It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine Still Has Most of its Air Force Intact - Why Does President Zelenskyy Want More Aircraft?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: carewemust

wonderfulengineering.com...

Ukraine is vastly out numbered.

Why hasn't the vastly superior Russian military, destroyed Ukraine's Air Force? That should have been an easy deed. Even if they are on the ground, the planes could be destroyed. (Like Japan did at Pearl Harbor)

If you ignore Western press none of this is mysterious. Putin intends to keep Ukraine intact and doesn't want the country destroyed. Even if you subscribe to the idea that Putin is a madman dictator it still makes sense, why destroy a country you want for it's resources? Why blow up million dollar aircraft you intend to take possession of?

The MSM narratives aren't compatible within their own fake framework.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u
a reply to: YouSir

Ah, so you're only calling Zelinsky a nazi collaborator then?

That's so much better.

So why did russia invade Ukraine claiming that Ukraine was overrun with nazis then?

Was russia lying about that?

Ummm…are you purposely obtuse…?

What is this Russophobe fetish you always emote…?

Why are you such a willing mouthpiece for the Biden administration…the MSM…the 3 letters…George Soros…the WEF…and the globalist progressives…?

Are you suffering from multiple personality disorder…?

There are some wonderful mind hack meds available to those that have psychotic tendencies…

Just remember…I’m always here to help a fellow In need…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Desperation and feeling stabbed in the back as his country gets completely destroyed. US was endorsing their future NATO membership. This slapped Putin in the face. His response was to either make Ukraine Belarus II or leave it as nothing NATO wants. Either way smack them into Russian submission.

Zelensky is reaching towards everything and anything. Asking for the impossible, feeling they warrant more direct support, because the West honestly used them as leverage across three administrations and Putin knew this.

*** thread drift editorial ***

Too bad direct intervention equals all out WW3, and even proxy war fighting through gifted jets via Poland is being warned against.

Putin will exploit the West's fear of Title V by pushing the limits of what he can get away with doing. The Humanitarian corridors/duck hunts are one example.

This is what Russia, China, Iran, Everywhere Muslim except Turkey, the impotent rage Korea, and every country with 'stan' in the name honestly want. NATO (But mostly The USA) is the devil of their existence. Tehren still calls us Great Satan. The Western high horses pushing against their traditions of komradery and values.

And unfortunately that devil will lead the most anti-West to the Armageddon war people fear. At very least permemant cold war.

It's a fundamental difference on what is the best way to control a society.

Been almost 40 years since the last scare of total destruction, and 80 years since the final apocalyptic war before that.

My opinion of the options.

Ukraine will agree to disarmorment, and non-participation in NATO, and the West let's Russia get their way.

Meanwhile china will enforce their one country sans any intervention of any type.

*Or*

We all kill each-other.

Half the world has deemed the Western Moral/social compass unnecessary to their society and will start World War 3 to demonstrate their resolve to not be told resistance (to the New Order) is futile. It's simply a non-starter.

Might as well be saying, "American lead Western interest don't dictate our societies approach, we can and will stand against you now! F*** off United States and allies."

My thoughts. Poor Ukraine, used as a posurturing chip by one side, and called on it and destroyed by the other.
edit on 7-3-2022 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

A few hours ago, President Zelenskyy told Vladimir Putin where he is, daring him to attack his location.

www.foxnews.com...

Something's "not right".

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

wonderfulengineering.com...

Ukraine is vastly out numbered.

Why hasn't the vastly superior Russian military, destroyed Ukraine's Air Force? That should have been an easy deed. Even if they are on the ground, the planes could be destroyed. (Like Japan did at Pearl Harbor)

If you ignore Western press none of this is mysterious. Putin intends to keep Ukraine intact and doesn't want the country destroyed. Even if you subscribe to the idea that Putin is a madman dictator it still makes sense, why destroy a country you want for it's resources? Why blow up million dollar aircraft you intend to take possession of?

The MSM narratives aren't compatible within their own fake framework.

If you look at it that way, Putin's Army should just march up to Zelenskyy and ask him to leave. If he doesn't, arrest him.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:04 PM
link   

russia has been pushing propaganda lied in russia & ukraine (all russian tv, radio & online) very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started.

He did this for the hilarious public putin debunking.

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:07 PM
link   

So says the same putin that said that he would not invade Ukraine, and is currently destroying Ukraine.

Yeah, that putin guy sure is believable.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I HATE the biden administration.

Those traitors have absolutely nothing to do with anything I say, and very little to do with any russian activities in Ukraine anyway.

Have anything to say on the great russian peace keeping exercise, or just for a little raging?

edit on 7-3-2022 by PatriotGames4u because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:15 PM
link   
If they still have a significant portion of their planes this may be when they are looking to spend that capital, and they know they will need replacements.,

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Ukraine is out of air-to-air missiles, they can only use Russian air-to-air missiles and if they fly their planes they will get shot down.

The planes from Poland have been modified to use AIM-9 sidewinders and can cover the Ukrainian aircraft.

If Ukraine gets 1000 AIM 9X sidewinders, likely there would be 600 to 800 less Russian aircraft flying.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

For longer than you have been alive, America's number one political enemy state has been the USSR.

Putin's stated goal, of which the Ukrainian invasion is part, is to re-establish the USSR as a power in the world.

... and here you are, seemingly supporting their case? Hmmm...

If asking why Ukraine officials appear to be saving equipment, while asking others to sacrifice theirs, is supporting Putin, then so be it.

