It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's ALL Propaganda folks

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

This is about the NWO agenda, This comes as the jab is bitting,it is too well-timed. a great distraction. Let's shell the separatists, that will bring Russia across the border. The fallout will be a quickly declining economy, hyperinflation, they will cut the fuel to Europe.It should cause a stock market collapse. Then We can bring in more Emergency powers until the reset. One problem.... everyone must be on board to do International trade with a digital currency, the Arabs still want gold for their oil or a currency that can be exchanged for it. That does not matter because we will have EVs and Iraq's oil for the foreseeable while they pay the price of freedom.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Are we living through the information age or the dis/misinformation age?

One way to hide the truth is to be secretive, to lie.

Another is to provide so much information, from so many sources, of a conflicting nature, that the truth is lost among the noise and colour.

Kind of how 9/11 truth was infiltrated and filled with so many narratives, be it military planes, no planes, hologram planes, thermate, thermite, mini nukes, energy weapons, mossad, C.I.A, dead terrorists found alive, this...that...the other.

Nobody knew what or who to believe in the end.

So much information was thrown out there, much of it designed to discredit the entire community as paranoid imbeciles, that people had no idea how to sift through it all to find some nugget of truth.

It's a classic tactic.

edit on 9-3-2022 by Godabove09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: GAOTU789

The Covid narrative collapses...

- The U.S. FDA, in response to FOIA requests and FOIA lawsuit, says they will take 75 YEARS to release Pfizer vaccine research data used for Pfizer being granted an EUA (Emergency Use Auth).

- CDC admits it withheld MOST data about Covid and Vaccines, because they were afraid of triggering "vaccine hesitancy"

- Dr. Robert Malone (who is patent holder for 9 patents related to mRNA technology) goes on Joe Rogan, and finally starts fighting back against media smears, and presents his impeccable credentials as a virologist and vaccinologist, with work for industry, .Gov and U.S. Dept of Defense. Rogan becomes target of "cancel campaign" and Malone interview goes on to be listened to by over 50 MILLION PEOPLE. Within 1 week, Corporate media starts changing the narrative and confirming facts they previously called "conspiracy theories"

- More physicians in positions of knowledge, start coming forward about vax injuries, and anti-science "science" from .Gov centric "doctors", admitting that "mistakes were made

- Edward Dowd, with a career in Blackrock as an investor/portfolio mgr, and current professional investor, starts doing interviews and claiming, outloud, that both Pfizer and the FDA engaged in deliberate fraud in cooking the books for vaccine safety trials (racketeering and influence peddling, i.e., RICO Statute violations. Dowd underscores the MASSIVE spike in non-Covid deaths across the entire Insurance and Re-insurance industry, and the implications going forward.

- More and better studies start coming out proving the effectiveness of Ivermectin and other common and off patent drugs, in squashing the spread of Covid, and dramatically lowering death rates in places Ivermectin is in wide usage.

WHAT does this have to do with Ukraine? People in a position to know better, forced policies and decisions that led to the death of 100s of thousands of Americans, MILLIONS WORLDWIDE, needlessly, who could have been helped by medicines already known to dramatically reduce Covid illness and death rates... so they could release vaccines that were approved despite efficacy studies and safety studies THAT THEY KNEW WERE FRAUDULENT, EVEN BEFORE THEY WERE GRANTED EUA STATUS.

In short... players in Gov and Gov Agency Medicine, committed crimes against humanity, lied, covered up fraudulent studies, and looked the other way while people died or were seriously injured, because of a desire for power and money, and "cover your ass".

THESE PEOPLE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS OF EARTHLINGS, AND PERMANENT INJURY OF MANY MILLIONS MORE. THEY HAVE BEEN CAUGHT, AND MILLIONS OF PEOPLE KNOW WHAT THEY DID.

