It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Charade is Over

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Literally NONE of that is true

Literally ALL of it is. Point out which is not true. My own experiences? Plus what happened in the real world? Were there not refrigerator trucks and bodies, and hospitals at capacity? That's what I thought.

The Vaccine saves you from NOTHING,

Saved me from serious illness, as others I know, versus those who had serious illness being unvaxxed, that I also know.

But people who WANT to , or NEED to believe the narrative will believe anything theyre fed.....

I know, especially the anti-vax/charade narrative scam, which you all believe once fed. So spare me the BS

Or "Call Out Zos"

We're friends, bro.

You swallowed the koolaid then went back for more

Ditto.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

Not that the lab-made virus

Nature made it. And nature will again, if humans don't wipe us out first a la 12 Monkeys.

rather that the unhealthy measures taken

Masks aren't unhealthy, as the OP alluded.

I remember all the teamwork and goodwill at the start of the crisis which quickly disintegrated into either frustrated disbelief or fear based compliance as the constantly changing goal posts shifted hither and thither.

As people, a-holes, started to rebel against the selfish inconvenience to protect their fellow man. But yeah, things changed as things become known, as mentioned in the first reply. That's how science works.

BTW, check your email. Real email, not ATS.
edit on 8-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

No all of that turned out to be either ridiculously over exaggerated or flat out lies. The vaccine didn't save you from serious illness you were just a normal person with a decent immune system like many others myself included who barely got sick from it. The site's motto is deny ignorance yet you appear to promote it.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Its widely accepted and even evidenced that we made it on a lab in wuhan that we spent our tax money funding. Again promoting ignorance...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

Its widely accepted and even evidenced that we made it on a lab in wuhan that we spent our tax money funding. Again promoting ignorance...

Widely accepted in fringe circles, perhaps. Whut's that about denying ignorance, again?

The vaccine didn't save you from serious illness

Science says otherwise.

Physical evidence indicates that the coronavirus emerged at Wuhan seafood market

Scientists have solid, physical evidence indicating the COVID pandemic began at a seafood market in Wuhan, China. Data suggest the virus jumped from an animal at the market into people at least twice.
A separate competing theory holds that the pandemic came from a laboratory leak, but the new studies present physical evidence that the virus emerged in the market.

edit on 8-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

No all of that turned out to be either ridiculously over exaggerated or flat out lies.

Widespread eyewitness and first hand evidence says otherwise.

The site's motto is deny ignorance yet you appear to promote it.

Speak for yourself.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

With all due respect, you are delusional if you think its over
Its just starting

It'll never be over.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Its just starting

It'll never be over.

Circle.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

As people, a-holes, started to rebel against the selfish inconvenience to protect their fellow man. But yeah, things changed as things become known, as mentioned in the first reply. That's how science works.

Hi there, Moral Arbiter of Truth. I am not a collectivist. I am an individual. Protect your damn self and dry your eyes while you’re at it.

I am also, most assuredly, not your fellow man based upon your pathetic attempt at pseudo-altruism.

We’re assholes? Alright. # you, then.
edit on 8-3-2022 by LetTheColdCome because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I will tell you you are wrong and even why...but I am not going to argue with stupid. Sorry but its just futile to argue with someone who isn't part of reality...they will never understand because they are mentally living in a different reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Physical evidence indicates that the coronavirus emerged at Wuhan seafood market

Scientists have solid, physical evidence indicating the COVID pandemic began at a seafood market in Wuhan, China. Data suggest the virus jumped from an animal at the market into people at least twice.
A separate competing theory holds that the pandemic came from a laboratory leak, but the new studies present physical evidence that the virus emerged in the market.

Even your sourced article has no evidence or proof its literally an interview without substance and full of opinion.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:59 PM
link   

I am not going to argue with stupid. Sorry but its just futile to argue with someone who isn't part of reality...they will never understand because they are mentally living in a different reality.

Glad you agree.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Lol, did you even read your source?

DOUCLEFF: Yeah. So these studies are preliminary. They haven't been peer-reviewed. But one thing they show is photographic evidence that at least two types of wild animals were sold there that could easily catch SARS-CoV-2 and shed it into the air. These are raccoon dogs and red foxes. And until this study, there had been doubts about whether animals like this - you know, that could be actual sources of the virus - were in the market.
SHAPIRO: So photographs of animals that can easily spread the virus - anything else?

Well done.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I think it is more that they've realized the benefit of getting almost everyone infected. 
edit on 8 3 2022 by tamusan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:30 AM
link   

I know 5 different unvaxed people that got the vid and barely had the sniffles, sooooooo... 🤷🏼‍♂️

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:51 AM
link   

What makes you think that, is it the Pfizer papers? I am not so confident, in my country it's ignored but at least I heard on radio today, that hospitals won't cancel staff even if they are not vaccinated. They can not afford it currently.

Their original words. So the mindset is still holding strong here, the war came as a good distraction.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:12 AM
link   

But we must remain in Fear!

We must find the safest place to hide.

The Globalists will all be off to their bunkers soon unless we get there first. ha ha.

Seriously though... these kings, Queens, Prime Ministers, Presidents are and have always been cowards... hiding behind the brainwashed Armies and Police... because they know that the populace would never allow this control and would have turfed them out long ago to live our lives in relative peace and probably for free with our new system put in place.

Think about it... all the infrastructure is there for us to live freely... all the electric and gas is there and its natural. There's no need to keep hiking costs of living and focring people to suffer, lose their homes and become homeless.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Except there is little we can do to help the Vaxxed , let alone the double plus booster Vaxxed , who will suffer so horribly over the next few years .

And what reaction do you expect from the next engineered event -- famine like food shortages coupled with crippling household bills ??

The Nut Jobs are far from defeated and I suspect the worst lies ahead .

Actually I am 100% convinced of that , but we do not want to create hysteria and panic -- do we ?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Its just starting

What's over is the Fauci Deception. That is, even many in the noxious mainstream media talk about how they were deceived.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I believe it for a number of reasons, though the Pfizer dump is among the top. The first leak was only the beginning and I feel that there are too many cracks in the dam and it's a matter of time before it bursts.
That another but more recent study showing the ineffectiveness of cloth masks has been reported on, not to mention Moderna and J&J have both been under fire lately for poor ethical standards; J&J for its past use of human experimentation such as injecting inmates with asbestos (www.fiercepharma.com...), Moderna is being sued for patent infringement (www.washingtonpost.com...), also a study published by JAMA pediatrics shows the increased risk of myocarditis in teens after the second dose, and

Norway, the UK, and Taiwan have suspended the second dose of mRNA vaccine for adolescents. Similarly, adolescents (aged 12-17 years) in Hong Kong have been recommended to receive 1 dose of BNT162b2 instead of 2 doses 21 days apart since September 15,
2021 (Figure)
(sourced from the pdf available here:
jamanetwork.com...

and.. the best news personally is that my kid went to the doctor yesterday and she casually mentioned that the flu or covid shot was available, and all it took was a nah and the subject was dropped! I think the whole climate is changing, at least here in the US. Mask mandates for kids FINALLY dropped too.

I pray the rest of the world follows. I know Australia, Austria, Germany, and Canada have shown varying levels (with poor Aussies catching the worst of it) of medical tyranny and can only hope the recent developments bring down the whole house of cards!

(I think this covers most of my reasons for believing this)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join