It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mentally Retarded Man is Doing Trump's Dirty Work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 11:58 AM
link   
He is not Sleepy Joe, he is faking it, he is a sleeper, which is a totally different thing. And both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are members of the fascist/islamist conspiracy. Just like Barack Obama is.

posted on Apr, 18 2022 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
who flagged this garbage?

All of the people paying for CNN+.

posted on Apr, 23 2022 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarxistDebunker
He is not Sleepy Joe, he is faking it, he is a sleeper, which is a totally different thing. And both Joe Biden and Donald Trump are members of the fascist/islamist conspiracy. Just like Barack Obama is.

It is really irrelevant whether his retardation is deliberate or not because it doesn't take the ability to think to be a puppet. As long as I have been aware of him, he has always been depraved though. Depravity has an effect on one's mental health. He has allegedly had two brain aneurysms to further complicate his cognitive abilities.

The point is that Biden is there to do the dirty work that is necessary for establishing the North American Union. I believe that Biden is being used to rile Trump supporters to beg Trump to fix the borders, voting, trade, gas prices, etc.. They will then praise Trump if Trump establishes digital id, that includes voting and vaccination records, that can then be used at the borders. He can also open the keystone pipeline that will facilitate trade between Mexico, the U.S. and Canada thus establishing the North American Union.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I don't think so. Democrat hostility towards Trump seemed very genuine. Trump was on a roll and knocking down win after win all the way up through to the plandemic conspiracy. Life hadn't been better or more promising for the working class since 9/11. I believe both Trump and Biden don't know much about the "plan" and are to a greater extent being manipulated and played as much as the public is. They play their parts and try and use their office to their own interests but its all going to happen the way it was written. There was going to be 9/11 no matter what. There was going to be a war in Afganistan no matter what. There was going to be a steep recession no matter what. There was going to be coronavirus no matter what.

posted on May, 6 2022 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Theres another layer there above the partisan marriage and the big show in the white house. People we don't know about are making the decisions, arranging the politicians and deciding things on a global level.

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I also don't think Biden is retarded. His office is a metaphor and his percieved incompetence is all a carefully played act. His mind might be going but thats what the people behind him want. Its like saying hey we took the election and here good luck talking to this guy cant you see we dont f..king care? Go blow a donkey.

posted on May, 16 2022 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeriouslyDeep
They play their parts and try and use their office to their own interests but its all going to happen the way it was written...
Theres another layer there above the partisan marriage and the big show in the white house. People we don't know about are making the decisions, arranging the politicians and deciding things on a global level...
His mind might be going but thats what the people behind him want.

I agree that the one world government agenda advances regardless of who is in office. I am uncomfortable with the propaganda around Trump though in the same way that I am uncomfortable with the propaganda about Biden and Obama. We have learned that all of the presidents since as far back as Bush, and maybe farther, have been elected through voter fraud and I don't believe that Trump is any different. The only reason that we know about all of the voter fraud now is because the nwo wants to justify digital id that includes voter id and vaccinations. Just becuase the nwo used Trump to reveal the voter fraud does not mean that Trump is any more legitimate than Biden. I hope that I am wrong but everything Biden is doing right now is to prepare the population to surrender sovereignty and accept digital slavery. I believe that Trump will finish what Biden is doing and establish digital id, as well as, open and utilize the keystone pipeline to establish the North American Union. Trump laid the groundwork for a lot of this when he was president. For example, he approved the program to digitize medical and vaccination records and then approved the vaccinations that are killing Americans. Biden is criticized for everything he does while Trump is defended and given the benefit of the doubt for approving the weapon that murdered by some estimates half a million Americans and counting. Both Biden and Trump are worthy of contempt but yet Trump's supporters defend him constantly. This is the agenda apparently, to give Trump a pass for genocide. If Trump supporters are so gullible as to give him a pass for genocide now though then they will no doubt praise him for killing and enslaving them even more.
edit on 16-5-2022 by cameos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:27 PM
link   
If the alleged mentally retarded man is doing Trump's dirty work, it could also be that a Biden impersonator is preparing the way for a Trump impersonator to establish digital id and the North American Union while attacking Iran.

posted on Jun, 9 2022 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cameos

I believe your Facts do not Meet Your Conclusions.....

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The 'mentally retarded man' is in cahoots with Trump to ensure that 1) Trump is reelected and 2) federal government agencies are dissolved without severe opposition. This will leave a vacuum in which the nwo can further inject itself into US affairs. I say that Trump will be 'reelected' but he will likely be 'elected' in the same way that Biden was 'elected' via fraud. Trump would have had to engage in election fraud to overcome Hillary's election fraud or the black sun, or similar organizations, intended for Trump to win all along and elections are all a ruse anyway. Trump is part of the plan to dissolve U.S. sovereignty. The alleged FBI raid garnered him more support from both sides of the aisle.

“If you don’t convict Donald Trump now, you have martyred Donald Trump,” Scott Jennings, a former aide in the George W. Bush administration, told “Anderson Cooper 360” guest host John Berman. “You have basically guaranteed him the nomination for the Republican Party in 2024, and you’re going to give him a big weapon to go after Joe Biden or, you know, whatever Democrat emerges in 2024 if they don’t convict him.”
rumble.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2022 @ 07:25 AM
link   

New World Order is old news. There's not a whole lot we can do to stop it. Keep your wits about you and make good decisions.

I will still vote for Trump if he runs. A man so hated by the Left that they will stop at nothing to keep him from becoming POTUS can't be all bad.

p.s. 'mentally retarded'?????? Is your diagnosis correct?
edit on 10-8-2022 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2022 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
a reply to: cameos...I will still vote for Trump if he runs. A man so hated by the Left that they will stop at nothing to keep him from becoming POTUS can't be all bad.

p.s. 'mentally retarded'?????? Is your diagnosis correct?

