It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO attacked Russian forces and set ablaze tanks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:48 AM
link   
...at least according to CBN (Christian Broadcasting Network) Ukraine news director Kostyantine Lytvynenko, and the International Business Times.

According to Lytvynenko, a UFO appeared from nowhere, and it launched a lightning attack on Russian forces and set ablaze a military tank, Daily Star reports.
Even though an official confirmation is yet to be made, netizens have warmly welcomed the claims, and they believe that these events are solid proof of alien existence on earth.

I'm thinking it may be wishful thinking on their part, but figured this would be of interest since I've seen the question posed here before regarding UFO intervention in wars.

www.ibtimes.co.in...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I guess I'll have to go back to an oldie here at ATS... 'Pics or it didn't happen'.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Nah, we don't need pics necessarily.

Was it an Unidentified Flying Object ( secret military whatever, known military whatever -just not seen )

Or

an Alien Craft.

People still confuse these two.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: elevatedone

Yep, just because it's unidentified doesn't mean it's extraterrestrial.

For all we know it could have been some weird ass drone some Ukrainian mounted guns and a molotov on.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:24 AM
link   

In my opinion, a UFO making overt contact is very unlikely to do so by an act of aggression choosing sides of one faction of earth over another, especially when communication has not been established worldwide illustrating a broader scope of intent.

If the story is true, I believe the ufo is of earthly origin.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: elevatedone

Was it an Unidentified Flying Object ( secret military whatever, known military whatever -just not seen )

Or

an Alien Craft.

I need pics if I am to believe it.
We don't even have a 'trusted' MSM reporter saying that he witnessed it.
We have a questionable source saying that a 'father of a young man' was told by his son that this happened.
That is all we have.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Divine intervention ? I would guess the 5th generation anti tank guided missile MMP (multi-purpose missile) or fire-and-forget anti-tank missile FGM-148 Javelin.

Perhaps

Holy... check out this precision

edit on 8-3-2022 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: elevatedone

Or

an Alien Craft.

I need pics if I am to believe it.
We don't even have a 'trusted' MSM reporter saying that he witnessed it.
We have a questionable source saying that a 'father of a young man' was told by his son that this happened.
That is all we have.

I'm not claiming this is real, just an interesting story. As I mentioned, it's likely wishful thinking/religious fervor. And as we know, photos 'prove' nothing, they can always be misidentified or outright debunked

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Project Blue Beam in test mode.
How do I know it's not real aliens??
Because real ass aliens aren't 'woke'

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Huh? What does woke have to do with anything?

And I doubt Blue Beam has anything to do with this, likely a perfectly normal explanation, but clouded by a religious viewpoint

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 10:14 AM
link   

edit on th03241111 by Smigg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I'm fascinated that CBN ran the story and used the word 'UFO'
if that was indeed the story run.

It's rather like the servants of the old god making claims about the
new god (UFOs).

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Just spit-balling here.

US government recently "opens up" about encounters with "unidentified aerial phenomena (UAP's)" dogging various military exercises, claims objects are of "unknown" origin; ie. Not ours.

UAP's often "just appear"; they have never been reported to have been tracked back to a point of origin.

Advanced "stealth" technology?

US military has been known to have been working on directed energy weapons (DEW) for a while.

www.bbc.com...#:~:text=US%20Army%20scientists%20are%20developing,through%20extensive%20testing%20in%20January.

Looks a lot like a bolt of lightning "from out of nowhere".

US has "plausible deniability" in tact.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Mantiss2021

I'd imagine that the USA would be too afraid to poke the bear
this directly?

The US has a history of fighting proxy wars against Russia
(the cold war).

I don't doubt there is some great technology in the wings..
but actually using it directly against a madman sitting on
a pile of nukes?

I don't believe that.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

Russia would have to try to prove it was the US.

Without evidence, it would be difficult for the surviving Russian troops to get their commanders to believe that a UFO destroyed their equipment; Ukrainian patriots, yes. "Hand of God" maybe for some of the more religious.

But "a UFO did it" would be laughed at all the way to the gulag.

Remember, our own, trained, military were not able to capture, or even identify the objects they encountered. And these were not fresh conscripts thrown into battle.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It doesn't make any sense to me if there was a UFO, or some secret technology, it would be used against one tank and that's it, considering all the death and destruction going on in Ukraine. Might as well get all the russkies, right?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   
CBN needs to bring back Pat Robertson. He was positively sane compared to who they have now. Which is certainly saying something.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde

It doesn't make any sense to me if there was a UFO, or some secret technology, it would be used against one tank and that's it, considering all the death and destruction going on in Ukraine. Might as well get all the russkies, right?

Ten thumbs up.

And while 'off topic'

that' why 99.9% of all experiencers stories
make no sense whatsoever..

the regular 'alien contact' paradigm.

Some guy in the cow pasture receives the delegation
from the Antares star empire?

Really?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:03 PM
link   

It took just two Atomic bombs to convince Japan to surrender in WW2. (Good thing, since we didn't have many more ready to go!).

Sometimes you milk "shock and awe" for all it's worth, sometimes you keep it low-key just to prove the concept .

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

In my opinion, a UFO making overt contact is very unlikely to do so by an act of aggression choosing sides of one faction of earth over another, especially when communication has not been established worldwide illustrating a broader scope of intent.

If the story is true, I believe the ufo is of earthly origin.

Or radical ets that don't play by the rules.....

Or an angel of God

top topics

<<   2 >>

join