you.
Love Ukraine and their wish of freedom. They love their president who is finally not a puppet or a fake double agent.
And why would you like Putin - a dictator who poisons opposition, kills journalists, runs a country threatening us with nuclear destruction since the WW2? The source of communism and hostility in Asia.
I've got it, democrats are still democrats. Globalists didnt go away either after the covid takeover.
It's not surprising that even Alex Jones has jumped on the biolab BS. Putin knows how divided we are and what strings to play to reach HIS goals.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Not a puppet?!?! Have you been under a rock for the last 7 years?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Not a Russian puppet. That kind of a real puppet.
Who is controlling him in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ
Have you not read about who supported the ousting of the russian puppet...or seen all the money we sent there from the US...we aren't just giving them money because the government is full of nice people...we are buying their leaders for our own puppets. Just look at all the corruption our politicans are getting up to over there...

Do you truely think we didn't have our hands on their revolution and subsequently the choosing of their new government?

edit on 12-3-2022 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Glad this thread was made. Couldnt agree more.

The amount of lies, misdirection and misinformation that eminates from the press has reached an incredible threshold. Thats not really surprising based on all observable trends.

What is beyond the pale and deeply troubling is censorship.

I KNOW to not give media the benefit of the doubt and take skeptically. That cant be done with censored materials.

You are forced into the same paradigm as everything else over the last decade has beem. This or that, black or white, for or against, in or out.

The masses or the......other.

Our concerns dont really matter to the ominous they. For we are other.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Just watched a video about the White House bringing in 30 influencers from tiktok for a breifing with nat sec guys to "answer questions" regarding ukraine.

Smells like we are outsourcing our propaganda to tiktok influencers now...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: just4fun
Just refreshing people on who the bad guys are . The WEF And I want someone to be fighting them

No one ever gets to kill off the real villains of the story. And if you try and fail ... you get to do time in a really bad place.

TAT: Am so glad ... to see so many ... refusing to fall in behind the narrative.

The USG passed a No Lynching law recently. Wonder why ...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join