It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Charade is Over

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The Charade is Over

And thank God for that. For 2 full years now skeptics worldwide have catered to the madness of a fear-stricken segment of the populace all while highly doubting the invasive and harmful measures taken to combat the lab-made monster which was unleashed on the world late 2019.

Despite the glaring lack of evidence from the “science” crowd, many were forced not to work, to stay home and away from close family members and everyone else, in some cases to lose livelihoods, to maintain that arbitrary 6 foot distance (the “science” behind the 6 foot rule is randomly based on 80 year old understanding of virus transmission), to wear an unhealthy mask known to be ineffective (now its 90% ineffectiveness is being widely shared, but the evidence was always there to read), dealt with discriminatory treatment from friends and loved ones due to personal health choices, sacrificed health and the health of our children in order to appease others’ paranoia and wrongful/stubborn belief that a virus that has been augmented in a lab can be controlled through above measures.

I just wanted to take a moment to be thankful that the truth is finally starting to leak out there and that the game of charades is over (until of course the climate quarantines and green mandates roll through).

Cheers to all of you who didn’t fall for the offered “be a good citizen fruit.” It’s really hard not to take that low hanging fruit. When the price of obedience to the state is our health and freedom, the fruit is clearly rotten. A big thank you to those who sacrificed in order to defy tyrannical laws (potentially getting bank accounts frozen, getting fired from jobs or losing businesses/homes, arrested, fined) and my heart goes out to all coerced to comply, who have suffered injury from mandated experimental injections, whose children live in the states that refused to open in-person learning and who lost invaluable development time.

I hope that at least a few of the pushiest when it came to everyone else complying will at least take a deep breath next time the government makes invasive and unhealthy mandates for our own good. I hope they would understand the implications of all the compliance and thought policing, at least on some level deep down, and the next time government tries to use virtue to eliminate choice and individuality and pursuit of happiness and health they would pause, but my inner skeptic is not so sure.
I do understand an initial panic reaction, and in fact fell victim to it myself, but the two weeks to two years to flatten the curve should have alerted any thinking person. I really hope some others do as I did and take the time for reflection and avoid making similar mistakes next time the tv box tells them to. The next one is likely to be worse.

edit on 8-3-2022 by zosimov because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I'll drink to that. Well stated.

edit on 8-3-2022 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

With all due respect, you are delusional if you think its over
Its just starting

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Weakening the economy and establishing control over the "other" were the main takeaways.

Now, conflict that has the literal possibility of going nuclear when public support for the government are at an all time low.

Act III incoming and we will all miss the days of mean tweets and maskholes.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Agreed.

I lost friends due to myself being "selfish, silly and non compliant" AND because two idiots I knew were compliant and are now dead... of course there's no direct link to the experimental injection, of course... people always drop dead in mid life.

But the heavy handed, ubiquitous censorship breaking worries me... I suppose they want us talking up war, now.

At least I had my high expectations regarding human behavior tempered a bit...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Great comments, all.
I sympathize with your concerns/pain. It's been quite the gauntlet for everyone, no matter which approach one took.
Cheers and keep the hope!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I wish it was but I still have to take a covid test every day before work and they still force the masks even though you have to test negative to work anyway. So no its still not over yet...but it is winding down it least!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD
Ugh. What an unhealthy and costly exercise in futility.

You're right. I have a lot of hope that this particular crisis is in its death throes, but I really can't be sure. The pressure applied is likely just gonna change to a different source, but there have been more and more people talking like atsers than ever before, and I think that's great. Would be better if everyone looked at the forces of governance and sources of media with a critical eye.

Hindsight is 2020

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I dunno, I mean almost a million Americans have died (and continue to die, mostly unvaxxed), I haven't had a cold or flu in over two years, and the time I *did* get Covid was from going to a bday party at a restaurant/bar (unmasked) this past December (which I was skeptical to do, but did anyway and then got the 'Vid, luckily symptoms were nearly minimal because I'm vaxxed). I still recall the refrigerator trucks in various places and bodies piling up, and the healthcare systems being at capacity, attested to by hospital staff as dying people still denied it was actually happening.

Didn't see a charade, just a deadly novel virus with a learning curve, some people who saw that, and others who decided to be selfish a-holes because of it.

Love ya Zos, but gotta call it here. Were some wrong steps taken, sure, because science is about learning and adapting, but was it a charade? Nah.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hell they came out with umpteen different strands of BS when I was still waiting around for the first one. Now that one knows how to see through it the world changes and not for the better.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Indeed.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SirHardHarry

Didn't see a charade, just a deadly novel virus with a learning curve, some people who saw that, and others who decided to be selfish a-holes because of it.

Your government, media establishment and pharmaceutical companies applaud your virtue and ethics.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Your government, media establishment and pharmaceutical companies applaud your virtue and ethics.

Glad you approve.

Rather just tell folks what they want to hear.
edit on 8-3-2022 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirHardHarry

Love ya Zos, but gotta call it here. Were some wrong steps taken, sure, because science is about learning and adapting, but was it a charade? Nah.

Love ya too
and thank you Sir for saying so, was honestly a lovely sentiment to read, but my experience has seen different. Not that the lab-made virus isn't highly dangerous to a certain demographic, rather that the unhealthy measures taken were not based on anything resembling science and didn't work.

Also that the data was poorly used and wrongly applied.

Hope we do better next time. Everyone really was ready to do the right thing; I remember all the teamwork and goodwill at the start of the crisis which quickly disintegrated into either frustrated disbelief or fear based compliance as the constantly changing goal posts shifted hither and thither.

Either way,

and I appreciate your comment and kind delivery.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I mean almost a million Americans have died (and continue to die, mostly unvaxxed), I haven't had a cold or flu in over two years, and the time I *did* get Covid was from going to a bday party at a restaurant/bar (unmasked) this past December (which I was skeptical to do, but did anyway and then got the 'Vid, luckily symptoms were nearly minimal because I'm vaxxed). I still recall the refrigerator trucks in various places and bodies piling up, and the healthcare systems being at capacity, attested to by hospital staff as dying people still denied it was actually happening.

Literally NONE of that is true

And there werent fridge trucks full of bodies , that turned out to be a complete lie

But people who WANT to , or NEED to believe the narrative will believe anything theyre fed.....

The Vaccine saves you from NOTHING, period end of, just like the masks, what does? Natural Immunity from exposure

THAT IS science....what saves people who were already sick? Ivermectin , period, theres plenty of proof, but they outlawed the use of it....

.no matter how much you wana try and say otherwise

Or "Call Out Zos"

You swallowed the koolaid then went back for more

edit on 3/8/2022 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just the first data dump from Pfizer records explains why they wanted them kept secret for 55 years, requiring a court for them to comply.
It's not looking good for all the die-hard pro-vaxers, but wait; there's more!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I wish it was over.

I am still segregated because I choose non-compliance. I cannot leave my own country without the approval, via application and documented evidence, of some non name bureaucrat.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I wish it was over. Sadly my distrust levels will stay high for the next decade at least I'm sure.
They will try another 'pandemic' or some 'cyber-attack' or another 'war' or whatever theater they feel like playing.
They are just like bored little toddlers. Having all the toys and money they want, they have been throwing their toys around and throwing tantrums.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:43 PM
link   
After being on this planet for 1.5 million years and my tenure is about over I can tell you that your species(homosapiens)is the most gullible race that has ever inhabited the planet also the most warlike.My recommendation to the Galactic Federation will be to wipe the planet clean of homosapiens and start all over again!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Inod1416

If ya can't fix it.. destroy it. A very human response. All those years here must have rubbed off on ya, huh?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join