It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming ESG, Fedcoin and Caution

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What a joke
Outside the Internet I know 1 person out of dozens who has crypto. Nobody wants it. Everyone I know that was vaccinated, not one of them are happy nor willing sheep , but plenty worried and concerned.

Call it a joke all you want, doesnt mean its not coming, We shall see how well this post ages within the year

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
One way or no way lol
Not without a revolt brother
Bartering has a history and so does freedom
But that's just my opinion

Lol

edit on 3102022 by MetalThunder because: carpe F'N diem

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Not without a revolt brother

I do agree with one thing, I hope to HELL we put up more a fight than we have been, but theyve flown so far under the radar most people arent even aware this is going on

Unless people wake up and quick, i dont see us putting up much of a fight

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I know a few people that think crypto is the answer to the fed, yet they keep their heads buried in the sand about how easily russia has been carved out of the worlds economy, or the big busts over the last few years where the fed confiscated large amounts of bit coin.

As for the social credit aspect if true would that really surprise anyone that biden wants to copy china?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Yeah, can confirm, my dad works at Nintendo.
Operation perv gates nerdpass to life is a go.

Lol. But seriously though, tonight I got confirmation from people on several public boards that the wackjobs are in fact trying this bs.
This thread is 100% accurate.
They want ESG social credit system and fedcoin.
The tension on the topic was insane.
They don't know what to do, I gathered.
I was impressed with the ct knowledge of the boomers, honestly. Dare I say proud.
I'm waiting for the "man I really thought you were crazy 2 years ago..jesus...sorry!"

It's time to leave Bill like his wife did, because he's a psychotic, perverted, nerd, supervillain.
Governments are insane to deal with his pinky and the brain crowd.
They need to unleash the legal system on these guys for conspiracy.
This wil quite possibly backfire into governments not existing.
Not smart for humanity.
edit on 3 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
I know a few people that think crypto is the answer to the fed, yet they keep their heads buried in the sand about how easily russia has been carved out of the worlds economy, or the big busts over the last few years where the fed confiscated large amounts of bit coin.

As for the social credit aspect if true would that really surprise anyone that biden wants to copy china?

Yeah ive wondered the same thing, how they dont see this with Russia, if they can take a PSYCHO with NUKES and the Richest man in the world, and do this to him and his whole country, what makes people think they wont do it to them?

The writing is on the wall

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Lol. But seriously though, tonight I got confirmation from people on several public boards that the wackjobs are in fact trying this bs.
I was impressed with the ct knowledge of the boomers, honestly. Dare I say proud.
I'm waiting for the "man I really thought you were crazy 2 years ago..jesus...sorry!"

You would think they would realize by now that us Conspiracy theorists have been right?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   

IMO, I see the largest problem for Americans as this:

People have been lied to and led to believe they need to live in a constant state of debt, credit, and finance. Not many people save up to make purchases anymore. Everyone uses credit of some form, and the modern days of "instant gratification" have brought everyone to this current situation. Schools, education, past generations, all have taught the masses that in order to be successful one must accumulate loads of debt, but now things are so expensive that one must go into debt just to afford their pricing. Which is absolute garbage.

The only reason people haven't revolted is because they don't think they can change anything, they are consumed with making precious money, or are riddled with debts from their choices.

So the social credit system will go unchallenged by the masses. The FedCoin or CBDC will also go without a fight. There will be outliers and resistance at first, until people realize they can't get medical attention, paychecks, groceries, or their precious money without this system.

It may take years, but believe me they will slowly make things unaccessible to those who don't play by the rules.

With every new technology, we get more addicted.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

You would think they would realize by now that us Conspiracy theorists have been right?

