It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Still Has Most of its Air Force Intact - Why Does President Zelenskyy Want More Aircraft?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: carewemust

russia has been pushing propaganda lied in russia & ukraine (all russian tv, radio & online) very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started.

He did this for the hilarious public putin debunking.

Post ur proof that "Russia has been pushing Propaganda very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started (ALL RUSSIAN TV)

I watch Russian state news everyday and I have never seen them say that Zelenskyy left the country when the war started, NEVER. Not even once.

I read it yesterday. The Russians were claiming Zelinsky had fled to Poland.

I took a look at the video clip in the Fox News article, and I couldn't help but notice that we just see Zelinky in a hallway somewhere, and then at his desk. He doesn't show us a view out of a window or anything like that.

I mention this because we know for a fact that Joe Biden has been using a fake Oval Office stage somewhere.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Just curious as to why you believe what MSNBC says?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MisguidedAngel

www.presstv.ir...

www.india.com... 776/

www.freepressjournal.in...

"Zelensky left Ukraine. Deputies of the Verkhovna Rada said that they could not get to him in Lviv. He is now in Poland," Volodin wrote on his Telegram channel, reported Sputnik.

www.hindustantimes.com...

BTW, the next line in the article you showed about civilian deaths states this....

The U.N. Human Rights office said of the casualty count that the “real figures are considerably higher.” Ukraine's emergency service has estimated the civilian death toll at more than 2,000.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 09:04 AM
link   
they are focused on establishing their positions before the real fight begins, they won't show mercy when the time comes.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Ask putin. I'm sure he will be truthful...

You and can never know what or why he is doing anything.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Maybe he wants to keep them?

Maybe he wants to use it as a propaganda game piece by saying see look I didn't destroy the military I must be a good guy.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 01:11 PM
link   

That would mean Russia's military fighters and ground-to-air shooters are not as good as military people and the MSM portray them to be.

Most people including the msm are very aware that we are all guessing about how good or bad russias military is.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Poland will transfer all of their MiG-29s to the US base at Ramstein, Germany. Once there, they become the custody of the US. The US will transfer F-16s to Poland to make up the gap in capabilities.

www.gov.pl... retary-of-state-on-providing-airplanes-to-ukraine

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

WERE guessing, sweetie.

Until last week.

Pretty much confirmed now.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Just curious as to why you believe what MSNBC says?

MSNBC gets it's war news from very good foreign correspondents and military experts, who are employed by parent company NBC. NBC has been good at this type of reporting for decades. You can hear the difference (the professionalism) when MSNBC reports war news, vs when they report political (Trump going to jail!) news.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Poland will transfer all of their MiG-29s to the US base at Ramstein, Germany. Once there, they become the custody of the US. The US will transfer F-16s to Poland to make up the gap in capabilities.

www.gov.pl... retary-of-state-on-providing-airplanes-to-ukraine

We'll see if Putin strikes Germany, or strikes Poland.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Re: www.reuters.com...

Fox News wanted this for weeks. Now they're concerned Putin will use a tactical Nuke against one of the countries inserting itself into their war with Ukraine.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: GAOTU789

www.presstv.ir...

www.india.com... 776/

www.freepressjournal.in...

"Zelensky left Ukraine. Deputies of the Verkhovna Rada said that they could not get to him in Lviv. He is now in Poland," Volodin wrote on his Telegram channel, reported Sputnik.

www.hindustantimes.com...

BTW, the next line in the article you showed about civilian deaths states this....

The U.N. Human Rights office said of the casualty count that the “real figures are considerably higher.” Ukraine's emergency service has estimated the civilian death toll at more than 2,000.

Well you weren't the person I was asking for sources from (I was asking "Mr Wiki" aka PatriotGames4u) but that's ok

OK that first India dot com source you gave me I'm just getting a whole wack load of advertisements and pop ups, I couldn't find any articles

The second source PRESS TV which I believe is an Iranian website the headline there is "Zelensky fled to Poland and is 'hiding in US embassy,’ Ukrainian lawmaker claims"

"Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "urgently" left Kiev for Poland following the Russian military operation in Ukraine last week, according to Ukrainian opposition lawmaker Ilya Kiva"

Sounds like some opposition to Zelensky made this claim, possibly for political reasons, possibly because it's true.

The 3rd source, another India website does indeed have a quote from Russian legislator, Vyacheslav Volodin , saying that Zelensky had fled to Poland. Perhaps he was repeating what the Ukrainian lawmaker had said? I don't know but the whole point "PatriotGames4u" post made it sound like something that Russia was really pushing as he said "it was everywhere, TV, WEB, PAPERS" and I said I watch Russian TV news daily I didn't see it mentioned. Seems like it was indeed mentioned by Volodin or as the article states "written on his Telegram" page. Regardless, It could still be true wouldn't be hard to whip up a "fake office" for Zelensky to do an interview from and make it look like "business as usual". Would be great Propaganda!! If he wants to prove he still is in Lviv he has to be standing by recent damage in Lviv or with some kind of newspaper or something with a date on it and standing by a known structure in Lviv, that office video proves nothing.
edit on 8-3-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

Regardless thanks for taking the time to provide the sources!!!

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel

russia has been pushing propaganda lied in russia & ukraine (all russian tv, radio & online) very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started.

He did this for the hilarious public putin debunking.

Post ur proof that "Russia has been pushing Propaganda very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started (ALL RUSSIAN TV)

I watch Russian state news everyday and I have never seen them say that Zelenskyy left the country when the war started, NEVER. Not even once.

I read it yesterday. The Russians were claiming Zelinsky had fled to Poland.

I took a look at the video clip in the Fox News article, and I couldn't help but notice that we just see Zelinky in a hallway somewhere, and then at his desk. He doesn't show us a view out of a window or anything like that.

I mention this because we know for a fact that Joe Biden has been using a fake Oval Office stage somewhere.

Or the videos could just be all pre recorded. He would know there would be claims he fled so you just pre record a video in your office stating "everything is good". I'm not gonna go back and watch his video again but unless he mentions Vyacheslav Volodin by name or his claim could all be pre recorded, who knows.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Zelinsky showed himself on live teevee AFTER this claim was made.

In Kiev.

Just more russian propaganda lies.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Or, you're just gorged on Russian propoganda?

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Zelinsky showed himself on live teevee AFTER this claim was made.

In Kiev.

Just more russian propaganda lies.

1) thought it was only in his office? Which we know proves nothing, Biden has used fake "press release sets" before

2) I already stated above that it could be pre recorded from when Russia first invaded. He would know there would be claims he fled so he would have several videos made saying "nope, still here". So unless he specifically mentions Vyacheslav Volodin name or the date he made the claim on it could be pre recorded.

Deny ignorance

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Or, you're just gorged on Russian propoganda?

I dont just sit here and take Zelenskyy Propaganda at face value. Besides this was a claim made by one Russian official that "he wrote on his Telegram page". It's the same claim that a Ukrainian lawmaker made, the exact same claim. How do we know Vyacheslav Volodin isn't just repeating what the Ukrainian Lawmaker said?

Ukraine is known to lie and spread Propaganda as well, they said for a whole week the sailors on Snake Island were killed. Zelenskyy himself sat there and said they would be honored at a later date

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Outside, in public, surrounded by many public officials, in front of recently damaged government buildings.

There is ZERO doubt, that this was just more 100% russian propaganda BS.

I'm sure putin is proud of your efforts.
Thanks for spreading it.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join