It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Hate...That I Can't Believe What I Hear About Ukraine.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I HATE that I can't believe what literally EVERYONE in the government and MSM is currently telling me about Ukraine.

I HATE this BECAUSE...

I don't trust Putin.
I don't trust Russia.
I want clear cut 'Good Guys' to always beat clear cut 'Bad Guys'.
I like to root for the underdog.
I want Sampson to kick Goliath's ass.

I WANT to believe...

Snake Island.
The Ghost of Kyiv.
No Nazis in Ukraine.
Evil Russians Bombed a Maternity Hospital.
No Secret, US-Funded, Bio-weapon Labs are in Ukraine.

...but I just don't believe these stories we're being fed through a firehose 24/7...by CNN and FOX, alike...are really true.

They seem engineered to me.
They seem phony to me.
They seem full of inconsistencies.
They don't seem honest.
They don't seem true.

I don't trust them.

IOW...what we're being shown...reeks to high heaven of engineered state-sponsored propaganda and, I HATE to say it, but...

I don't trust what my government is telling me about Ukraine.
I don't trust what the MSM is telling me about Ukraine.
I don't trust what Russia is telling me about Ukraine.

...and, perhaps, worst of all...
I don't trust what UKRAINE is telling me about Ukraine.

It's abundantly clear that EVERYONE wants me to...

HATE RUSSIA
LOVE UKRAINE

HATE PUTIN
LOVE ZELENSKYY

BELIEVE MSM
BELIEVE US GOVERNMENT
BELIEVE UKRAINE GOVERNMENT
DISBELIEVE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT

...I just can't.

They're ALL corrupt.
They ALL have an agenda.
They ALL lie.

[End of Rant]

Thank you for listening or ignoring...or whatever.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

you aren't alone. I have cut back on the news and doing more mindless stuff. When you hear everyone at the same time talking about the maternity ward that was bombed, it almost makes you wonder if the maternity ward was actually bombed. I know I'm supposed to believe that, but I'm jaded.

I'm almost certain the MSM is incapable of telling the truth. I've been lied to way too many times.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The old adage of "Believe half of what you see, nothing of what you hear" is more relevant than ever.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

I feel that is a bit too generous at this point.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Looking at regional, national and international news of MSM is like looking at an enormous glob of birds that all turn and go in the same direction at the same time, saying the exact same things, using the exact same words, telling the exact same stories.

Not noticable when reading only your preffered news channel...

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Don't hate those facts, don't hate yourself. You have every right to not take sides, to not believe what is told to you.

I myself am not a Putin sympathizer, but I have learned a lot over the past 6+ years to know. That it is not him that seeks to build the USSR, but us. What makes NATO any different? They have been guilty of many crimes against humanity. Including being used to suppress people.

If you like me have a track record of gathering info finding the common denominator in events and comparing history. Of course you won't be happy, your to smart to fall for the lies and deciet games that are being played.

Many go oh "Russia wants to rebuild the USSR". But look at Canada, what military trampled civilians? NATO.

Look at the airline lockdown that happened in UK, who held people captive? NATO.

Look at who rounded up children without their parents permission in Australia? Hint: it wasn't the Australian police. It again was NATO.

While I do not agree with Russias offensive maneuvers. Anyone with more then two brain cells can see he gave people time to evacuate,. The hospital ward was evacuated before he invaded. Anyone smart would use a ward like that as a military bunker to earn favor in times of war.

But there is no denying Putin has gone easy on this "war" in Ukraine which means it isn't a war.

With that said your right to question, with the claims being made against Putin people seem to completely ignore the fact our administration has done nothing but do what they claim others do. Everything from rumored election fraud to hosting huge parties while people couldn't even share the bathroom with friends in some countries.

Don't hate yourself, the fact you question and have doubts is a very very good thing; it's what makes you human. When you find your answers, I hope you find peace.

But try not to have your doubts get to you. Best thing to do is research. Even if it's not what you expected, research those doubts compile a list. Are those doubts valid? Everything you have listed is your subconscious telling you it's not right.

You are an active member on ATS, you see the headlines. Maybe your mind is having you doubt the news because nothing actually clicks with what is claimed. I see your doubts and can verify them a thousand different ways. Sources, sources and more sources.

But in the end what difference will it make unless you discover the bigger picture for yourself doubts will always linger. If you want some extra info read some of my posts.

I stopped posting because there's no point trying to talk to walls, there is no point in pulling out 10,000page documents to a blind person. I gave up sharing en mass everything backed by proof.

But I am sure some of those posts are still out there. My big reveal look over it from 2years ago, look over my posts about hills election bid and the war with Russia should democrats get office.

