It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Officials are Trying to Work With Ukraine Over US bio Labs

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:36 PM
link   
True believers of freedom don't try to silence others
This is a place of inquiry
The cancel mentality has no place here.
edit on amWednesdayWednesday21200000003am3 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Can we all come to one basic conclusion?

We don't know what's going on over in Ukraine. The motives, the actions based off those motives or any reactionary consequences based on the first two.

We need to stop fighting with each other and start working together if we're going to have even the slightest chance. Nobody is going to take your Dem/Repub card if you disagree with what's going on in our lives.

Can't we all just get along? ~cornpop

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: starshift

The best counter is simply pretend they do not exist. Infowar units are scraping the bottom of the barrel out of desperation. Pretending they do not exist is the best approach.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

NONSENSE.

Other sites ARE censoring this subject and banning users.

You only have to deal with little old me demanding some kind of evidence on ATS.

ANY kind of evidence.

For as long as russia is using OUR words to 'justify' killing innocent humans.

Would you prefer that ATS jumped off the censorship cliff with everyone else?

Or just want to help russia 'justify' killing innocent humans in real time?

I don't really see any other option.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Well there is this; mobile.twitter.com...
Yet another country voicing concern over these "fictional" laboratories.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:20 AM
link   

The Russian pee tape was concocted by the very same people in charge of your country right now.

The ones you defend with a blind passion.

Let me say I admire your patriotism, America can still be a great country, and because of the majority of people there I can argue because of those people it still is.

But, you've experienced a state capture during your last elections.

Your country is now being steered to ruin in line with globalist objectives.

The side you are defending with such passion are seeking to to create a terrible world for your grandchildren.

And this is not a defense of Russia. Russia is the most unstable actor on the board. Putin has put his country in a most untenable position. He is moving closer to nuclear option. All this while the West is reveling in Russia's current position of complete isolation. It's a slow strangulation technique designed to drive Putin over the edge, and I think we all know he won't surrender or commit suicide. He will take most of humanity with him.

Perhaps, because I suspect you love your grandchildren dearly the only option in your mind is supporting the red, white and blue.

And because you are passionate, if you became disillusioned with the ideals you've held for your country your whole life, you would seek other lands where your children and grandchildren could grow up in a healthy, safe environment.

But there is nowhere safe and healthy to go to anymore and that terrifies the living # out of me.

Hope becomes a little bit less every day now.

Im turning 43 in less than a month. You are part of a generation that swept nasty little things under the rug instead of addressing them, pretending or even believing in the status quo.

None of us can say we are better every generation has its own delusions about itself.

My point is that sooner or later, you will have to face the reality that through your passionate defense of your chosen allegiance you are enabling the monster that will rule the world of your grandchildren.

We need to defeat globalism, not feed it.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: nugget1

I would be more concerned if somebody is planning out a bio attack on Russia.

The world hating on Putin has certainly taken some of the hate off the USA around the world for a time.

It seems that to be case if more and more news comes out of these bio labs out of Ukraine.
We shall see how the media would try to spin them.

You now have the Chinese demanding, asking the US more on these bio labs.

They are NOT bio weapon labs.

Is ccp gonna attack dentist labs?

Because they have 'bio' in their name?

Hmm. It's kinda like....you showed up on ATS just to set the record straight on the U.S. biolabs. Strange.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

The world hating on Putin has certainly taken some of the hate off the USA around the world for a time.

It seems that to be case if more and more news comes out of these bio labs out of Ukraine.

Hmm. It's kinda like....you showed up on ATS just to set the record straight on the U.S. biolabs. Strange.

Almost like.

I saw how russia was using OUR words related to two specific topics to justify killing innocent humans in real time, and decided to do something about it.

Said so from the beginning Sherlock.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Russia built those long abandoned bio weapon labs.

We monitor the ground where they once stood.

Hence the MONITORING STATIONS.

These are NOT U.S. bio weapon labs, and russia's bio weapon labs in Ukraine haven't existed for 25 years.

Saying the same thing over and over doesn't make it true. If you want anyone to believe what you say, you'll need to post some links- like everyone here has done that proves you're just a biased, stubborn person who refuses to look at any evidence that makes you uncomfortable.....the kind of people who are responsible for the shape the world is in today.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

The very same ones in our side now pushing this U.S. bio weapon lab in Ukraine right now.

You just notice that now?

I present no 'passionate defense' of anything.

Pay attention:

I am relentlessly refuting all claims about those two topics that russia is using to kill innocent humans, when presented with zero evidence to back them up, and will do so until russia stops using OUR words about conspiracies to justify killing humans in real time.

