It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS bets?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hey was just wondering what the community thinks about the thought of this. Not sure who if anyone follows the wallstreetsbets forum on reddit. Also not sure if this would be a insider trading type issue. However if we could get the husband of Pelosi into here we could clearly make some serious coin.

Open to thoughts and opinions

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Gloomyloki43

Right now you can't go wrong with arms and oil.

As i stated last week on here you can make a quick buck on Raytheon, BAE, Lockheed and Monsanto.

Share prices of the 4 companies i listed a few weeks ago are up 20%, i suspect there's still room for the long game, however i've cashed out and bought some more physical gold with the profit.
edit on 7/3/22 by Grenade because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grenade

Bought CEI this morning at .905. You can see the returns yourself. Mostly wondering if this is something the community would be interested in

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gloomyloki43

We do have a small private group who share ideas now and again, although in the current bear market it's gone quiet, due to everyone saving their own asses.

I'll keep you in mind and watch your posting history, unfortunately new members on here are anything other than reliable or trustworthy.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:17 PM
link   
You want to make a monetary killing? I wish I had a few spare Mill., give it a week then buy, buy Russian stocks. The foreign money people have seriously depressed the stocks/ Why? Could it be the age old theory, drive the stocks very low, buy low, keep and sell dear. But then again I know nothing about money.

new topics

top topics

join