It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Officials are Trying to Work With Ukraine Over US bio Labs

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

I can understand that Russia is ending its connection to the internet if all its doing is censoring news and pushing conspiracy theories against them.
Hard to feel sorry for Putin though. He was only too willing to play along with the fake election collusion theories to get rid of Trump. No honor among liars, now his co conspirators have turned on him. Or this is all one big fake show to drag us into a phony cold war and he's playing along.
Either way, we're getting screwed by both sides

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Military industrial complex denies having a military industrial complex, claims Russia is planning to attack the military industrial complex we don't have and so we urgently need a military industrial complex.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

"BioLabs were funded by US DoD in 2010 - 2012. (Confirmed by US Embassy in Ukraine documents)"

NO.

Those documents are from our Proliferation Prevention Program (the opposite of weapons lab) and referred to hiring someone to install monitoring stations at Ukrainian bio labs at a cost of roughly 2m each.

Even says so on page 1 of each document.

Not building bio labs, and certainly not building bio weapon labs.

The documents say so directly, the program is not secret or controversial in any way, and they are missing some zeros if they were discussing the construction of 'bio labs' themselves

2m is the cost of a monitoring station. (The docs)

200m+ is a bsl3

20b+++ is a BSL4 weapons lab.

These documents are referring to monitoring stations AT bio labs.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I think that it is obvious from what has come out of Lavrov today that he is laying the ground for Russia to have an "excuse" for using chemical weapons against Ukraine.

So far, they are playing to the standard Russian playbook as in Aleppo.

Seems fairly transparent.

Matter of time before they falsely accuse Ukraine of doing just that.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2
I think that it is obvious from what has come out of Lavrov today that he is laying the ground for Russia to have an "excuse" for using chemical weapons against Ukraine.

Remember in 2001 when a US military researcher attacked the US with the US Army's own strain of weapons grade anthrax? So glad we're the good guys here.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: SentientBunnySuit

Whataboutisms from 2001?

Was that a foreign State attacking a sovereign country and invading it?

Of no relevance here.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Whataboutisms from 2001?

Of no relevance here.

We overthrow sovereign governments all the time. Is Russia justified? No. Does the US do the exact same things it routinely blames Russia for? Demonstrably a resounding yes. How dare Russia invade a country whose democratically elected officials we helped overthrow twice. Whataboutism matters because it highlights our own foreign policy hypocrisy. Otherwise we'd look like an impossibly corrupt oligarchy. Putin is an enemy of individual liberty, like the US government is.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:56 PM
link   

More self loathing.

Let's focus on the here and now?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
Remember the tweets of the Russian mod claiming that the US has bio labs in Ukraine?
It appears that those tweets might be looking to be true.
The US officials had a senate hearing over trying to work Ukraine on the biological research facilities from falling into Russian hands.

The media claimed what the Russians and some others were suggesting was nothing more than a conspiracy theory. US officials had a senate hearing over the labs in Ukraine.

Victoria Nuland claimed that if anyone is going to start a biological attack
100% sure if there's a biological attack, it's Russia.

Why would Russia start a biological attack? this is the same Victoria Nuland that was meddling in the Ukrainian protests in 2014 color revolution.

Ukraine has "biological research facilities," says Undersecretary of State Victoria Nuland

Trump Jr on the issue.
from conspiracy theory to senate testimony in about 6 days

I (As many here) where/am being ridiculed and attacked over this Biolab story and many many more including Covid and many other thing we have seen over the past years, more so then before. Just few days ago i was a nutjob over this story. Now all those people are coming back with "yeah but it is because *Insert MSM reasons"

So we went from "its not true , you are a lunatic they dont exist" to "yes of course they exist but Putin, Trump. Every single time it goes like this. I just cant understand this dissonance.

Remember about 15 years ago how skull and bones was just a fable and we where just nuts? Then it became official. Remember even earlier than that with Area 51 and how that was just a CT fable and we were nuts? We got hundreds of these by now and still the same response from the mass hypnotized.

Or how about that nurse who called everyone a nazi racist and science denier if you didn't believe in the vaccine. She now has myocarditis. Now she blames Trump because he stared operation warp speed yet before that she denied that he gave her HER solution (the vaccine) this is exactly the behaviour i am talking about now. It is pure insanity.
I just dont get it.

And than we got the people who do know but lie about it, our gatekeepers of which we have more than enough right here on ATS. I dont know which of these 2 are worse to be honest.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoThu, 10 Mar 2022 16:10:54 -06002220223America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

No its the Military industrial complex of the west that is pushing these things. Russians are just doing what others are doing to them.

When it comes to internet.

conspiracy theories

The bio lab in Ukraine was a CT until recently..

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

More self loathing.

Let's focus on the here and now?

Stop gate keeping. He is 100% right.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Still is?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

"Gate keeping"?

You just did just that.

Am I not entitled to express an opinion, because you say so?

Irony, mate.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Still believe in whatever state dep says?

"The rebels in Syria are moderate"

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Straw man, mate.

As for what you believe, well, that's obvious.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

" This U.S.-Backed Lab Is Meant to Keep Talented Kazakh Scientists From Making Biological Weapons "

You answered your Own Question there Einstein .

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

They are Rubber and the West is Glue . Everything they say Bounces off of them and Sticks back to the EU ........

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Whataboutisms from 2001?

Of no relevance here.

So if its whataboutism, deflection is the proper response?

Pishposh.

We are seeing a constant moving of goalposts.

2 weeks ago, it was crazy conspiracy theory to think that there were bio labs in Ukraine at all. Last week to believe that any US involvement with those bio labs in Ukraine.

This isnt even a new phenomena. 2 big US wars ago, it was the same thing.

You may choose to inject your vapid opinion, have at it. However there are people here that wish to discuss the much wider context and measure against historical actions.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SentientBunnySuit

Remember in 2001 when a US military researcher attacked the US with the US Army's own strain of weapons grade anthrax? So glad we're the good guys here.

There are no good guys!!

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:46 PM
link   

a reply to: everyone

"Gate keeping"?

You just did just that.

Am I not entitled to express an opinion, because you say so?

Irony, mate.

I am basing this on your track record on here.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join