It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump’s 2020 prediction that gas prices under Biden would reach $7.00 came true this week

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I mean if Trump were president....and the GOP had any power....you may have a point.

But he isnt, and they dont.

Enjoy your crow....and gas prices.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
a reply to: Klassified

Of course Trump was right.
America was prospering under Trump, even the whacko Liberals were prospering but they were too stupid to see it.
The Dems have to be doing this on purpose because nobody, not even them, could be this incompetent in so many areas.

no,

they saw it and hated it!

coz trump.

but right, they ARE stoopid.

anyone that says different is a putin lover.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I think Brandon is doing what he is doing on purpose. He is trying to turn America into a third world country because that is what his handlers want him to do .

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Incredibly, (or maybe not), one of Congresses Satan-controlled leaders said today that Gas Price Increases "Have Not Come Up", in Democrat discussions.

They Hate You and Me. Understand?: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:57 PM
link   
FYI - Joe Biden is one callous dementia sufferer;

When announcing this morning that the United States would stop buying Russian Oil and Gas, but would offset the ensuing price increases by employing other mitigating measures....BIDEN LIED about offsetting the price increases.

When he arrived in Fort Worth, a few hours after telling the nation of the boycott, a reporter asked him what those price mitigation measures are.

Biden replied, "There's not much I can do about the price increases. It's Russia's fault!"

JOE BIDEN THINKS ALL AMERICANS ARE TRASH (Except Hunter and Jill): nypost.com...

Biden Impeachment Watch: Just 10 months to go!

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Biden Impeachment Watch: Just 10 months to go!

That's seems like forever. This admin can do a lot of damage to this country in 10 months.

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Gas is a minor inconvenience compared to wheat and fertilizer.

Get your boots on, the S is rising.

start getting your victory garden organised

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Just look at the amount of damage he's done in the last week...

posted on Mar, 9 2022 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RsaWarhawk

originally posted by: JinMI

Gas is a minor inconvenience compared to wheat and fertilizer.

Get your boots on, the S is rising.

start getting your victory garden organised

Indeed.

Find farmer friends as well.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 11:42 AM
link   
May 18th 2022

Up to $5.21a gallon here in the Chicago area.

Joe Biden is the worst president ever. He bragged the other day, saying the price would be 2 cents a gallon higher if he had not released the strategic petroleum reserves.

posted on May, 18 2022 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If the rumors about the diesel shortage is true it is very possible gas could reach up to $10 which I believe Trump also predicted to mentioned ta one time. I am not sure how many people actually realize how big a deal any diesel shortage would be.

Nearly everything I can think of relies on diesel for delivery. Large percentages of back-up power generators rely on diesel to operate. What happens during the summer months when temps get high and power companies order you to switch a curtail power? Organizations either can't afford to fill their gen tanks or can't get supply. Large fines and blackouts will occur because that power demand can't be diverted anywhere else. This summer could be a real mess if this turns out to be true.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Too bad stores kept closing under him. Stores that somehow survived under Obama oddly enough. I thought new stores would take their place which usually happens when a bad economy turns good. In fact I thought all the brick and morter stores would shut under Obama due to the crap he was doing. Instead I sense they were somehow protected.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't believe anything Q says anymore about removing Biden. I believed it back in early 2021 and that was enough for me! Burn me once shame on you. Burn me twice.....

He's our stupid President for the next possibly 6 more years if he is in again on 2024.
edit on 6-7-2022 by SortingHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Which is why I believe it's more propaganda BS. They want us to think there's a plan whomever 'They' even are! It feels like 'Q' has been up slurped.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It never quite made it to 2$ here in Oregon for some reason. It stopped about 2.20$ and remained there a long time.

posted on Jul, 6 2022 @ 03:32 AM
link   

With Biden sending our Oil Reserves to other countries this Summer, we could be looking at an average Nationwide gasoline price above $7.00 @ gallon before Labor Day.

The higher the better, ahead of November.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join