Of course they are going to agitate for a big war. They know, their gooses are COOKED, if enough of the public understands what they did to the world over the last 2 years.

edit on 9-3-2022 by dasman888 because: zombie gerbil attack

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dasman888

- CDC admits it withheld MOST data about Covid and Vaccines, because they were afraid of triggering "vaccine hesitancy"

You cant force people the vax or boosters but so far they did that in Europe.They forced these covid vaxs onto people Europe.
This will likely backfire.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Except that we won't have EV's. We are decades, and billions of dollars of retooling the grid and nearly every home in the country to handle that kind of power, away from an EV USA. We currently cant even produce the energy it would take for every home to recharge just one car overnight. If we did have the energy, the grid couldn't handle the transmission of that much power. If the grid could handle it, most home electrical systems cant handle that much power.

California already has rolling brown outs and black outs, even though they already borrow energy from neighboring states. Imagine what would happen, just in California alone, if every home had just one car plugged in all night. Complete grid collapse. End of story.

An all EV USA is a liberal wet dream at best.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I had seen some in here still falling for the proagandao that happened in Syria.

"Its all Russia Fault"
"Russia started shooting at the protestors"

While some ignore at how some western countries armed and supplied the Jihadist groups in Syria. They still have a large presence in northern Syria.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I have to say your OP says it all I couldn't say this any better finding the right sources that slightly tell the hard truth of this war as it goes , is pretty difficult because this war is a complex war with different ethnic situations and ethnic feelings from different sources and choices people in a state of war have to take to feel save.

Safety for themselves, children and their families homes and country.

Im recently sorting throughout an app called liveUAmap on that map you can see live updates of the war is progressing but also links are provided directly to events that are happening.

As I as you don't speak Russian I seem to get a glimpse of how the Ukrainians react differently throughout this war , I try to translate the comments they give and by the images and small clips they post and stories they tell I can see how devastating and division this war has.

Sadly i don't have channels how Russian people feel about this war so I could make a clearer picture in total.

Although it sure gives me the real cellphone stories that the Ukrainians post on their platform and that they really fight hard and try to work together with either the police, army and Azov to defend what can be saved.

Here you find none filtered stories the raw deal and heartbreaking stories for as long those are up there because I'm already beginning to see the censorship emerging.

(post by v1rtu0s0 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 05:45 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789
The only real facts I am sure of in this whole conflict is that Russia invaded another country without provocation and that people are dying on both sides.

Russia invaded without provocation you say?
Gonna disagree with that. But agree with almost everything else.

Putin has been warning that NATO expansion would lead to this. Hell the majority of our generals have been saying this would happen. To say it's without provocation is intellectually dishonest.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Politicians are not generals, but politicians seem to be making increasingly bad decisions, why is this? in fact the decisions that they are making defy simple common sense. It is almost like they have no reasoning ability. Might there be something wrong with the mental state of these people?

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Tell all your arguments to my friend's wife who is a widow now with 2 children - that's one less she had before and no husband anymore because the Russian murdered him and her other daughter!

The problem is that Russia did this on their own terms and people die now .. there was no reason.. no threat .. no nothing. sure everyone is corrupt, everyone have their own agenda .. it comes down to one man and one man only: Putin - who started this and he will pay for it.

If this shows one thing once again that countries / governments are an obsolete entity that was carried over from the 1900s. Demolish them and we all will live much better.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg
It's not so much why is what's happening happening, it's more why is the west trying so hard to intentionally start a war with Russia.

President Zelenskyy is pulling out all the stops to get NATO/USA involved too. For instance, the mysterious Mariupol, Ukraine hospital bombing earlier today...

Here's a list of Ukraine hospitals, current as of 3.7.2022: en.wikipedia.org...

There is no Womens and/or Children's hospital in Mariupol.

Are there any articles that name the specific hospital that was bombed?

All those I find are very generalized, like this one: www.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Love the post and thread in general. Would add the exact same policy can apply to politics especially in the US it is ALL lies on both sides.

Anyways back to the topic. Saw some people claiming this was provoked. Though with no real reasoning.