I have an extremely high track record at this point of being right, although I wish I wasn't. But maybe just maybe you can find peace with my collection of info.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Congratulations. You've reached the absurd end point--the reductio ad absurdum--of the Conspiracy Theorist world view. Nothing is true and anything is possible. Self-imposed intellectual impotence. The exact opposite of "denying ignorance", unfortunately.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer

Congratulations. You've reached the absurd end point--the reductio ad absurdum--of the Conspiracy Theorist world view. Nothing is true and anything is possible. Self-imposed intellectual impotence. The exact opposite of "denying ignorance", unfortunately.

Yep, the smart one's believe what they are told to believe, like good subjects. You are the most consistent member here, you should be proud.

+15 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Sorry to point out the absurdity of your post...but, by your logic, 'denying ignorance' is 'Believe the Most Popular Narrative'.

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   

After COVID, how can you believe anything you are told? Just about everything they told us was wrong. People we were told were crazy had it right, and they did their best to villify you if thought "wrong", but now we find out that it's politically expedient for them to admit that the "wrong" people who had it right from the start were right, so the "science" suddenly has changed.

If they can spend all that time and effort creating a lie and forcing you to see it as truth, what are they doing now?

I am an INTP personality. One thing I cannot stand is being lied to, and the press has lied, repeatedly, and called me a liar and worse for telling the truth.

I agree with the OP. I cannot fully trust anything anymore, and I am having to make my own way.

One thing I know is that Russia has invaded Ukraine, and based on the recent past, I don't believe the average Ukrainian actually does want to be Russian again. So I sympathize with them.

But how can you watch the LEFT of all people stand there and praise the Ukrainian government for arming their citizens off the street with rifles to go fight and not be suspicious?! They hate the idea of our own citizens being armed, but here they are endorsing it in another country.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You have not been able to believe what you hear about anything in the last 6 years and probably alot longer

Remember when Trump was Hitler and his supporters were all Nazis? We all said they were the Nazis

They forced medical procedures on us , made quarantine camps, lockdowns

But as soon as Putin says Nazi now its just too crazy

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:09 AM
link   

The media is corporate and state owned propaganda, it tells us what it want's us to know and not what it does not want us to know, it lies, it tells half truth's and sadly it is not just here but the Russian media is just as bad.

Everyone is lying and telling half truth's.

We can not discern the truth.

They love to keep us divided and dumb and silent and not to know that is how they control us, all of us east and west.

Once the news was spread by word of mouth and by early pamphlets and later newspapers it was not always accurate and often even from the first newspapers lies were a part of the media BUT it was a hell of a lot more honest than it is these days.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The BEST...and, perhaps ONLY way to find the TRUTH now...is to catch those creating the popular narratives in their own lies...and realizing their agenda.

Unfortunately, that takes an open mind, skepticism and personal research...and NOT blind acknowledgement and compliance.

edit on 12-3-2022 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very well said. I've been saying this for a while.

If you can't believe anything, you can't know anything, and you can't learn anything.

And so, here we are.

a reply to: 1947boomer

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Yea, it's a tricky one.

I take it all with a grain of salt, and rarely consume any American institution media. I go for independent, foreign, or finance news.

At the end of the day, Ukraine has been dealing with corruption for a while. That's why they've had a lot of turmoil for quite some time. They're not a perfect country, they're not a beacon of the "free world".

Russia has their own interests, some of which have been stepped on by the west. But they're not looking out for the world's best interests, and arguably they're not looking out for their own citizens best interests.

This is a complicated fiasco, and it's normal people in Ukraine and Russia who will take the brunt.

Much of the western news, and most of America news are peddling embellished articles or outright propaganda.

I don't want my country to get involved in any way, and have gone too far already IMO.

Navigating through all of that though, it does appear most of Ukraine doesn't want Russia there. And it's their right to fight back.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am going to take the blue pill... and sleep in my own self dreamt dream. This reality doesn't seem real anymore.

When are we going to get along with each other and be friends and develop science so that we can go to the stars and beyond?

Wars, assassinations, covert operations, covert wars and more... Why?

We should have reached the stars by now and forget about wars on Earth but we are still here and I don't want to wake up to this reality.

Ok I am tipsy and i blabber much.. lol..

But I agree with the OP..

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I do think Ukraine has the right to be itself though, and clearly that is being jeopardized.

I also don't like the thought of a country invading another under the umbrella of "I have nukes! Interfere and I fry you."

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Does Russia have vaccine mandates?

It does not..

So who are the bad guys again?
edit on 12-3-2022 by just4fun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Just

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: just4fun

Today, it feels like watching a new Hollywood production; 2 bad guys pitched against another, but you have to root for one.

Whatever the story, you have to root for a bad guy...

I often say that if we were in the Star Wars universe, we'd be members of the Empire, actually...
edit on 12-3-2022 by coamanach because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join