It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer Is Delisting Itself From The NY Stock Exchange

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Just days after it's first release of 55,000 documents which show Pfizer has been lying the entire time, Pfizer has executed it's release from the NYSE. The top right date is the listing date, and the bottom date is the execution date. Truth911 did their analysis of why Pfizer would do this, but the constant release of documents over the coming months in addition to the first batch would seem to explain why.

According to truth11.com:

Form 25 says they want to delist their securities from the exchange
This means $PFE Pfizer will no longer be a publicly traded company.

You file a form 25 if your shares are worthless, you want to go private or IF YOU NO LONGER WANT TO BE SUBJECT TO STRICT REPORTING REQUIREMENTS.

As we see it:

Filing date 2018. Top Right.
Execution of the document 2022 at the bottom
How a 2018 filing / reporting can still be valid and executable in 2022 esp. after their bumber crop of capital via one of their cash-cow’s AKA the experimental mRNA inoculation AKA a SARS-2 COVID-19 “Vaccine”.

From start to finish Pfizer has played the game of greed.

Thoughts: They want out of the public market with out a doubt.

Tanking stock and potential indictments and thus the inevitable avalanche of civil lawsuits… I might just want to take my record profits and me and the other players buy the public out.

According to Steve Kirsch, perhaps it has something to do with the first 55k documents...

Pfizer claimed repeatedly in their documents to the FDA that their vaccine would “prevent” COVID-19.

Pfizer knew the injection’s adverse effects would increase with more injections of continuing boosters.

Pfizer knew their injections did not stay at the injection site.

Pfizer knew that the vaccinated group reported far more systemic adverse events than the placebo group.

Pfizer knew that the efficacy of the vaccine waned very quickly over time; by as much as 50% in as little as 1 month after the second dose. How come we weren’t warned about that???

Pfizer defended VAERS (because they didn’t want extra reporting cost burdens).

There are six individuals that signed up for two different clinical trials at two different sites which is really odd.

Pfizer knew vaccinated individuals could still catch COVID-19 and test positive.

There are 1,448 pages comprising 9,704 individual subjects who were excluded from the trials. There isn’t enough detail to know why.

Pfizer paid $2,875,842.00 for their application to the FDA. This is more of a point of information for now.

It is troubling that Pfizer redacts information that is not proprietary that would be very helpful in assessing the data such as the number of doses administered in the ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST” (AESI) document (aka the 5.3.6 document).

SOURCE

SEC SOURCE DOCUMENT
edit on 9-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2022 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Need to find out this.

1. WHO AROUND THE WORLD SOLD THEIR STOCKS FROM ONE YEAR AGO UP TILL RECENTLY
2. ANYONE IN THE GANG OF D.C. AND THEIR FAMILY AND FRIENDS SHOULD PAY THE PRICE OF....

I HAVE MY OWN PROBLEMS IF ALL THIS IS TRUE.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:51 AM
link   
wow, that doesn't sound good at all.

i hope they all take a bath.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Wheres fauci??

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Well, obviously all planned since 2018.

The real question is where did all the money go and what companies have been diversed out, splintered off or merged such that Pfizer no longer owns it and how much money and property went with it.

Pfizer is likely just a standing shell that is left to sink when ordered.

P

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Their job is done COVID= Certificate of Vaccine identification 20 19

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Look forward to Aaaaargzombies's comment on this.

Pfizer&Moderna can go die.

I blame this man for Operation warp speed vaccine. Knew it's way too fast. The fastest vaccine made in history. Fail.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I wonder how long till protests agaisnt those who pushed the thing?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JinMI

Their job is done COVID= Certificate of Vaccine identification 20 19

Need to throw a wide net ...

... and hang everyone caught under it.

S&F OP!! Great find!!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

Ok, I have an old college bud who is jabbed and believed the whole CV19 is real lie. He just pointed out that he owns their stock and that this is about a delisting of Arena stock that Pfizer had just acquired. Why they wait till now????

Anyway he gets a vote if they are to be delisted. I asked him to tell me if they notify him of this change. I think it is a "squirrel" event to distract now.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Love the colored fonts they used, it makes it seem so much less hoax-y.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: v1rtu0s0

This is simply the retirement of corporate debt. If you look at their 10-k filing, they have a class of shares called PFE22. It was scheduled to be repaid in 2022. So, it's natural that the debt would be retired on-time and no longer an investment choice. Nothing to see here...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: inert

The Date Field of expiration implied something to me. The only confusion was the signature date seemed strange. So I called one of my life lines to get the right answer for this round.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Wheres fauci??

Well, DeSantis say's he's in the "Witness Protective Program".

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:45 AM
link   
The Timing is very very suspicious 🚬🕳️

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I made money on Pfizer this past year, yet I wouldn’t put their products in my arm for all the money in the world. I’ve also been vocal in my criticism of them.

I’ve been profiting off the stupidity of people for years, can hardly blame me, especially when my opinions counter my financial interests.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade
I made money on Pfizer this past year, yet I wouldn’t put their products in my arm for all the money in the world. I’ve also been vocal in my criticism of them.

I’ve been profiting off the stupidity of people for years, can hardly blame me, especially when my opinions counter my financial interests.

But they're going to delist themselves even though they're up 50% since 2020! I read it on the interwebz, it must be true.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

wait you mean to tell me that this isnt real?

there is a Commission File Number 001-03619 on the right up interesting link

ETA: Dolsten Mikael is in there
edit on 9 3 2022 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

I'm telling you they aren't delisting from the NYSE. The Original Poster is once again using a garbage source.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

If this thread had any truth the share price would be tanking hard, it’s not.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join