It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Officials are Trying to Work With Ukraine Over US bio Labs

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

This hospital is what russia thinks is a bio WEAPONS lab:

Source?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's interesting that the Associated Press rushed this story out 1 hour ago, while Tucker Carlson's revelations were being broadcasted on FoxNews.

AP - If Chem or Bio poisoning surfaces, Russia Did It!: apnews.com...

The USA is in panic mode over Ukraine's invasion, on several fronts.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, russia is the invading aggressor so benefit of the doubt is off the table.

However, i dont trust our governments propaganda either.

Quite the conundrum when trying to hold your own government accountable.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: shooterbrody

It's interesting that the Associated Press rushed this story out 1 hour ago, while Tucker Carlson's revelations were being broadcasted on FoxNews.

AP - If Chem or Bio poisoning surfaces, Russia Did It!: apnews.com...

The USA is in panic mode over Ukraine's invasion, on several fronts.

Uh yeah, thats kind of my point.
If any of those shenanigans break out now, who did it?
Even worse, if something WORSE than covid is released who did it?
The fact that after the wu flu we even have to discuss this possibility is disgusting.

Putin is nasty, he will take FULL advantage of this.
That, imo, is pretty scary.
Even worse, the heads on the magic picture box recently have been discussing putin using battlefield nukes.
A bio event would justify such for putin.

edit on 9/3/2022 by shooterbrody because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

youtu.be...

Here's the media spinning it...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Putin's 'press secretary'.

"We found your bio weapons lab"

Find if you can, russia is censored everywhere right now.

edit on 9-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

Putin's 'press secretary'.

"We found your bio weapons lab"

Find if you can, russia is censored everywhere right now.

Lets say I take you at your word. Did you find any bio labs within Mariupol? I did not.

So it would be an easily proven lie which points to Russias narrative falling apart. However, as you claimed, russia has been cutoff.

Now, if you could prove a lab there, again we could point out the foolishness of russian intel and claims.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:06 PM
link   

There is video of her saying those exact words after being asked about the senate hearing.

I saw the full version on a European site earlier but can't find it now.

There is a shorter clip of her on TGP still.

Lady in the red dress.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: PatriotGames4u

Ill search in abit.

Even though I did not make the claim nor did i find that lab within Mariupol.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well, russia is the invading aggressor so benefit of the doubt is off the table.

However, i dont trust our governments propaganda either.

Quite the conundrum when trying to hold your own government accountable.

FoxNewsChannel is the good guy one hour, and the bad guy the next hour.

No USA Biolabs in Ukraine says FoxNews: twitter.com...

I don't know why the evidence isn't presented, if Russia has it. It's not like they have to go through 8 layers admin clearances and filtering, as would happen if the US "found something" that incriminates an enemy nation. We're playing the WUHAN-game again, only this is Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I care nothing for Fox. Same as CNN to me.

To your statement, i can only offer tinfoil on top of the fact that russia is essentially being cancelled and censored.

Even anti russian propaganda withing russia.....

Something to ponder.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

On Vozrozhdeniya Island in the Aral Sea, the strongest recipes of smallpox were tested. Suddenly I was informed that there were mysterious cases of mortalities in Aralsk (Aral). A research ship [the Lev Berg] of the Aral fleet came to within 15 km of the island (it was forbidden to come any closer than 40 km). The lab technician of this ship took samples of plankton twice a day from the top deck. The smallpox formulation—400 gr. of which was exploded on the island—"got her" and she became infected. After returning home to Aralsk, she infected several people including children. All of them died. I suspected the reason for this and called the Chief of General Staff of Ministry of Defense and requested to forbid the stop of the Alma-Ata-Moscow train in Aralsk. As a result, the epidemic around the country was prevented

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Crazy 400 grams still infected her and killed her 15km from the island

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For those (like me) who wonder why the USA is denying conducting biological weapons research, here is an excellent ATS post that explains it.

Thanks to DuncanHidao: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I care nothing for Fox. Same as CNN to me.

To your statement, i can only offer tinfoil on top of the fact that russia is essentially being cancelled and censored.

Even anti russian propaganda withing russia.....

Something to ponder.

You should... for once I find Tucket Carlson pretty ovjective about this.
And Im a leftwing voter and have always been.

So we have:

- BioLabs were funded by US DoD in 2010 - 2012. (Confirmed by US Embassy in Ukraine documents)
- Some of them have permission to work with "ESP" (Confirmed by the same documents)
- Victori Nuland says before congress that Ukraine has BioLabs
- She also says that they are affraid Russia will use the contents in a dangerous way.

