It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently the Azov battalian has gone rogue.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
My main motive why i am so against this invasion is because a few neo nazi's do not justify the death of a Nation.

A war is only gonna make it harder to pinpoint these people with precision.

Why didnt they had the FSB and GRU run operations against these Neo Nazi's ?

they got Litvinenko with expensive polonium , novichock in Salisbury.

if there was genocide commited on a mass scale since 2014 why didnt they had again FSB and GRU run operations to capture or kill top neo nazi's ?

Thats why the whole cleaning Nazi's is a BS excuse , works because everyone hates nazi's , nobody gonna object.

But why go from doing nothing for 8 years , to a full blown armed invasion , even a bum like me knows there are steps in between both of those ends you can take.

Because its just not the neo nazis, Russia also needs to demilitarize Ukraine and topple the Zelenskyy regime who has been ordering attacks on the civilians of Donbass. As one civilian from Donetsk said it best "we didn't go to Kiev, Kiev came to us"

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea

Keep sucking that establishment sheep ____. Your gullibility and predictable adherence is entertaining.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
In this interview with a Texan from the front line,with Gerald Celente it appears that the Far-right paramilitary organization called the Azov battalion has refused to follow orders from the Ukrainian army and had there base bombed. This is mentioned about five minutes in but the interesting part is that everything published by the mainstream News is way off what he sees on the ground in Eastern Ukraine. www.bitchute.com...

I think this is an AZOV boss being rescued from a public beat-down by the citizens of Mariupol, Ukraine?

Short Clip: rumble.com...

The citizens of Ukraine are being taken advantage of by lots of bad people.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mariupol has fallen to Chechen forces. Azov Brigade is wiped out

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Have they now? I wonder if they are just being tossed under the bus in order to protect those at the top feeding money and gear to them.

posted on Mar, 26 2022 @ 11:15 PM
link   
One of the worst gore videos out there from a few years ago is allegedly due to The Azov Batallion..

To be clear this clip wasn't part of the current invasion by Russia but predated it. It's on the level of any of the well known Mexican Cartel or ISIS videos.

It's sad that we can make that statement about mankind.

As for the OP, could you show me a MSM article that doesn't call the Azov Batallion nationalists , far right wing and NAZI's.

There was another thread here where someone rolled out the clasisic CT trope of "can't trust the MSM cause reasons"

The funny thing was in the article that poster used as a source it literally contracted what was claimed multiple times.

Finally are people that solely trust videos on BitChute or an article found on TheGatewayPundit also uninformed sheeple?

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 12:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea
I tend towards the latter as everything about the Ukraine since 92 has been about building NATO eastward and provoking Russia. They learned from Hitler's invasion 80 years ago and if there is 1thing that Russian military will not allow is any sneak offensives against Russia. Will never happen. Not that I think there are actually 2 sides to this conflict if both NATO and Putin take their orders from the same people. Events are being guided to complete collapse of the Western economic hegemony so their latest world order can be imposed top-down. They have even told us the future to expect; "you will own nothing and be happy". In that case Klaus give me the happy first, maybe then we can negotiate.

The tragic part of all this is we are allowing the same people who started both world wars to start WW3. Don't be suprised by EMP's going off. Makes their job that much easier controlling the rest of us.

edit on 27-3-2022 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2022 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Not that I think there are actually 2 sides to this conflict if both NATO and Putin take their orders from the same people.

If that's the case, then I think Putin was double-crossed. And he probably wasn't too surprised either. In fact, I expect that's a large part of the referendum that makes Putin president "for life" just prior to our election. Putin saw how the USA/NATO brought about regime changes in other nations. He expected to be thrown under the bus as well.

Not to say that Putin is an angel or innocent. He's just not stupid.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join