If trying to cast aspersions on a country that is under unprovoked attack and trying to defend itself against a larger, and better resourced, enemy is not supportive of that enemy, then I don't know what is? You see, that simple question you asked, was what is called 'a leading question'.

It's a logical question based on what the Pentagon says, and my own non-military mind.

There is an old joke that military intelligence is an oxymoron.

Your own non "military mind" must be positively hypoxic.

If questions of that nature offend you, take it up with your creator.

Of course I am not offended if some ideologically challenged mouthpiece wants to denigrate the poor and the downtrodden.

In James 4:6-7, I believe my Creator has already, preemptively, provided an adequate answer to any such question.

edit on 8/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Degradation33

A few hours ago, President Zelenskyy told Vladimir Putin where he is, daring him to attack his location.

www.foxnews.com...

Something's "not right".

That is correct. Something is not right. Russia is not under attack. Ukraine is.

Do you have an excuse for that?

edit on 8/3/2022 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ANNED

There aren’t currently 1,000 AIM-9Xs built anywhere. And the Polish MiGs can’t use the -9X too its full advantage.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

But, he is?

Why are you an apologist for him?

If you lost 9,000 soldiers to Ukraine "Freedom Fighters", wouldn't you do more to kill Ukrainians?

The United Nations says as of this morning, there are fewer than 407 civilian deaths in Ukraine. (Source: thehill.com... )

Either Vladimir Putin is telling his soldiers to not retaliate, or his soldiers do not want to retaliate, or Ukraine has not killed 9,000 Russian soldiers.

Which is it do you think?

Russia losing this many troops is all Propaganda. According to Ukriane there was 3500 dead in the first 30 hours. Not buying that.

400 dead Ukrainian civilians? Then you got to say perhaps 1/2 of those were "civilians" with guns, perhaps?

If you would just go off what the US media is showing you would think literally tens of thousands of civilians were killed, not 400. I just watched 20 minutes worth and all they are talking about is Russia purposely targeting civilians. 12/13 days into the war that's like 32/33 deaths a days on average, across the entire country, which is a very small amount.

To put it in perspective OVER 400 AMERICANS DIE EVERYDAY TO FENTANYL OVERDOSE!!!!

why aren't we doing everything in our power to fight Fentanyl/opioid addiction and fight Fentanyl coming into the country from the southern border?!?!? Why isn't the Opioid epidemic on the news a lot more when over 400 young Americans are dieing every single day?!?

14,000 ethnic Russian civillians killed in Donbass from the Ukrainian government in past 8 years but not a single word of it mentioned? Evidence of war crimes committed by Ukrainian forces in Donbass, not a word mentioned.
edit on 8-3-2022 by MisguidedAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: PatriotGames4u

russia has been pushing propaganda lied in russia & ukraine (all russian tv, radio & online) very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started.

He did this for the hilarious public putin debunking.

Post ur proof that "Russia has been pushing Propaganda very hard for several days that Zelinsky is lying and actually fled Ukraine when the war started (ALL RUSSIAN TV)

I watch Russian state news everyday and I have never seen them say that Zelenskyy left the country when the war started, NEVER. Not even once.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisguidedAngel
400 dead Ukrainian civilians? Then you got to say perhaps 1/2 of those were "civilians" with guns, perhaps?

14,000 ethnic Russian civilians killed in Donbass from the Ukrainian government in past 8 years but not a single word of it mentioned? Evidence of war crimes committed by Ukrainian forces in Donbass, not a word mentioned.

Somebody'll be along shortly to call you a Putin Apologist ... again.

Keep putting the truth out. It's starting to sink in deeper and deeper.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Double post

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 07:46 AM
link   

It's interesting to see someone say they are a mouthpiece for globalists, but then not critisize russia or repeat some russian propaganda.

Very interesting.

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

It's interesting to see someone say they are a mouthpiece for globalists, but then not critisize russia or repeat some russian propaganda.

Very interesting.

Ummm…please provide citations of this propaganda repetition you bandy about…

Quotes would be nice…

It is indeed interesting to witness avatars that formerly represented themselves opposing the MSM…the Biden administration…the WEF…and the Globalist progressives…and George Soros and his ilk…

Now perfectly aligned with every sentence and utterance they regurgitate…

I have witnessed many avatars being co-opted by this obvious tactic…and fall prey to the easily recognized agenda spoon fed to the greater unwashed…

Should we then…also count you amongst the assimilated masses…?

YouSir

posted on Mar, 8 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

...a country that is under unprovoked attack...

The question of whether the attack was "provoked" or not seems to be a clear sticking point among the people, and how we all view this conflict.

Many of us, myself included, do see it as clearly provoked, by the actions of Ukraine military forces in Donetsk and Lugansk, by flirting with membership in NATO (in direct violation of previous promises and guarantees), by shutting off the water to Crimea, etc.

Others do not see those actions by Ukraine (and the west) as provocation, and therefore consider it an unprovoked invasion.

I get the feeling many people define "provocation" differently. I think it would be more accurate to say that Russia's invasion was not warranted or not proportionate to justify an invasion -- that I totally agree with!

But I think this goes back to the western propaganda, which does not even want to admit any wrongdoing on Ukraine's part, including neo-Nazi military forces, to make Russia/Putin the only big bad boogeyman. This is why there has been so much effort put into denying the neo-Nazi presence even exists. The west needs the people to believe that Putin is the only bad guy here and the biggest baddest boogeyman ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join