It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr Campbell is not a happy man.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have said from day one of the vaccine that we should have vaccinated the high risk and let everyone else make their own decisions. The big scandal here is the mandates in all this. The left went total totalitarian in every aspects of the pandemic. It stopped being what is best for people and it turned into a if you will not do XYZ then you will be punished and/or canx whether XYZ makes sense or not. It has been almost like if they mandated everyone to wear a blue shirt on Thursday with zero reasons other than to force some level of compliance just because they can.

This has not been the left's leadership doing this alone but also the left within the general population to back all mandates like good little lemmings and to ridicule and attack anyone who asks why, it doesn't make sense.

They scream FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!! I really wished they did...

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Congratulations to all those brave souls who didn't fall for the biggest psy-op in human history.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:02 AM
link   
That would be me, I like to think I have a pretty good bull# detector.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
I trusted him until he starting pushing the vax
He was aware there was no informed consent
shame

I thought I was the only one who felt that way about him. I watched him regularly when the pandemic started just to see what different information he was finding. I found him solid and reliable mostly - then the vax rolls out and he was pushing it like fauci was his owner. I stopped watching him right then and there.

I just happened to come across that video and watched it. It does look like he has turned a corner and is now understanding exactly why people like myself were skeptical of this vax.

I hope he keeps at it, but not sure I can fully trust him again just yet. I would like to though as I did like his videos and delivery style.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: Dfairlite

Youtube celeb

You mean like Walensky who claims she learned the vaccine would "wane" from CNN?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Another person who is really mad that claims they got bamboozled is Dan Bongino.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Imperator2

He knew the data was sketchy from the start
He is/was just repeating what is being reported
And giving his professional take on it.
Very knowledgeable
but he was aware there was going to be
‘Surprises’
With incomplete data
He should have recommended caution with the vax
My2
edit on pmFridayFriday21200000003pm3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

he has been upset about that for a while
from a year ago

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:05 PM
link   

he is a Nurse with a phd therefore a Doctor / Nurse been reporting on the sars-cov-2 outbreak since 2019 almost daily.

Been a strong proponent for vitamin D from the early days and reviews all sides of data.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Never heard of Walensky until right now - I guess her youtube doesn't have many followers?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
It appears that the new information posted under the freedom of info. act has altered Dr Campbells opinion on the vaccine rollout. He also notes that the relevant figures seem to be still redacted. Why is this, we have to assume that if they were not redacted it would look even worse. It is more than obvious that this is a roaring scandal which is being ignored by the MSM as they turn attention to the next crisis.

Well he just created me a nice sticky wicket.

I frequently listen to his reports, and I usually agree with him, more than not. One of the things that made me view cautiously everything he reported, was his strong faith in the system and the pharmaceutical companies. Now it seems he is starting to have the same doubt in the system and the pharmaceutical companies that I have had all along.

In all fairness, I grew up as a military brat, and have spent a good deal of my live working for and with the government throughout more than half of my life, so I know how they think, and what they are capable of. So my caution and doubt comes with a long and strong history.

edit on 11-3-2022 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the detailed response. Never heard of this guy but I don't watch youtube much. I'm probably the last person on earth who has never subscribed to a channel lol.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Never heard of Walensky until right now - I guess her youtube doesn't have many followers?

Never heard of the head of the CDC?

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

he is a Nurse with a phd therefore a Doctor / Nurse been reporting on the sars-cov-2 outbreak since 2019 almost daily.

Been a strong proponent for vitamin D from the early days and reviews all sides of data.

He might be right about that. Both my Mother, near 90, and I, have been taking high dose vitamin D for about a whole year before COVID, and of course we still do.

Neither of us had been sick with any of the respiratory viruses for years, not a single symptom, and we have been very active in the community, and have cared for family members and friends that were sick with the virus, in and out of our home, and for days at a time.

Maybe the vitamin D does have something to do with keeping us well.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Ah. No, i haven't. The CDC is an american organization and I don't spend much time obsessing about american bureaucracy. I deal with the FDA professionally but that's about the extent of my interest.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: puzzled2

Thanks for the detailed response. Never heard of this guy but I don't watch youtube much. I'm probably the last person on earth who has never subscribed to a channel lol.

I watch a lot of YouTube videos, especially the ones that I don't agree with. Mainly to try to understand why, we have conflicting views, and to make sense out of it all. Sometimes I learn a thing or two.

I sometimes have to watch a bunch of garbage to separate the wheat from the chaff. I subscribe only to a minute few. I stomach the so called influencers and talking heads, just to have an idea of which way the wind is blowing.

Oh, and YouTube has saved me a lot of money. I repaired my refrigerator, my washing machine, my lawn mower, using their tutorials, and I have learned a tons of hacks and gardening tips from YouTube, so it is not all bad.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Ah. No, i haven't. The CDC is an american organization and I don't spend much time obsessing about american bureaucracy. I deal with the FDA professionally but that's about the extent of my interest.

You'll know that the FDA is a captured beaurocratic agency then.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Didn't take it then. Not taking it now.

Situational awareness is a life saver.

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: WIKDHOTSNOMAN
I know , I've fooled myself to take the apple or leave it but the serpent tricked me

posted on Mar, 11 2022 @ 05:54 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join