But oops... so they are dangerous if Russia gets to them, but not in the hands of Ukraine funded by DoD???

Why is that? Because we are "the good guys"?

Because they are research labs... until Russia gets to them, then they are weapons? Are you #ing kidding me?!?!
edit on 10/3/22 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: flice

What do you mean Bio labs? And how is studying natural occurring pathogens bio weapons?

From February 25, 2022

Not exactly a “secret”

US official: Russian invasion of Ukraine risks release of dangerous pathogens

thebulletin.org...

The Russian invasion of Ukraine may put at risk a network of US-linked labs in Ukraine that work with dangerous pathogens, said Robert Pope, the director of the Cooperative Threat Reduction Program, a 30-year-old Defense Department program that has helped secure the former Soviet Union’s weapons of mass destruction and redirect former bioweapons facilities and scientists toward peaceful endeavors.

The labs in Ukraine are not bioweapons facilities. The US government maintains that they are public and animal health labs operated by host countries. Although a long-running Russian disinformation campaign has painted a picture of a network of US military labs in Ukraine, Georgia, and other former Soviet republics involved in bioweapons or risky research, Pope said the labs conduct peaceful scientific research and disease surveillance. Outside experts have also said Pope’s program is not a covert bioweapons operation.

Do you have any evidence that the labs were creating, making, storing deployable bio weapons?

edit on 10-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:05 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

A journalist who looked into those bio labs was criticized by MSM for doing so last year.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 04:58 AM
link   
What do we have in a bio weapons lab that Russia can’t make inside its own borders?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: vNex92

What does that have to do with anything?

Any evidence the labs under the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction initiative fom 1991 were not being maintained and monitored in accordance with the Biological Weapons Convention, or more current treaties?

Any evidence of any labs in the Ukraine were operating outside the stated purpose and ongoing efforts of the Nunn-Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction initiative and / or the Biological Weapons Convention, or more current treaties?

Nunn–Lugar Cooperative Threat Reduction

en.m.wikipedia.org...

As the collapse of the Soviet Union appeared imminent, the United States and their NATO allies grew concerned of the risk of nuclear weapons held in the Soviet republics falling into enemy hands. The Cooperative Threat Reduction (CTR) Program was an initiative housed within the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA). The CTR program is better known as the Nunn–Lugar Act (really the Soviet Nuclear Threat Reduction Act of 1991) which was authored and cosponsored by Sens. Sam Nunn (D-GA) and Richard Lugar (R-IN). This Act was created in 1986 in a congressional meeting. According to the CTR website, "the purpose of the CTR Program is to secure and dismantle weapons of mass destruction and their associated infrastructure in former Soviet Union states." An alternative explanation of the program is "to secure and dismantle weapons of mass destruction in states of the former Soviet Union and beyond".[1]

In other words. The labs your $itching about are the worlds effort to deal with the bio weapon (probably illegal Soviet activity) mess the collapse of the USSR created to prevent something like this..

In 1979, the Soviet Union Covered Up a Bio 'Chernobyl'

nationalinterest.org...

Here's What You Need To Remember: Following a filter failure in the Sverdlovsk bioweapons factory, anthrax spores escaped and were carried across the city. Between sixty and one hundred Soviet citizens died; a massive cover-up followed, which may have made the problem worse.

In October 1979, a West German newspaper run by Soviet émigrés ran a vague story alleging that an explosion in a military factory in Sverdlovsk (now Yekaterinburg) had released deadly bacteria, killing as many as a thousand. The story swiftly drew attention from other Western newspapers and eventually the U.S. government, because if Soviet factories were producing biological weapons, they were doing so in contravention of the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention.

So Russia goes into the Ukraine launching missiles and shelling where they know they abandoned these bio weapons sites they left for the world to clean up?
edit on 10-3-2022 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: vNex92
a reply to: nugget1

I would be more concerned if somebody is planning out a bio attack on Russia.

The world hating on Putin has certainly taken some of the hate off the USA around the world for a time.

It seems that to be case if more and more news comes out of these bio labs out of Ukraine.
We shall see how the media would try to spin them.

You now have the Chinese demanding, asking the US more on these bio labs.

If the media can't spin the story to fit the agenda they just make a brief, ten-second mention and then spend the next 20 minutes reporting on something sensational- like police brutality, covid deaths, and now Ukraine.

I wonder what Crisis' they have lined up for the next shock-and-awe to keep our attention off they ball?

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join