It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate...That I Can't Believe What I Hear About Ukraine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: LABTECH767

The BEST...and, perhaps ONLY way to find the TRUTH now...is to catch those creating the popular narratives in their own lies...and realizing their agenda.

Unfortunately, that takes an open mind, skepticism and personal research...and NOT blind acknowledgement and compliance.

That is one reason why I lament the removal of RT from European TV screen's, it was definitely biased and full of propaganda but it let us have two sides to some of the latest story's and now we just get the official narrative fed to us.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

a reply to: LABTECH767

The BEST...and, perhaps ONLY way to find the TRUTH now...is to catch those creating the popular narratives in their own lies...and realizing their agenda.

Unfortunately, that takes an open mind, skepticism and personal research...and NOT blind acknowledgement and compliance.

That is one reason why I lament the removal of RT from European TV screen's, it was definitely biased and full of propaganda but it let us have two sides to some of the latest story's and now we just get the official narrative fed to us.

Excellent point.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

I think Russia has the right to self-determine too. I am not sure how that applies to invading Ukraine to make it Russia too though.

I agreed with Trump in that we should have been working to bring Russia closer. They have way more in common with us culturally than China does.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Former Ukrainian Prime Minister Claims Putin Saved Hundreds of Thousands of Lives

“To prevent World War III and an attack on Russia with nuclear weapons, the Russian government decided to neutralize the threat and restore order in Ukraine” – former Ukrainian P.M. Azarov

A former Prime Minister of Ukraine, Nikolai Azarov, released a message on Facebook claiming that the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was planning a nuclear attack on Russia. In response to their potential attack, Russia decided to stop the situation and restore order in Ukraine.

“NATO wanted to unleash a third world war by using nuclear weapons against Russia,” Azarov stated. “Since December 2021, Russia has been receiving information about NATO plans to deploy four military brigades (2 land, one navy, one air) on the territory of Ukraine.” One of those brigades could carry nuclear warheads.

rairfoundation.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I don't disagree with anything you said in the OP, but to simplify it:

I don't trust the narrative because it all seems way too forced.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I think Russia has the right to self-determine too. I am not sure how that applies to invading Ukraine to make it Russia too though.

I agreed with Trump in that we should have been working to bring Russia closer. They have way more in common with us culturally than China does.

Just refreshing people on who the bad guys are . The WEF And I want someone to be fighting them

Even if Putin has gone mad I prefer nuclear holocaust and WW3 over the WEFs agenda

Which BTW we were never gonna get out of without a war.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

So forced. Its like they sat around and came up with the worst possible scenarios then said ot happened
They bombed a kindergarten , they Just killed 13 soldiers on Snake island, they dirty bombed Europe

Now they bombed a children's hospital

They are just making it up
edit on 12-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I will go with you on that with one caveat, what if that is actually what they want as a plan B, I mean they dug all those huge DUMB's that I doubt are even intended for the military at all but are definitely bolt holes were they can live out the long haul in absolute comfort while we suffer in such a scenario only for there sprog's to then come out and inherit the post human world to recreate in there own vile likeness.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles

It IS forced...like waterboarding someone until they cooperate and comply.

Don't swallow the narrative they're hosing you with...and you get cancelled and/or accused of loving Putin.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I'm certain everyone is lying.

I don't know why.

The reasons for what is happening have changed many times, the details on the ground are unreliable at best, and the narrative that is being spun in the media is obvious nonsense.

We live in an insane world with nuclear weapons on the table.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

you aren't alone. I have cut back on the news and doing more mindless stuff.

I've never really watched very much of the MSM, and over the last year+, basically cut back to sometimes watching a few minutes of the local News and occasionally briefly clicking on the Network News, but as soon as this new Russia-Ukraine crap started, I completely stopped watching all of it.

I just check the weather App on my TV now.

eta: Yet I still can't seem to avoid constantly hearing about it. Sadly, MOST of it comes from ATS. (and also the radio while working)
edit on 3/12/22 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
I'm certain everyone is lying.

I don't know why.

The reasons for what is happening have changed many times, the details on the ground are unreliable at best, and the narrative that is being spun in the media is obvious nonsense.

We live in an insane world with nuclear weapons on the table.

Remember when Trump didn't pass the nuclear football to Biden and took it with him to Mara Largo?

The media said the codes were transferred digitally

Then before that we had Pelosi trying to get the codes from the joint Chiefs so Trump couldnt blow up the world because of the election?

Maybe Biden does not have control of the Nukes and Putin knows it and this is why he is willing to do this .

