It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Campbell is not a happy man.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

YouTube is amazing in the how to do things area. I have had a nice TV sitting out the way simply because the menu kept flashing on the screen, I had the thought to do a search and see if this was fairly common, and lo and behold, it was. The little micro switches that you press to change channels tend to become unstable and leak. So you take it out of the circuit and just use the remote. The quick way is to tape down the on the switch. Then just use the remote. That got the old tv going as good as new. The flower pot water filter is another good one for anyone interested.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: XtheMadnessNow

Well now I'm just skeptical of cannabis. Get us all too stoned to revolt, eh? I suppose tyranny with the edge off is better than without.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that the new information posted under the freedom of info. act has altered Dr Campbells opinion on the vaccine rollout. He also notes that the relevant figures seem to be still redacted. Why is this, we have to assume that if they were not redacted it would look even worse. It is more than obvious that this is a roaring scandal which is being ignored by the MSM as they turn attention to the next crisis.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 03:10 AM
link   
I imagine a stoned populace would be very easy to control. So long as the state provides munchies folk will do whatever they’re told.

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
and yes I could definitely see the country and the world using Ukraine as a misdirection.

---
I've just been thinking the very opposite, that the coronavirus was a planned misdirection, diversion or cover to enable the Ukraine invasion to occur. If you can only just get on a plane again and go abroad, and global products, fuel and food deliveries are still barely functioning, it's a great way to repel the world's forces from congregating around Eastern Europe.

Much more than that, the social breakdown of the pandemic ,with economies now walking on tightropes above catastrophic failure ,is a great way to dissuade leaders from the much worse consequences of a Third World War.

Much more than than that still, I have seen the pandemic as merely the most minor warning by one nation or another of what it can easily do with worldwide biological warfare. I've thought it's not unlikely that the virus with such a low mortality rate is a very effective warning to any country thinking about going to war.

This much utter havoc over years - the whole world stalled - because of a virus with such a low mortality rate. The warning would involve the threat of going up to the higher drawers in the big medicine cabinet for bio-engineered viruses with 10%, 20%, 30%, 40% mortality rates. (Along with all manner of secret weapons).

Since early 2020 I'd thought that the warning could be China's, that the virus didn't escape from the lab but was circulated deliberately during the Wuhan World Military Games in 2019. Still could be, though with Russia's Ukraine invasion we do actually have an act of war which would make the pandemic make great sense, time-wise.

(My theory about China was that the pandemic was a major warning to stay away from its South China Sea islands, with the message, "or else - do you really even have a remote idea what you're up against?")

I think most experts believe now it's more likely to be a lab developed virus than one which developed exclusively in nature, but what kind of sense does it make to suggest it was a leak rather than a deliberate release? What labs leak their viruses from highly controlled laboratory environments? There are too many barriers for a substance to get through to make it to the outside world. It just doesn't happen, short of a lab's external walls falling down and the safety glass experimental areas being shattered at the same time.

So now the events in real time do indeed present Russia as probably the prime candidate for releasing the virus. We know Russia has long been heavily involved in using biological agents for its own purposes, including murder. It's just a preferred political mode for them.

As for many other theories on the pandemic, including Pharma takeovers of government control, biological interference through vaccines and the strangely timed Great Reset, I know I must lose some people here, but aren't the world's hidden hands easily cohered? Even potentially kind of scheduled?

We know of the amazing confluence of, on first looks, apparently many very different reasons or benefits from 9/11. This may be a great illustration of the coherence of the world's hidden hands.

The realities behind the other conspiracy theories on the pandemic are all there to degrees in reality anyway: Pharma is indeed taking over world governments to extents, there was indeed an opportunity to insert purely experimental biological elements into people, and of course prima facie the Great Reset is NO theory - conspiracy or otherwise. It has been advertised for years.

To an extent perhaps these occurrences would happen regardless, but coherence on the biggest scale will still be coherence.

posted on Mar, 29 2022 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Any chance you have the links to the screenshots you posted?

<< 1  2   >>

join