It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Inside A White Supremacist Militia in Russia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've seen the posts trying to rationalise the attack on Ukraine because of Nazi's and a far Right Militia group so for balance what about a look at a Russian white supremacist militant organization , the Russian Imperial Movement , a group the Trump administration designated a terrorist organisation in 2020.

The Russian Imperial Movement (RIM) is an extreme-right, white supremacist militant organization based in St. Petersburg, Russia. Founded in 2002, the group promotes ethnic Russian nationalism, advocates the restoration of Russia’s tsarist regime, and seeks to fuel white supremacy extremism in the West. RIM maintains contacts with neo-Nazi and white supremacist groups across Europe and the United States. The group has provided paramilitary training to Russian nationals and members of like-minded organizations from other countries at its facilities in St. Petersburg. Members of RIM’s armed wing, the Imperial Legion, have fought alongside pro-Russian separatists in eastern Ukraine and been involved in conflicts in Libya and Syria. In addition to its ultra-nationalist beliefs, RIM is known for its anti-Semitic and anti-Ukrainian views. The U.S. State Department listed RIM as a Specially Designated Global Terrorist (SDGT) in April 2020. It is the first white supremacist group to be designated as a SDGT.
cisac.fsi.stanford.edu...

The Trump administration is expected to announce on Monday that it is designating an ultranationalist group based in Russia as a terrorist organization, according to officials. It is the first time the government will apply the label to a white supremacist group.

While the label of specially designated global terrorist has been frequently used for Islamist extremists, there have been growing concerns among U.S. officials about violent white supremacists with transnational links over the past five years. In 2018, the White House added that threat to the government’s National Strategy for Counterterrorism.
www.nytimes.com...

Is that a reason to bomb cities and kill children .... I don't think so.
edit on 9-3-2022 by gortex because: spelling

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Are they part of the Official Army or National Guard? I think that's the red flag.

Also, yes, it may be a reason to invade a country. Remember Al Qaida and the Taliban? Similar.

I don't agree with Russia's neo-nazis either. Let alone support them. It doesn't seem like Russia does either.

edit on 3/9/2022 by MykeNukem because: 🚛🚚🚛🚚🚛🚚🛺🚛🚜🚜🚛🚚🛺🚜🚛

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I've seen the posts trying to rationalise the attack on Ukraine because of Nazi's and a far Right Militia group

The far right are banned in the Russian military.

The difference between the far right minority in Russia is. The far right in Ukraine have the largest support you had seen their red/black flags waving during the 2014 protests.

You even had petro poroshenko praising the Ukrainian fascists as Ukraine's best warriors.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:36 PM
link   

I think we have some neo nazis in the UK, so its ok for Russia to save us next

Also I think France has some, Russia can then save the French

Also....., oh Just let russia save us all with their freedom bombs and freedom bullets

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:38 PM
link   

The far right in Russia arent such thing like how the far right are in Ukraine. Where they go after minorities, burn their camps.
Threaten them.

The difference between the far right in Ukraine they not only have a police force on the streets, but also work together with police in some places.

edit on 9-3-2022 by vNex92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Me neither.
Most of the reasons I heard were all not worth bombing cities and kill children ever.

But I'm sure there is one!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Meeting with female aircrew members of Russian airlines

March 5, 2022 16:35

What is meant by denazification? I have spoken with my Western colleagues about this: “So what? You also have radical nationalists.” Yes, we do, but we do not have people with extreme views in the Government. And everyone admits that they have them. Yes, maybe we have some idiots who are running around with the swastika, but do we support this at the government level? Do we have thousands of people parading with torches in Moscow or in our other regional capitals, with the swastika and with torches, like in the 1930s in Germany? Do we have this? But they do, and they support it. Do we support those who killed Russians, Jews, and Poles during the war? Do we hail them as heroes? But they do.

What is happening now is also very important. Look, foreign citizens have been taken hostage in Sumy and Kharkov – over 6,000 young people, students. They were driven to a railway station and have been kept there for three days. We told everyone about this and sent this information to the current leadership of Ukraine. “Yes, yes, of course, we will deal with it now.” We informed the leaders of major European countries about this. I spoke to them personally. “Yes, yes, we will influence them right now.” We told the UN Secretary-General about this: “Yes, yes, we will settle this problem now.” But nobody is doing anything about it.

They treat even worse those people whom they consider their own citizens. They are simply using them as a human shield.

This is taking place in Mariupol now as we are talking with you. They called us from the government, from Kiev and spoke with our military: “Provide humanitarian corridors so that people can leave.” Of course, our people responded instantly and even suspended hostilities. They looked at what was happening. Nobody was allowed out. Do you understand what they are doing? They do not let anyone leave but are using people as a human shield. Who are they? The neo-Nazis, of course.

en.kremlin.ru...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I don't think there is any reason to kill civilians for the actions of their government , ever.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Terpene

I don't think there is any reason to kill civilians for the actions of their government , ever.