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Sure ...

Let's destroy all of society to destroy the WEF. I'm sure that will be all fine and great. It'll be even better if we do it with nukes.

You must not have family you love.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I also do not like the deceit that is happening in the world, I never did. The people protesting the vietnam war had real concerns, I did support the soldiers that went out and fought that war, but the whole war was unnecessary.

Same with the iraq war. Lots of civilians were killed by the USA's bombing and invasion but we did not hear much about those civilians. And once we took the country, we later abandoned it and allowed terrorists to kill a lot of their people, so in essence those deaths are to be blamed on America too....even our army people wanted to go back in and help, but our president at the time...Obama with Biden at his side....would not go back and help them after we pulled out at their request. Democrats seem to throw people under the bus quite often.

War is war, and the USA does things to escalate war, we have all along. I suppose in three years after the Ukraine is in shambles, Biden will get some kind of peace prize for escalating the war there.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Sure ...

Let's destroy all of society to destroy the WEF. I'm sure that will be all fine and great. It'll be even better if we do it with nukes.

You must not have family you love.

I love my family enough to not want them being slaves to the WEF

With more forced medical procedures and quarantine camps and then gas chamber

i prefer neither to happen but how do we accomplish that without a war?

Jesus they have allready released a bio weapon

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Why did no one ever attack China for releasing a bio weapon on the world?

Because they all knew China did not release it

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do think Ukraine has the right to be itself though, and clearly that is being jeopardized.

Yea, history has taught them to be skeptical of those in power, especially outsiders *cough* Russians *cough*.

I get the west has been dabbling over there, and they have typically been in the Russian sphere of influence... But it still shouldn't come as a surprise the Ukrainians don't want ruskies rolling tanks through their cities forcing liberation via munitions.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I need sources for that.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I WANT to believe...

Snake Island.
The Ghost of Kyiv.
No Nazis in Ukraine.
Evil Russians Bombed a Maternity Hospital.
No Secret, US-Funded, Bio-weapon Labs are in Ukraine.

...but I just don't believe these stories we're being fed through a firehose 24/7...by CNN and FOX, alike...are really true.

What's truly sad is that your disbelief is not only justified, it's verifiably justified... here's an excerpt from a thread I wrote the other day.

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

- We were told Ukrainian soldiers on Snake Island were killed by a Russian warship but they actually surrendered and are still alive source

- It's now admitted that the "Ghost of Kyiv" and Snake Island stories were made up to boost Ukrainian military morale source

- They said a Russian tank ran over a Ukrainian civilian in a car but it was a Strela-10 air defense vehicle probably controlled by Ukrainians source

- At least 2 of the viral videos claiming to show Russia bombing non-military buildings in Ukraine are not true source source

Oh and about that maternity hospital story, I came across this article earlier today which pretty much debunks it, but it's not a conclusive "fact check" like my other sources, so I guess there's a chance Russia did bomb a hospital full of kids and pregnant women... but they would be pretty damn dumb to do so because it doesn't benefit Russia in any way, and only causes the international community to further isolate Russia, not to mention many Ukrainians are pro-Russian, there's virtually no chance Putin would order indiscriminate shelling of hospitals and schools if they were housing civilians.

The hospital probably was attacked but it was also probably controlled by the Azov Battalion and didn't house civilians. If you want to be really disillusioned of the lies then watch the United Nations Security Council on Russia allegations of military biological activities in Ukraine which was recently held. The United States and United Kingdom representatives repeatedly refer to the maternity hospital bombing and several other viral news stories which have now been debunked or remain unverified. Maybe Russia is lying about the biolabs to justify their invasion, I don't know, but I know for certain the west is lying.
edit on 12/3/2022 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's not so much that although that's a big thing that would make them backpedal off Russian influence, obviously, but the Russians actively starved them to death under Stalin. It was the USSR policy to forbid Ukrainians to take food out of their own fields to feed themselves. So they farmed food, watched it be taken away to other places in the USSR, while they stood there starving to death. If they did take that food right in front of their faces, they would be shot for it.

That's even crueler in many ways than the great famines of Africa where we see the terribly pictures of starving children. In this case, the food was there in front of them and they could not touch it, so died in the middle of the means of saving their own lives. And they died if they tried to take what they needed to save their own lives.

So when the people who did this come back and say, "You are part of us.", it's no wonder they are skeptical and want nothing to do with it. The only way I think they would want to is if they were assured of being treated as respected equals in the deal and not treated as children in the relationship by a paternal, authoritarian father who, in this case, has abused them badly before.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join