It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Officials are Trying to Work With Ukraine Over US bio Labs

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:56 PM
link   
This is kind of odd though. ATS minus a few was pretty much speaking out against Putin. Once Russia started spouting off about biolabs, leaning into conspiracies about Covid and Wuhan, it seems that a few opinions have changed as it speaks to beliefs already held.

I'd say Russia knew exactly what it was doing. We now have the same congress people who were also fans of that conspiracy now claiming Zelensky is a thug, and what about the biolab mantra.

Since the Russian social media bots have been shut down, they're just pushing another thing they know certain people will run with and amplify. Guess Trump was right, Putin is a genius. At least when it comes to propaganda and some U.S. citizens.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Every major hospital has a bio lab that way they can figure out if chemical or biological agents are involved in the illness. This program did exactly that gave them the ability to test for chemical or biologicals. These labs do maintain small amounts of biosamples but not enough to make it a possible weapon and are kept in incinerator units to prevent escape. there might e e nough to make a person sick ut not near enough to cause a pandemic.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
This is kind of odd though. ATS minus a few was pretty much speaking out against Putin. Once Russia started spouting off about biolabs, leaning into conspiracies about Covid and Wuhan, it seems that a few opinions have changed as it speaks to beliefs already held.

I'd say Russia knew exactly what it was doing. We now have the same congress people who were also fans of that conspiracy now claiming Zelensky is a thug, and what about the biolab mantra.

Since the Russian social media bots have been shut down, they're just pushing another thing they know certain people will run with and amplify. Guess Trump was right, Putin is a genius. At least when it comes to propaganda and some U.S. citizens.

Propaganda works, especially to a willing audience.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

True, but you don't want to get me started. I'll start talking about the stolen election propaganda that started in May months before the election. Then the whole Patriot ATS will attack.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453

True, but you don't want to get me started. I'll start talking about the stolen election propaganda that started in May months before the election. Then the whole Patriot ATS will attack.

Lol, ya, best not go there.

There are labs in every country, so, as far as this goes..who knows, the level 4 labs are the ones to be concerned about. Makes no difference to me if there was, because I don't believe the Russians are any different, if we want to get into who is righteous in this war. Putin invaded, and he has not been welcomed with open arms, so ya..Vlad bad!!! no question!

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Every major hospital has a bio lab that way they can figure out if chemical or biological agents are involved in the illness. This program did exactly that gave them the ability to test for chemical or biologicals. 

Spot on agreed. Many biolabs surrounding 1 hospital isnt rare. Blood, stool, urine, biopsy, etc etc needs to be tested in a lab setting.

These labs do maintain small amounts of biosamples but not enough to make it a possible weapon and are kept in incinerator units to prevent escape. there might e e nough to make a person sick ut not near enough to cause a pandemic.

Going to need a source. Unless you can tell me how much of any certain virus is needed to create an epidemic and/or pandemic. On top of that, your credentiala to be the authority on what would be needed to weaponize a bio lab.

Regardless, my point is that the us govt, my govt is working overtime to cover and explain what their hands are doing over there.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: frogs453

Bingo.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Not unless humans are being killed by a conspiracy theory again.

edit on 10-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I agree. I can find no mention of level 4 labs in Ukraine and we've already noted the amount of level 2 and 3 all over the world. So I'm going to deny ignorance on this one and state it's propaganda thrown to see what can stick.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Youre correct, no level 4 labs in Ukraine that we know about.

3 and lower. Labs that werent much of public knowledge until recently when a little digging detailed the US hands and money in those labs. Although the documents were there waiting to be viewed.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:54 PM
link   
They also tried to claim today that the maternity hospital that was hit has actually been empty for months, that the 2 pregnant injured women photographed was actually one crisis actor social media personality. That was quickly debunked showing posts of the hospital recently posting it needed fuel to continue to operate, and the photo is two different women, one of which is a local social media star, but is very pregnant and would have likely been at the hospital.

Unfortunately, the same people posting the biolab claims are still running with the crisis actor mis info.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You think russia faked the hospital bio lab destruction?

Cuz it was russia that created and pushed the bio weapon lab nonsens.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

They are claiming the maternity hospital is the biolab right? I'm getting so confused with all the info. If so, no. They struck it. But claim it's a biolab is my belief. I mean unless you believe that Ukrainian forces are destroying these types of buildings and killing their own people. That theory is out there too. I don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Fog of war is a mofo. Ive heard but not verified the hospital being evacuated weeks ago. Didnt hear the crisis actor stuff though.

Call me skeptic.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Oh what a Tangled Web they Weave when They Practice to Deceive .........

" Klaus Schwab & Hunter Biden Connected To Ukraine Bio-Labs "

Also , Klause* Schwab says the goal of the next industrial revolution is for humanity to endure “A fusion of our physical, our digital and our biological identities.”

Geez , I thought James Bond Villans were All Dead by Now , but CHAOS Ensues......

www.infowars.com...

edit on 10-3-2022 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

OldMalarkey2 is just that . An Honest Opiner , Nothing More .

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I think the story is that everyone that could be safely moved, was, as final preparations for war.

Nobody ever claimed a large death count from a fully occupied hospital here or elsewhere, in fact for a while we weren't certain if there were any dead at all.

MOST of the buildings russia's destroying are unoccupied at the time, most of the urban citizens are in shelters.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Ok i have worked in io las and in fact, at my college we have the ability to run PCR tests. So ill start with the basics. If we get a sample for testing 1st step is to extract RNA and DNA then we convert RNA to cDNA. The RNA would be the virus in our sample we separate it from the host's DNA. When you get then you use what's called reverse transcription PCR we use this to copy a part of the virus usually between 200 and 400 base pairs, once you have a sufficient amount using reverse transcriptase reads our viral information and copies it.

that's the very basics simplified of course. Then you mix an agarose gel (sugar made from seaweed) you take your sample inject it into a well and apply a positive charge to the end of the gel. Since DNA has a negative charge it pulls DNA through the gel. You compare results to a ladder this can be part of the actual virus and you match the bands. Some labs keep positives as a backup meaning its kept in isolation, Now 99.9 percent of the time the virus is destroyed in the process yet theoretically it is possible for the fragment of the virus to make someone sick. Weaponizing a virus like a level 4 lab is a much more complicated process because you replicate the entire virus on large scale. These labs cost millions of dollars due to procedures they have to maintain. This wouldn't happen in Ukraine trust me currently the US runs 4 of these labs 1st the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in Atlanta; the United States Army Research Institute on Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID) in Frederick, Maryland; the Southwest Institute for Biomedical Research in San Antonio; and the University of Georgia in Athens though this one is very small and only operates on one virus at a time. It's what is called a shoebox facility with very limited access.Oh and if you are infected you will not leave that lab.The shoebox facility if I had a project involving say smallpox I could go to this building to conduct research and use the facility for a set time period based on how many days or weeks I was granted access when I leave all samples are destroyed and the place is sanitized. Then its ready for its next use
edit on 3/10/22 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Wow! Yeah. That's a shame. I'm sure there is some misinfo out there, bound to be. However after over a week of watching live cams, there is definitely a war going on there. I'm still spooked everytime I hear the air raid sirens. I can't imagine being in that situation. Listening to the bombing, watching the defensive missiles rise. Just sad.

I also watch a lot of video of independent people who are are reporting and on the ground.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:18 PM
link   

There is an invasion happening, yes lol.

Im just trying to parse simple facts. Having to derail to claim im not apologetic toward putin is troublesome.

Moreover, western propaganda is a poweful thing too.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join