It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Charade is Over

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov
I hope you are correct, a lot of these things we knew for long and nothing happened, hopefully now. Between now and my post earlier I read that my country wants to loosen some restrictions but the paper masks will stay in public transport and they again get more power for 2G (only recovered or vax) and 3G (2G but non vaxed/recovered can also with a test :-/

nd.. the best news personally is that my kid went to the doctor yesterday and she casually mentioned that the flu or covid shot was available, and all it took was a nah and the subject was dropped!

Okay I understand you complete. Yes that would ease my perception too, since these were the most pushy. I really hope it goes upwards from now, just don't trust it currently.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

With all due respect, you are delusional if you think its over
Its just starting

The old 'due respect' ruse.

Just kidding, but you see what I am saying - first you say 'with all due respect', and the next statement is 'you are delusional', then you add a conditional and then your opinion.

Nothing is over, nothing is starting. It's just ongoing agenda taking different forms, this has been going on for a REALLY long time, and was predicted decades ago, and if you see the big picture, nothing should surprise you, nothing should feel like something is over or starting.

Just because 'the agenda' goes to a different phase (or sub-phase), doesn't mean anything is over or starting in the large scheme of things. And it is a SCHEME indeed, and it is going as planned - for they do have contingency plans for everything, even the contingency plans.

The most important thing is that the agenda goes forward and the water around the frog becomes warmer - so what if the shape and size of the kettle changes, when the water temperature still rises slowly and consistently.. what does the frog care if something "surprising" happens outside, when it's being soon boiled alive inside?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Yes, the old “due respect” ruse, touché
I didn’t wish to cause offence by just stating “delusional” seems a bit harsh and condescending
As for “starting”, well if I may, this is just the “end of the beginning” the beginning of the end may be starting.
The frog is cooking, one way or another it’s cooking and it’s getting hotter and it ain’t going to stop

Seems like “they” have ramped it up lately

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 07:11 AM
link   
It's the biggest scam and genocide in human history. The fact some people are still brainwashed it astonishing.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Thanks for all of the interesting comments! Some very insightful points made.

I think it's worth looking into the definition of the word "charade"

an absurd pretense intended to create a pleasant or respectable appearance.

Doesn't mean I think our ordeal is over, not by a long shot. But the masks are off and the pretense and facades are wearing thin!

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

I dunno, I mean almost a million Americans have died (and continue to die, mostly unvaxxed), I haven't had a cold or flu in over two years, and the time I *did* get Covid was from going to a bday party at a restaurant/bar (unmasked) this past December (which I was skeptical to do, but did anyway and then got the 'Vid, luckily symptoms were nearly minimal because I'm vaxxed). I still recall the refrigerator trucks in various places and bodies piling up, and the healthcare systems being at capacity, attested to by hospital staff as dying people still denied it was actually happening.

Didn't see a charade, just a deadly novel virus with a learning curve, some people who saw that, and others who decided to be selfish a-holes because of it.

Love ya Zos, but gotta call it here. Were some wrong steps taken, sure, because science is about learning and adapting, but was it a charade? Nah.

Wow...just...

I don’t know what it’s gonna take for some people to take the MSM IV out of their arms and find somewhere to be brainwashed where they’re at least given the real and complete facts and statistics however they end up twisting them.

Should start with the very basics...you do know there is literally no test that exists for COVID at least right? And that until now at least, nobody has yet developed a COVID vaccine? But even still, to say millions are dying and it’s mostly those who did not submit to experimental injectable gene therapies would be wrong too.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: v1rtu0s0
It's the biggest scam and genocide in human history. The fact some people are still brainwashed it astonishing.

And the best we can hope for is a few of the nobodies in the circle of politicians and business people who got disgustingly rich off all of this to pay a few million in court. That sucks when we deserve to see half or more of those injection faking monsters who have raped the people and their children both figuratively and literally swinging from a gallows if we were even trying just to even things out. Fauci, that governor Gretchen lady, Pelosi, Harris, Biden, CEOs and executives of Moderna, Pfizer, Merck, WHO, CDC, and the list goes on and on.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

I dunno, I mean almost a million Americans have died (and continue to die, mostly unvaxxed), I haven't had a cold or flu in over two years, and the time I *did* get Covid was from going to a bday party at a restaurant/bar (unmasked) this past December (which I was skeptical to do, but did anyway and then got the 'Vid, luckily symptoms were nearly minimal because I'm vaxxed). I still recall the refrigerator trucks in various places and bodies piling up, and the healthcare systems being at capacity, attested to by hospital staff as dying people still denied it was actually happening.

Didn't see a charade, just a deadly novel virus with a learning curve, some people who saw that, and others who decided to be selfish a-holes because of it.

Love ya Zos, but gotta call it here. Were some wrong steps taken, sure, because science is about learning and adapting, but was it a charade? Nah.

And while we’re at it...even though I am a fool for thinking I can change anything you think if you have lasted this long...I mean March 2022...and still act as a megaphone for the false narrative they wanted everyone picking up and running with. You don’t honestly believe we lost a sizeable chunk of our population to this plague do you? (Ugh, I know the urban legend-esque answer I’m setting myself up for...)...

I think you’d better listen to what a COVID death is from the source before you keep thinking that it means a person who died from COVID 19. Simple and yet genius way to play word games on their part but to anyone who doesn’t take the time to research what it means...

This is why in one weekend when 18 people were shot and killed in gang wars in Chicago for example, all 18 were considered COVID deaths since it is also a Covid death by the way if in the weeks before you died you were showing any of the following symptoms: runny nose, malaise, headache, aches and pains, fatigue, and so on. And that’s if you believe that they actually went to these 18 peoples family members and got confirmation they were all runny nosed or had a headache in September and that Covid death status wasn’t just a free for all to A. Blame on Trump B. Collect ungodly sums of money which got siphoned offa million places along the way C. Boost the Democrat narratives D. Scare people into compliance. E. Turn voters into blood oath taking lifers with bloodlust against the side who didn’t follow “science.”
edit on 3/10/2022 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   
There is no way the people in control are giving up.

They've seen how compliant people are, how willing they were to defend their own imprisonment, they've seen how much money there is to be made (and I don't just mean via PPI and vaccines), and they aren't going to just shrug their shoulders and say "oh well, we gave it a try and it failed...golf, anyone"?

No, I fully expect a new, more virulent, more deadly "variant" to appear at some point in the next 3-6 months.

The only remotely surprising thing will be what absurb name they saddle this variant with.

I have a few suggestions;

The "Billie Jean is not my lover" variant.
The "Mario Kart" variant.
The "William Shatner as T.J Hooker" variant.
edit on 10-3-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join