What about cancelling civilians for the actions of their government?

Because that's what we've been doing to Russians in the West...

That doesn't seem right does it? Ever.
edit on 3/9/2022 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

What about cancelling civilians for the actions of their government?

Because that's what we've been doing to Russians in the West...

Cancelled how ?
I see Russian here.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:12 PM
link   
These the same people who bought that Island and asked the head of the House of Romanov to take the throne of this new, um, "empire"?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Ummm...so...your purpose for and claim in this thread...is that this supposed white supremacist club in Russia...is part of the Russian military...just like the Azov battalion of Nazis in Ukraine...which are actually a part of the Ukrainian military...

This thread is such a joke...it should be in the LOL forum...

You should be ashamed of your false equivocation and outright lying you've propagandized ATS with...

However...I dont think you've got the requisite honor to admit to your slanderous screeds false equivocation...

Kudos though...for looking like an imbecile as you perpetrate and perpetuate the false narrative spawned by the west...bravo...

YouSir

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I've seen the posts trying to rationalise the attack on Ukraine because of Nazi's and a far Right Militia group so for balance what about a look at a Russian white supremacist militant organization , the Russian Imperial Movement , a group the Trump administration designated a terrorist organisation in 2020.

While the label of specially designated global terrorist has been frequently used for Islamist extremists, there have been growing concerns among U.S. officials about violent white supremacists with transnational links over the past five years. In 2018, the White House added that threat to the government’s National Strategy for Counterterrorism.

So this is from a Sandford study on them, good read.

RIM

It interesting that this alt right group has been extremely involved with supporting the Russian separatists in Ukraine.

This is also interesting

In March 2015, the group attended the International Russian Conservative Forum, a conference for white supremacists held in St. Petersburg and organized by Rodina, a far-right Russian political party.[54] Other attendees included U.S. white supremacists, such as Jared Taylor, who serves as the editor of the U.S. white supremacist publication American Renaissance. Also in attendance were European extreme-right organizations, including Golden Dawn (Greece), the National Democratic Party (Germany), and Forza Nuova (Italy).[55] In September 2015, RIM leader Vorobyev traveled to Sweden to meet with the Nordic Resistance Movement (NRM), a neo-Nazi group active across Scandinavian countries and spoke at the NRM’s “Nordic Days” event.[56]

In June 2015, RIM joined Rodina in co-founding the World National Conservative Movement (WNCM). A network of extreme-right groups from around the world, WNCM opposes pluralism, tolerance, and other liberal values, according to its manifesto. The network promotes the use of violence in service of its ideology.[57] RIM invited over 50 extreme-right, white supremacist, and neo-Nazi groups from 28 countries to join WNCM, including the National Democratic Party (Germany), Nordic Resistance Movement (Sweden), and American Freedom Party (United States), among others.[58] A full list of WNCM-affiliated organizations can be seen under “Relations with other groups” in this profile. RIM leaders intended the WNCM network to facilitate the sharing of tactical skills across peer organizations and promote their own paramilitary training program.[59]

The list goes on and on...

But you know its those damn Nazis in Ukraine that Russia needs to get rid of.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown
oh Just let Russia save us all with their freedom bombs and freedom bullets

It would be more entertaining to let Tarzan handle those guys.

Avoids serious military conflict too. And, isn't that what we all want?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Didn’t you watch the video. They aren’t neo nazis, they think the Russian revolution was illegal and want a new Tsar and that the Russian Empire still exits.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randomname2

Didn’t you watch the video. They aren’t neo nazis, they think the Russian revolution was illegal and want a new Tsar and that the Russian Empire still exits.

Yup, that's why I mentioned Al Qaeda and Taliban as well.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
BIG FAIL

Not the same thing, not even close. White supremacists/NAZIS are banned in Russia, any that are around have to stay underground.

Nazism in the Ukraine is in the mainstream, they are allowed to publicly gather, they are allowed to "flaunt" their nazism and the Nazis are in government organizations (like the national guard, like the army) in the Ukraine and they publicly show their support.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Is the reasoning for the invasion important?
I don't think so, it's happening anyway.

And there is far too much propaganda and misinformation coming out of the situation for anyone to have a good grasp on the reasons or even the extent of what's happening.

The best bet seems to be to hope it ends sooner than later and without nuclear weapons becoming involved.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

and without nuclear weapons becoming involved.

Ummm…but then we wouldn’t be able to…”Watch it burn”…

YouSir

new topics

top topics

join