I believe that the ruse that Trump is 'a man so hated by the Left' is all part of the propaganda that somehow the left and Trump are opposed to each other rather than on the same side. Trump was a democrat before allegedly becoming a republican after all. For an example of how brainwashed most people are, ask yourself, "Why does Trump consistently approve of the vaccines that are killing Americans?" If you makes excuses for him and give him a pass that you wouldn't give a democrat then you have been deceived.

Whether Biden is 'mentally retarded' or not is irrelevant in light of the fact that propaganda always portrays him as incompetent whenever possible. The purpose of all of this propaganda is to convince you to surrender national governance in favor of global governance. I believe Trump will react to Biden's alleged opposition to him by eroding national governance in which place global governance will be established. Biden and Trump are working toward the same end.

posted on Aug, 15 2022 @ 07:05 AM
link   
"I Didn't See Donald Trump Sweating At All": GOP Lawmakers Who Met Trump Say He's Not Rattled After FBI Raid"
www.zerohedge.com...

I would not be surprised to find out that Trump's team actually coordinated the FBI raid or alleged FBI raid with Biden's team to make himself look like a victim. He always tries to make himself look like a victim. The fact that a lot of the new reports suggested that the FBI investigated Melania's underwear is pure propaganda. Most of these reports came from Trump's team.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Trump said that he plans to focus on immigration, economy, energy and fighting crime. I completely expect him to continue to build on what Biden and his co-conspirators have done.

I believe that Trump will utilize the Keystone Pipeline to establish the North American Union between Mexico, the U.S. and Canada. This will present him with the opportunity to address immigration and fighting crime by advancing the WEF's digital id that includes China's social credit system. However, in the process of negotiating trade agreements for the North American Union, Canada's communism will be integrated into the North American Union.

posted on Nov, 16 2022 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
Biden is weak?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to team up with Putin on cyber security, ffs?

Wasn’t it trump who wanted to build a Trump tower Moscow and lied to you all about it?

Wasn’t it Trump’s campaign manager who gave polling info. on US citizens to Putin ?

Wasn’t it Trump who believed Putin over his own intelligence over election meddling?

You guys are fun.

Good try tho.

Y’all have out kicked your coverage. The clean up is fun to watch tho.

FYI, my parents who are super staunch republicans are over the idiot. It’s time to move on. Let’s try to meet in the middle somehow. I’d LOVE to see a vibrant Republican Party. Let go of the idiot, it’s time.

biden weak?

naw,

it takes some effort to get out of that glass case in the cairo museum, 3 times.

i'm sure your parents are real proud of you.

posted on Nov, 27 2022 @ 09:47 AM
link   

You have got a little something called "facts" that debunk your claims.

1st. President Trump gave people a CHOICE, he never imposed for people to get the vaccines. He told people we can decide individually...

2nd. President Trump has lost billions of dollars, and lost his place as one of the 400 richest men in the U.S. all to save as much the U.S. and to at least slow down the NWO.

3rd. In order for your NWO to come true there must be no borders in the U.S. and President Trump has never said we should get rid of U.S. sovereignty or our borders. In fact he worked as much as he could to secure the border.

4rd. His life has been made into hell. He has been accused of false crimes and he is being sued left and right by liars and thieves who just "want a take on his money." He is losing millions if not billions through these hoaxes and false lawsuits...

5th. He didn't even take the money as POTUS and donated that money meanwhile the NWO advocates all became richer and richer.

So your claims are completely wrong about President Trump.

posted on Mar, 12 2023 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

You have got a little something called "facts" that debunk your claims.

1st. President Trump gave people a CHOICE, he never imposed for people to get the vaccines. He told people we can decide individually...

2nd. President Trump has lost billions of dollars, and lost his place as one of the 400 richest men in the U.S. all to save as much the U.S. and to at least slow down the NWO.

3rd. In order for your NWO to come true there must be no borders in the U.S. and President Trump has never said we should get rid of U.S. sovereignty or our borders. In fact he worked as much as he could to secure the border.

4rd. His life has been made into hell. He has been accused of false crimes and he is being sued left and right by liars and thieves who just "want a take on his money." He is losing millions if not billions through these hoaxes and false lawsuits...

5th. He didn't even take the money as POTUS and donated that money meanwhile the NWO advocates all became richer and richer.

So your claims are completely wrong about President Trump.

1st That's why I called this thread "The Mentally Retarded Man is doing Tump's Dirty Work". Biden merely picked up where Trump left off after which Trump will continue with undermining the Constitution after Biden.

2nd So goes the propaganda...Trump's wealth continues to increase more than most human beings on the planet.

3rd We'll see what he does when he becomes president again. I believe everything going on at the national and state borders right now is designed to eradicate them. Everything going on with the truck convoys and now the nationalization of the rail system is being used to implement laws and regulation which subvert the nation and states to global governance. You will not be able to travel to the U.S. or throughout the U.S. without digital id.

4th More propaganda to subvert various laws. For example, just wait and see Trump use so called voter fraud to implement global digital id.

5th Trump donated what would be pocket change to him. You obviously have fallen for all of the propaganda. We have to look at the bigger picture. I expect Trump to completely subvert the U.S. to global governance. Biden is simply preparing the way for Trump to do that.

posted on Mar, 13 2023 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: misterE12
I'll give you the vaccine one but the rest are a stretch there are too many proud patriots on both sides of the borders and the middle for a North American union. Also what would Russia gain by invading the Golan heights?

Sorry..knee jerk, can't help it..Russia would gain a crippling disability at the minimum..ive seen the cloud of drones prepared to exit the lions mouth..its epic…but I think even that swarm is minimized by what the Arabs hold in secret.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join