It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden to request $2.6 Billion to promote gender equality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Gender inequality?

Simple solution.

To provide the ranks with man people power we need to take on Russian and China.

1. Re-institute draft
2. All N number of sexes in existence qualify
3. Profit
edit on 8-3-2022 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

Which genders need equalizing? Men and women or women and men who think they're women?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I think the latest, after all the femininization of the American male has been ongoing for decades. Lets blame pharma for that one too.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:08 PM
link   

2.6 billion will Pay for a lot castrations and ovary removals.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep specially in the pre teens before the reach puberty, free gender surgery for all.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Maybe some in between 'genders'?

How many have they invented now?

I stopped paying attention when democrats jumped off the stoopid cliff around 2010.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I think the latest, after all the femininization of the American male has been ongoing for decades. Lets blame pharma for that one too.

Blame children's Bayer asperines if you want to know the truth. But the truth was paid to silence the doctors back in the 60's and I would think they are all dead by now.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 11:06 PM
link   

The values are interesting, indeed. There are no money for homeless people or the men that had everything stolen from them in an unfair divorce or some other insane court judgment, but there's always money for crackpipes or crackpot pipe dreams like this one.

If someone really wants to promote 'gender equality' (instead of just 'human equality', which we already have, but it's not supported very well or very much, and which is paramount under the law), why not start looking into all the advances women have and men don't, and how women are pretty much always granted custody and the man's assets, easier ways to get grades (even if it means through sexuality - yes, I said it, this does happen, but men don't have this option), and how about lesser sentences for heinous crimes, like murder that women get by default?

We're told gender is just a social construction anyway, so how can there be 'gender equality'?

Also, when people can just change their gender by saying they identify as that gender, how can 'gender equality' even be a thing?

I don't think anyone could even list all the things where women have advantages over men, not that you are supposed to talk about it, because the list would be basically endless - little sisters are allowed to hit little and big brothers, but a hell breaks loose if the bro ever hits back. No excuse to hit women, every excuse to hit a man.

Violence against women is a problem, violence against men is business as usual.

There are groups, ribbons, 'societies', organizations and shelters for supporting, protecting and helping women, but there are no such things for men.

If someone really wants to promote gender equality, not just 'gender equality' (as virtue signaling nonsense), LOOK AT what this world does to men routinely and on a daily basis. Why are homeless mostly men, I DEMAND equality to this!!

Women don't have a glass ceiling, but they do have a glass floor - any time a woman is 'falling', there will be a billion simps making sure she never hits the ground. When a man falls, it's his own fault.

Men are chauvinistic pigs, jerks, perverts and all the vile insults you can think of, women are angels that can do no wrong. A woman cries in court and you can be sure she gets a slap on the wrist compared to what a man would get, even if it's literally the same crime.

I would have nothing against this, if it was REAL gender equality they're trying to achieve, but I can 100% guarantee it will be the "gender equality" in quotes, where MORE is done for women, and even LESS is done for men (if it's even possible).

Also, how many genders are there again? Do attack helicopters get their own funding as well?

What does all of this mean in practical reality, where does that money go?

I think many of these 'let's pour billions here'-things are just ways of shuffling money around and pouring it towards the super wealthy and rich people, under ANY guise they can think of. They're so lazy nowadays, it's not even believable. "What excuse should we give for giving all these billions to these rich people? Meh, I don't care, how about crackpipes? - That's a good one! Wait, I got another one.. gender equality? - Perfect!"

I can just imagine these lazy discussions they're having.. it's like they're not even trying anymore, they'll just do 'whatever' now.

What's next, '3 billion to support modern art'?

You know, the kind of art that has empty canvas titled "Untitled" (this isn't even a made-up example, this actually happened, and fetched a high price), or a blue line on a canvas, titled also "Untitled". Wow, the artists today are _SO_ creative, even the names of their artwork are amazing!
edit on 9-3-2022 by Shoujikina because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2022 @ 07:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Forget the surging gas prices.

Forget the crashing economy.

There's a bigger crisis:

thehill.com...

This nation becomes more clown like by the day.

....and we're supposed to believe 81 million voted for this globalist shill

Joe Biden doesn't think genders are equal. Someone must have promised him a $$$ kickback....maybe $1 Million of the $2.6 Billion. Everything he does is for $$$ kickbacks or payoffs. 150 Suspicious Financial Transactions filed with the U.S. Treasury supports this belief. (Congress says Most higher earners may get ONE S.A.R. in their adult life.... Biden family has 150!)

edit on 3/29/2023 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
According to current governmental policies, which genders are less equil? I heard there are like a hundred or more now. I lost count.

Good question. I was assured by a wokester yesterday that GENDER was whatever you felt like and SEX was the biological aspect, and all of us unwoke cretins are confusing the two, using the terms interchangeably and such.

Yet here we have the oh so woke US government doing the same thing.

And some places have woke drivers licenses that say "sex" but allow an "X" now.

Contradictions at every turn, yet WE'RE the confused ones.

Science, amirite???

posted on Mar, 29 2023 @ 07:28 AM
link   
What bull#.

That should be going to affordable housing.

Why is gender such an issue when so many working class people are living out of their cars or tents?

This administration is a joke.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join