I am still highly cautious about being right about the overall situation though.
Why?
Soft-serve nomie grade conspiracy everywhere
1. An election apparently made to appear stolen
2.Covid-all of it
3.Vaccine- multiple conflicting data streams at once
4.The Great Reset..and it's YouTube grade production propaganda...eat ze bugs etc...
5.Russia!!
6.oh yeah...UFOs

Maybe it's all really just the lead up to the new prison coins?
..A controlled crash into a controlled system, by means of payment distribution through the new currency and the new middleclass welfare recipients re-worded as a UBI, to pay for $20 a gallon putinsfault gas or milk.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Yep, you are right on with that post.
People need to gang up and say no.
No math skills, no sense of global costs.
"Man, Walmart is cheap!"
While spending $40 on a disposable product that is literally 5 cents on Alibaba.
..in a giant hamster wheel thinking it's cheap and the only option with there income.
If you are poor, you need to learn about Alibaba.
See how quickly the globalists switch scripts when everyone learns to cut out the middleman, sleazy Walmart.

We're on a wood boat with a gang of beavers in control now.
Interesting times

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Just in the last couple years I've seen more and more BTC 'atms' popping up, and businesses accepting. I personally like various cryptos. It's just coming one way or another.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
So the social credit system will go unchallenged by the masses. The FedCoin or CBDC will also go without a fight. There will be outliers and resistance at first, until people realize they can't get medical attention, paychecks, groceries, or their precious money without this system.

Not only will it go unchallenged it will be broadly accepted. Another example is EID/mDL (which I am also participating in) that has been implemented in several states already. Have any of you personally heard? Has their been any large objections? Arizona, for example, has 2million mDL's already, that's one third of the population there.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Just so everyone knows the reality of all this, Augustus truly knows the backend of fedcoin as he states. regardless of how you like or dislike his posts, he has solid information on that, info that most won't get for a long time after things happen, so please take all that for what it's worth.

As for the social credit score business, watch all that closely, and don't discount anyone's info until you have verified it several places. The OP has a history of being a solid member as well, without needless bullsh!t.

Point is, know who you can trust and why. I'm nobody, so don't trust me, but verify what is being said before you dismiss it out of hand. We are quite lucky to have the group we have here for many reasons.

Happy Friday eve all, and remember, now is a perfect time to buy a fat guy a beer. that is all, lots of love to all.

All good advice.

I think the main problem is that people are conflating similar aspects of different subjects falling under the same general umbrella, but I also think that the whole will be more sinister than the sum of it's ostensibly reasonable parts. No matter how many threads it takes to make the rope you've still got a noose over your head. Different combinations of agency rules, corporate/finance policy, and tech/media, all work synergistically. I think it's probably accelerated because open collusion has become destigmatize through years of scandals. The highest office of the land lobbied private companies to mass censor citizens and hardly anybody batted an eye.

I have no doubt there will more ways for us to be inconvenienced, surveilled, and subject to property seizures without benefit of a warrant by the time it's all said and done. This isn't really a chance for them to build out responsible crypto regulations. This is a chance for them to expand the Patriot Act into web 3.0 before we get there. Unfortunately it's damn near inevitable and there isn't a damn thing a credit union can do about it. The whole system has backstops. You can evade one or two easily, but they've always got you somewhere.

I think the CBDC will eventually be part of the peasant's yoke, but it's hardly different from what we have now. Digital fuedalism is the end goal and digital money is only a small part. They'd actually prefer if you never see or think about money ever again, just ask Klaus.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:10 PM
link   
What's going to happen to all the homeless they 'care' so much about that rely on passerby's 'donations' to survive and get by?

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kaiju666
What's going to happen to all the homeless they 'care' so much about that rely on passerby's 'donations' to survive and get by?

They can get Venmo or Square.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Kaiju666

They can get Venmo or Square.

Does square even exist anymore? So much has moved to online banking and P2P now days

I would urge people to relook at this thread though in the light of the new information that just came out about a "fedcoin" this last week......

We live in interesting times

posted on Mar, 30 2022 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Does square even exist anymore? So much has moved to online banking and P2P now days

Yes, although they changed their name to Block.

I would urge people to relook at this thread though in the light of the new information that just came out about a "fedcoin" this last week......

We live in interesting times

Are you referring to the Forbes article?

edit on 30-3-2022 by AugustusMasonicus because: Cooking spirits since 2007

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join