The idea that NATO expansion is provocation is crazy and when you understand it that means you support Putins right to expand and absorb any country in his way and if not allowed he is justified in throwing a fit.

NATO itself is a defensive treaty where as countries simply agree tp support each other in case of invasion. It allows countries to choose or petition to become a part of nato accepting that protection but also ensuring they commit their troops tp protect others.

By claiming that is a justifiable threat to Russia you are saying they ha e a right to invade anyone without anyone else standing in their way. That is the Putin mentality.

I've seen people claim he is intelligent, rational and so on. Then they contradict themselves claiming the rest of the world are warmonger because they might cause him to attack by ignoring his threats while invading another country.

When he threatens retaliation that has never been seen before he us threatening nuclear retaliation. That alone identifies his AZ insane and irrational if you believe he koght follow through. He like everyone e knows the nuclear arms race to achieve mutually assured destruction means launching nuclear weapons on the US or Russia is essentially committing suicide. Putin keeps threatening mass suicide for his people I'd everyone dies not back off to give him what he wants. Along with that suicide he could kill billions, that alone asks him as insane.

Keep in mind also, there are numerous Nazis in the US, that does not make us a Nazi country.

Ukraine's president is Jewish and numerous reports credit retired Israeli military going there to fight for ukraine. Both simply not possible if it was a basic country.

Russia is full of decent people, many that will pay for their leadership now with countless sanctions affecting them.

Ukraine is full of decent people simply wanting to live their lives.

All issues come from leadership. I would nor be surprised to see some major revolution with the Russian people rising up to depose Putin.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Riothchildes' heir wants Putin taken out he says that Ukraine is essential for the NWO. He says Putin is dangerous and called the British Government to get more military involved. He says if they don't then China will be next. These idiots will listen to their paymaster, They are there because they do what they are told, so this will just escalate.

(post by BigfootNZ removed for a manners violation)

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: VulcanWerks

I guess the reason I put this into the category of conspiracy theory is because there's no substantive evidence to show that Biden tricked Putin into invading Ukraine, at least, not that I can find.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: GAOTU789
The only real facts I am sure of in this whole conflict is that Russia invaded another country without provocation and that people are dying on both sides.

Great OP, GAOTU789.

I do disagree with the bolded words above. There may not have been a military provocation ... but, they poked the bear.

I agree. I think Trump told NATO countries to pay their fair share and then told Putin there would be no NATO expansion. I think Putin was fine with that or what was the current status quo. Then Biden and his State Department got there and decided, probably out of spite that all options were on the table including NATO expansion.

I think the Russia build up was a warning. I think Putin gave the west plenty of time to back off their NATO expansion threats and they did not.

At the very least they poked the bear. I think they provoked much more than that though. Someone wants a war and they want the players to be the big dogs on the block. Once the west goes to war with Russia, I think China gets involved.

Unless we have some super duper alien tech at Area 51, I think we are in for one hell of a ride over the start of this decade. Maybe the global players know its over for the dollar and they all got together and agreed to reset the chess board?

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:18 AM
link   
It's gotten so bad that I don't believe anything from either side. We live our lives based off of lies and what we think are lies. Sad reality to be honest.

posted on Mar, 10 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Smigg
It's not so much why is what's happening happening, it's more why is the west trying so hard to intentionally start a war with Russia.

President Zelenskyy is pulling out all the stops to get NATO/USA involved too. For instance, the mysterious Mariupol, Ukraine hospital bombing earlier today...

Here's a list of Ukraine hospitals, current as of 3.7.2022: en.wikipedia.org...

There is no Womens and/or Children's hospital in Mariupol.

Are there any articles that name the specific hospital that was bombed?

All those I find are very generalized, like this one: www.reuters.com...

It's all lies, the UK have been falsely spreading information that Russia is planning a chemical attack and the US falsely spreading information of a nuclear attack.

Just like in Syria when the west gassed innocent Syrians and blamed it on Assad.....but it could be a nuke this time in Ukraine.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join