I feel no need to apologize for it, and don't really care how anybody feelz about it.

Human lives > your feelz.

edit on 9-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:48 AM
link   

There ARE no links.

Not possible to prove a negative.

Burden is entirely on those making the absurd claims to back them up.

Not me.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

You are One LAZY Puck . You Know that , Right ?

Yup. Lazy.

Definitely NOT lazy, you have been one busy bee here in ATS since you joined on Feb 22, 2022 a day or two before the Russian invasion.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Link

Thoughts?

BTRP has upgraded many laboratories for the Ministry of Health and the State Food Safety and Consumer Protection Service of Ukraine, reaching Biosafety Level 2. In 2019, BTRP constructed two laboratories for the latter, one in Kyiv and one in Odesa.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Link

Thoughts?

BTRP has upgraded many laboratories for the Ministry of Health and the State Food Safety and Consumer Protection Service of Ukraine, reaching Biosafety Level 2. In 2019, BTRP constructed two laboratories for the latter, one in Kyiv and one in Odesa.

BSL 2 is not a bio weapons lab.

Every dairy packaging company has one for example, for testing milk.

Are Ukrainians not allowed to have dairy products?

There are more than 200 BSL2s in my average size state alone.

BSL3 is hospital & medical research.

BSL4 is the absolute minimum for the pathogens discussed along with 'bio weapon lab'.

Our 2 such facilities are called BSL4+, because they go WAY beyond BSL4.

edit on 9-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: odd1out

Yup.

Sarcasm.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:07 AM
link   
For those willing to consider that maybe- just maybe- the US isn't the lily white picture of innocence some wish to convince themselves we are.

One of the labs is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city. In January 2016, at least 20 Ukrainian soldiers died there in two days from a flu-like virus. Another 200 soldiers were hospitalized. The Ukrainian government did not provide details on the soldiers who died.
Hepatitis A broke out in 2018 under suspicious circumstances in southeastern Ukraine, where a number of biolabs are also located. In January 2018, 37 people were hospitalized with hepatitis A in the city of Mykolayiv.

The police have launched an investigation. In the same city, more than 100 people became infected with cholera in 2015.

In summer 2017, 60 people were hospitalized with hepatitis A in the city of Zaporizhzhya. In June 2017, 19 children from an orphanage were hospitalized for hepatitis A. In November of that year, cases of hepatitis A were also reported in Kharkiv.

The United States and Ukraine jointly established the Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU). Over the past 20 years, the STCU has invested over US$285 million in some 1850 projects carried out by scientists who previously worked on the development of weapons of mass destruction, the investigative journalist found.

https: //www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/pentagon-doesnt-want-you-to-see-these-documents-about-biolabs-in-ukraine/

Of particular concern are mishaps occurring at institutions working with the world's most dangerous pathogens in biosafety level 3 and 4 labs — the two highest levels of containment that have proliferated since the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001. Yet there is no publicly available list of these labs, and the scope of their research and safety records are largely unknown to most state health departments charged with responding to disease outbreaks. Even the federal government doesn't know where they all are, the Government Accountability Office has warned for years.
A team of reporters who work for the USA TODAY Network of Gannett newspapers and TV stations identified more than 200 of these high-containment lab facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia operated by government agencies, universities and private companies. They're scattered across the country from the heart of New York City to a valley in Montana; from an area near Seattle's Space Needle to just a few blocks from Kansas City's Country Club Plaza restaurant and shopping district.

High-profile lab accidents last year with anthrax, Ebola and bird flu at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the discovery of forgotten vials of deadly smallpox virus at the National Institutes of Health raised widespread concerns about lab safety and security nationwide and whether current oversight is adequate to protect workers and the public. Wednesday the Department of Defense disclosed one of its labs in Utah mistakenly sent samples of live anthrax -- instead of killed specimens – to labs across the USA plus a military base in South Korea where 22 people are now being treated with antibiotics because of their potential exposure to the bioterror pathogen. As many as 18 labs in nine states received the samples, the CDC said Thursday.

www.usatoday.com... abs-pathogens-location-incidents/26587505/

And the response (to save you the effort) :

They don't exist because I don't believe they do.

It's not possible because I say so.

My mind is made up, and it's not true.

Blah

Blah

Blah.

Blah.

edit on 300000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

edit on 300000011America/Chicago311 by nugget1 because: sp

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed

Take a look around. Some accounts dormant for years suddenly reactivated within the last few days to cry loudly about how misunderstood Vladolini is. That is, if one really wants to carp about the comments of others. Frankly: Better to contribute information and let others process it however they wish. We're all free to ignore comments we don't agree with.

