It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia now presenting evidence of American bio-labs in Ukraine.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

Where do you see me use the word "bioweapons"? I'm not... never have.

That is the whole claim here by the Russians, and why we are even talking about them.

The whole time I've been questioning why they did a "we didn't fund those.... we didn't fund those.... oh, we funded a... some... alot of biolabs".

Also you say level 2. The lab in Odesse is level 3, otherwise they can't be doing anti-plague research. Minor detail, but everything counts in small amounts, especially with both you and Pathetriot actively trying to derail the questions and answers.

With level 2 or 3 it depends on the pathogens right? To have a dozen level 2s and a few level 3s for a country is not some crazy number of doing something wrong or evil. I have said that the state of Texas has over a dozen level 3s and two level 4s, who knows the number of level 2s, but I would bet its many dozens, and that is one state. This wasn't an issue until Russian propaganda spun it into an issue.

Ok good, so we know they don't only use level 2 labs, they also have level 3 labs, obviously to research and handle "EDP"s.

These constructions, updates, installations, training and support.... was provided by.... the DoD.

Note again, I'm not saying "bioweapons". I'm making a factual statement.

I think they have three level 3 labs, things like polio and TB etc would be in those. Ukraine also has a polio and TB problem, so it all makes sense to me, or better yet I don't see any difference than any other country with a population of 40 million or more.

They could have handled all this with care by simply handing out all those factsheets, that they have available publicly anyways. Why didn't they? Why did they proceed to mock about with this "denial" attitude?

It is very much possible to deny WMD production and still admit you fund labs in the same statement. That would be natural.

I'm not 100% sure what our Goverment denied or said, I'm not sure the people in our Goverment can even give a correct answer if the tried. When our Goverment constantly lies to us how do we know when they tell the truth. Just like the disaster in Afghanistan Russia is using this administration against us and the world by pointing out their lies and then creating their own lies knowing they can.

If I had a garden, I have many flowers and plants, and someone know I have Digitalis also. Then you come and say, "I heard you are making poison with your flowers..."
Which of the of the following responses make me seem less or most "guilty" (regardless of my actual intent):

- No I'm not....

- Oh, you mean the Digitalis I have? Yeah, I know they are poisonous, but I make sure the kids are aware of that fact. I really just like the colors and scent of it.

And then if you take the fact that they overemphasize the denial by repeating it a little too often in the same interview... like Haines just did. Well, that doesn't look good from a psychological or communicative point of view.

I agree 100%, our current Government sucks and none of them can give a straight answer such as Yes or No on anything. How many recent hearings do we watch a senator ask a straight forward question like did you say XYZ and did you mean it when the response is off in left field over and over.

The Russians are not going to actually produce anything outside of some spin, but as I said they can and will use it to gain time, and further support in the world, and they can only do this because our current administration is 100% F'ed up.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice

If something is stated on an official document, is that the ultimate truth? Does that tell us, that there is not a single thing going on below radar? How can you tell?

MK Ultra didn't exist for a long time...... until it did. I bet people back then also said "well they say there is no such thing so it must be right."

Sure I can agree, but all we can do is speculate and the only reason we are speculating is because Russia put forth a claim with zero facts. We are coming up on a week now and nothing. As we move forward it opens up the door for a false flag as the Russians have not let anyone see anything. If any of this was true they should have brought in UN/WHO inspectors the next day to do their own investigations, but no, only them are controlling it all.

I kind of look at it all a different way in asking the question why would America need anything in Ukraine remotely associated to bio-weapons when Russia is miles away and were building up for months. We have many level 4 labs we do not need one near Russia that could easily be taken over...lol

The Russians caught this administration totally off guard with their claim and our administration is too inept to handle it correctly.

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2022 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SimeonJ

Admit?

They've been bragging about it for a decade.

Proliferation Prevention.

AKA - Prevent the development of bio weapons.

armscontrolcenter.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Did the evidence ever pan out to be true?

-cwm

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Did the evidence ever pan out to be true?

No. Just typical Russian propagandists trying to stir up the gullible.

posted on Sep, 30 2022 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Madviking

I don't believe most of the conspiracy theories on this site. But, the key word is most. It's the broken clock analogy, even that is correct twice a day. Every now and again, I come across something very interesting that isn't being twisted out of context or from the realms of pure fantasy. Much like the mainstream media really.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join