It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently the Azov battalian has gone rogue.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   
In this interview with a Texan from the front line,with Gerald Celente it appears that the Far-right paramilitary organization called the Azov battalion has refused to follow orders from the Ukrainian army and had there base bombed. This is mentioned about five minutes in but the interesting part is that everything published by the mainstream News is way off what he sees on the ground in Eastern Ukraine. www.bitchute.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

his is mentioned about five minutes in but the interesting part is that everything published by the mainstream News is way off what he sees on the ground in Eastern Ukraine. www.bitchute.com...

Civilians getting shelled , i can link the graphic pictures of this specific event if you need more proof about warcrimes.

edit on 8-3-2022 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

What i mean to say is that this person is also biased since he is embedded with russians.

EDIT : If Azov gets bombed thats a good thing nobody like nazies.

But the guy talks about The US carpetbombing everything while the Russians do clean operations , probably forgot about Grozny and Aleppo.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:05 PM
link   
My main motive why i am so against this invasion is because a few neo nazi's do not justify the death of a Nation.

A war is only gonna make it harder to pinpoint these people with precision.

Why didnt they had the FSB and GRU run operations against these Neo Nazi's ?

they got Litvinenko with expensive polonium , novichock in Salisbury.

if there was genocide commited on a mass scale since 2014 why didnt they had again FSB and GRU run operations to capture or kill top neo nazi's ?

Thats why the whole cleaning Nazi's is a BS excuse , works because everyone hates nazi's , nobody gonna object.

But why go from doing nothing for 8 years , to a full blown armed invasion , even a bum like me knows there are steps in between both of those ends you can take.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Has the Azov Battalion ever been anything but rogue?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
In this interview with a Texan from the front line,with Gerald Celente it appears that the Far-right paramilitary organization called the Azov battalion has refused to follow orders from the Ukrainian army and had there base bombed. This is mentioned about five minutes in but the interesting part is that everything published by the mainstream News is way off what he sees on the ground in Eastern Ukraine. www.bitchute.com...

Ahh, more Russian lies. Soon they will end.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Yeah , Neo Nazi Ukrainians don't Exist According to the MSM and Some Gullible People Actually Believe that because they are Uninformed Sheeple . Sad Really ....

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Wow. It's been a long time since I've heard anything from Celente. Quite an interview.

For anyone wanting to skip to the part of the Azov Battallion, it begins about the 11 min mark.

He is definitely -- admittedly and self-ashamedly -- pro-Russian. He also definitely thinks that Zelensky is Biden's puppet, and that nothing happens in Ukraine without Biden/US ordering it. Wow.

Something else I found very intriguing was the Texan talking about the offensive the Ukrainian Army was preparing for, and literally in the process of staging and positioning troops, against the people of Donetsk, which was why Russian moved in when they did. Apparently just a few hours before the Ukrainian offensive was set to begin. The Russian invasion forced the Ukrainian forces to refocus on Russia's army invading.

I've been thinking that Putin is either clinically paranoid and jumped the gun at imaginary threats... or that Putin felt forced to move by a threat that we did not know about. If this guy's correct, then apparently it's the latter.
edit on 8-3-2022 by Boadicea because: Punctuation and other stuff

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1947boomer
Has the Azov Battalion ever been anything but rogue?

I don't know about rogue as its listed as reserve unit of Ukraine National Guard but I can see why certain patriots, factions and supporters would like to distance themselves from these monsters as things progress.

The Azov Battalion (Ukrainian language: Батальйон Азов ) is a far-right [1][2][3][4] all-volunteer infantry military unit forming part of military reserve of National Guard of Ukraine.[5][6][7][8][/exMilitary Wiki

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

But the guy talks about The US carpetbombing everything while the Russians do clean operations , probably forgot about Grozny and Aleppo.

Yes, he did. But he was speaking specifically in terms of what Russia is doing in Ukraine right now, not what Russia has done other places.

And dollars to donuts says that Russia is only being careful in Ukraine because these people are Russian-sympathizers, if not Russian-separatists. So to Putin, they are Russian for all intents and purposes.

If they weren't, Putin would be as ruthless as usual.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

They made up I believe 2.6% of the population.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

There are Nazi's everywhere , in the Ukraine with Azov , in Germany , over here in the Netherlands , all around the world there are sadly neo nazi's

In a country the size of the Ukraine with 43 million people there are bound to be nazi's , even in the armed forces like in many other places in the world.

That still does not justify this invasion , and the treat it brings to world peace.

This operation costs more then everything else they could have tried to capture or kill nazi's in the 8 years since the annexation.

They can get everyone everywhere if they want , but a bunch of lowlife nazi's right over the border they couldnt take out ?

The motive the Russians claim they have does not make sense.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel
Civilians getting shelled , i can link the graphic pictures of this specific event if you need more proof about warcrimes.

...because there's never been any combat in history where a side bombed their own and then blamed teir enemy, complete with graphic footage of dead children, to elicit sympathies from the world at large...

Oh, wait, actually that's happened quite a bit through history.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Yeah the first week in the Russians seemed to be holding back , they took that huge reactor without doing damage to it .

And like you pointed out it is in the Russians best interest to try to have a friendly relationship with the Ukrainian people.

With the size of the country and 43 million inhabitants before this war , that makes for lots of insurgents.

But with around 70 % native Ukranian people i don't know if they will ever accept Russian occupation or a puppet government

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:04 PM
link   

But with around 70 % native Ukranian people i don't know if they will ever accept Russian occupation or a puppet government

I agree -- nor should they. I think that's why Putin proposed -- and Zelensky is considering -- creating independent republics in Donetsk and Lugansk, where the strongest Russian sympathies lie, and the greatest numbers of separatists.

I think to both "liberate" Donetsk and Lugansk from Ukrainian oppression and civil war, but also to provide a buffer zone -- for want of a better word -- between the borders of Ukraine and Russia.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:05 PM
link   

if they have an American puppet government now, I wonder if the average Ukrainian gives stuff.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:44 PM
link   
And you have US government verified news of US "Bio Labs" in the Ukraine .
Does it get any PLAINER than that ?

No wonder Vlad said "Let's Go Brandon"......

edit on 3/8/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/8/22 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I saw this from some twitter tweets, apparently according to Ukrainian side. They have no control over their Azov battalian they are ignoring orders.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You have the Canadian news media talking how the Ukrainian war could make the Russia collapse, the media should more concerned about their country than someone else.

These sanctions are making things worse for other countries.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Really just 2.6%? according to poroshenko they are Ukrainian best Warriors.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: TheGreazel

...because there's never been any combat in history where a side bombed their own and then blamed teir enemy, complete with graphic footage of dead children, to elicit sympathies from the world at large...

Oh, wait, actually that's happened quite a bit through history.

Keep drinking that russian koolaid, while there is hundreds of videos out there.

I guess that Russian tank that blew up the elderly couple in a car is all staged too?

EVERYTHING IS STAGED , Russia is good guy!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join