Cheers
edit on 9-3-2022 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nugget1
For those willing to consider that maybe- just maybe- the US isn't the lily white picture of innocence some wish to convince themselves we are.

One of the labs is located in Kharkiv, Ukraine’s second-largest city. In January 2016, at least 20 Ukrainian soldiers died there in two days from a flu-like virus. Another 200 soldiers were hospitalized. The Ukrainian government did not provide details on the soldiers who died.
Hepatitis A broke out in 2018 under suspicious circumstances in southeastern Ukraine, where a number of biolabs are also located. In January 2018, 37 people were hospitalized with hepatitis A in the city of Mykolayiv.

The police have launched an investigation. In the same city, more than 100 people became infected with cholera in 2015.

In summer 2017, 60 people were hospitalized with hepatitis A in the city of Zaporizhzhya. In June 2017, 19 children from an orphanage were hospitalized for hepatitis A. In November of that year, cases of hepatitis A were also reported in Kharkiv.

The United States and Ukraine jointly established the Science and Technology Center in Ukraine (STCU). Over the past 20 years, the STCU has invested over US$285 million in some 1850 projects carried out by scientists who previously worked on the development of weapons of mass destruction, the investigative journalist found.

https: //www.riotimesonline.com/brazil-news/modern-day-censorship/pentagon-doesnt-want-you-to-see-these-documents-about-biolabs-in-ukraine/

Of particular concern are mishaps occurring at institutions working with the world's most dangerous pathogens in biosafety level 3 and 4 labs — the two highest levels of containment that have proliferated since the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001. Yet there is no publicly available list of these labs, and the scope of their research and safety records are largely unknown to most state health departments charged with responding to disease outbreaks. Even the federal government doesn't know where they all are, the Government Accountability Office has warned for years.
A team of reporters who work for the USA TODAY Network of Gannett newspapers and TV stations identified more than 200 of these high-containment lab facilities in all 50 states and the District of Columbia operated by government agencies, universities and private companies. They're scattered across the country from the heart of New York City to a valley in Montana; from an area near Seattle's Space Needle to just a few blocks from Kansas City's Country Club Plaza restaurant and shopping district.

High-profile lab accidents last year with anthrax, Ebola and bird flu at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the discovery of forgotten vials of deadly smallpox virus at the National Institutes of Health raised widespread concerns about lab safety and security nationwide and whether current oversight is adequate to protect workers and the public. Wednesday the Department of Defense disclosed one of its labs in Utah mistakenly sent samples of live anthrax -- instead of killed specimens – to labs across the USA plus a military base in South Korea where 22 people are now being treated with antibiotics because of their potential exposure to the bioterror pathogen. As many as 18 labs in nine states received the samples, the CDC said Thursday.

www.usatoday.com... abs-pathogens-location-incidents/26587505/

And the response from PatriotGames4u (to save you the effort) :

They don't exist because I don't believe they do.

It's not possible because I say so.

My mind is made up, and it's not true

We have bio labs EVERYWHERE.

Food processing, dentistry, hospitals, pharma, produce packaging, etc.

NONE of them are bio weapon labs.

Not even close.

The example you have was hepatitis leaking from a BSL3 medical lab.

NOT a bio weapons lab.

Absurd.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Link

Thoughts?

BSL 2 is not a bio weapons lab.

Every dairy packaging company has one for example, for testing milk.

Are Ukrainians not allowed to have dairy products?

There are more than 200 BSL2s in my average size state alone.

BSL3 is hospital & medical research.

BSL4 is the absolute minimum for the pathogens discussed along with 'bio weapon lab'.

Our 2 such facilities are called BSL4+, because they go WAY beyond BSL4.

Fair enough but the lab in Wuhan also isnt a bio weapons lab....

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:47 AM
link   

To that,

ne of the laboratories that has a permit to work with the microorganisms of the first pathogenic group did, however, recently undergo an international audit as a BSL-3 laboratory and received a preliminary positive evaluation. This is one of the laboratories of the SI (State Institution) “Ukrainian I. I. Mechnikov Anti-Plague Research Institute” of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine (Odessa), which is responsible for the identification of especially dangerous biological pathogens. This laboratory was reconstructed and technically updated up to the BSL-3 level through a cooperative agreement between the United States Department of Defense and the Ministry of Health of Ukraine that started in 2005.
National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine. 2012. Biosecurity Challenges of the Global Expansion of High-Containment Biological Laboratories: Summary of a Workshop. Washington, DC: The National Academies Press. doi.org...

www.nap.edu...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join