It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops Are Accumulating in Europe as the Pentagon Eyes Putin's Ukraine War

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Guess I was right about the " smartest sting ". Moving the US troupes to Europe while the real hot topic is Xi's statement that China will take Taiwan.
Keep in mind the Paralympics in China ends March 13, 2022. I don't think its a smart idea to move 12000 troops to NATO nations while the US is being invaded at the southern border. Messed up world .

As Russia marches on its warpath, encircling Ukrainian cities and bombing civilian buildings, the Pentagon has deployed some 12,000 troops to NATO member nations within spitting distance of Ukraine, a massing of infantry, aircraft and tanks not seen since the Cold War.

www.military.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
Yes but it is not for against the Ukrainian Crisis, it is to secure the borders of the surrounding NATO states. Something -in my eyes- unnecessary and just theater.

It's fanning the flames in the narrative that Putin would attack a NATO member, too. This won't happen.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Just keeping US troops in Europe is stoopid and a huge waste of US taxpayer dollars.

If the EU can't commit to protecting itself, why should the US taxpayer be asked for even one more red penny? Get all 80K of 'em out of there. Give 'em discharge papers even.

Who has the popcorn ... just in case sparks do start to fly?

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
It's fanning the flames in the narrative that Putin would attack a NATO member, too. This won't happen.

Possibly not.

We don't know what Putin's total strategy is here. I don't think Putin is afraid of NATO at all. No sharp teeth there ... and they have a LOT to lose ... while Putin has a LOT to gain.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Directly attacking a NATO member would definitely involve the US and we sit on US atomic bombs here in Germany making us a big target. If we believe the MSM then Putin is loosing big time against Ukraine that allegedly stands on it's own, I can not see it happening that Russia attacks a NATO member because then it really invokes WW3.

This analysis is based on the believe that Putin isn't just a puppet and WEF doesn't instigate WW3 to have their great reset finally. That's the wild card for me.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Just keeping US troops in Europe is stoopid and a huge waste of US taxpayer dollars.

If the EU can't commit to protecting itself, why should the US taxpayer be asked for even one more red penny? Get all 80K of 'em out of there. Give 'em discharge papers even.

Who has the popcorn ... just in case sparks do start to fly?

Don't forget to take your atomic bombs and missile defenses with you

edit on 7.3.2022 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain
a reply to: Snarl

Directly attacking a NATO member would definitely involve the US and we sit on US atomic bombs here in Germany making us a big target. If we believe the MSM then Putin is loosing big time against Ukraine that allegedly stands on it's own, I can not see it happening that Russia attacks a NATO member because then it really invokes WW3.

This analysis is based on the believe that Putin isn't just a puppet and WEF doesn't instigate WW3 to have their great reset finally. That's the wild card for me.

Ummm…I already think there’s a case for attacking NATO countries…and specifically Poland…provided they do provide fighter jets to Ukraine…and that these jets take off from Polish territory…

That would be Poland and NATO entering the war…and just might incur missile strikes on those bases…

This is of course being pushed by the US…and the Biden regime…through Sec of state Anthony Blinken…they’re strong arming Poland to commit to this escalation…

YouSir

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

That does not spawn a NATO defense case. It's a different scenario you describe here.

A NATO defense case is when a NATO member is directly attacked. It's a different scenario if Poland or Germany (or any other NATO member) decides to give aid. If we send in personal to a non NATO member in defense and get casualities, it is not a NATO defense case.

It's on the country giving aid itself. However, the political world currently is even more bonkers than I am used to it so who knows what the above rule is really worth and what other excuses the law twisters find.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:05 AM
link   
WWIII is inevitable people we haven't come this far for nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smigg

I am afraid you are correct.
All it will take is one tiny ff.

Its primed and ready.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Smigg

Its primed and ready.

As planned.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Smigg

We are in WWIII now. The only things left are the formal declarations. Those do not come before hostilities; they come after.

Remember Pearl Harbor. We were not at war.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

We are in WWIII now. The only things left are the formal declarations. Those do not come before hostilities; they come after.

TheRedneck

That is also true.
It took 9/11 last time, 4k dead.
As pissed off as the population is here, a small event would wrap this in patriotism.
Tho those in the draft category would not be excited to be inducted.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 10:30 AM
link   

TheRedneck

I agree but I think most people believe it will somehow blow it's self out. At work the majority seem to think it's going to be just another cold war.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:26 PM
link   

TheRedneck

That is also true.
It took 9/11 last time, 4k dead.
As pissed off as the population is here, a small event would wrap this in patriotism.
Tho those in the draft category would not be excited to be inducted.

The false flag will happen. US Main Stream Media will call for war, beating the war drums incessantly. Biden's handlers will push for World War! The UN will declare war first and then the US Congress...

This time however, it will be our military fighting and dying alongside the Ukrainian NAZI military. Yep, NAZIs! Not Neo, not pseudo, not pretend, not wannabe. NAZIs. The real deal. The gas chamber, crematorium oven, concentration death camp kind.

God will look down upon this and say: I destroyed the NAZIs once and I will do it again - with Russia's help...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight
Eu variety?
Nato variety?
Usa variety?
Or all of the above?

Imo it would take a strike on the usa. People here don't care enough to spill blood again in europe.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Oh wow
The star trek lady correspondent for fox news at the pentagon just reported the usa has 100k soldiers in europe and ukraine has 60 million men of fighting age engaged with the russian army.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Eu variety?
Nato variety?
Usa variety?
Or all of the above?

Imo it would take a strike on the usa. People here don't care enough to spill blood again in europe.

The ones that were formed in Germany in the late 20's early 30's of the 20th century. Many of them escaped capture and internment to the USSR immediately after WW2 in 1945 - 46. They went underground but kept their ideology alive through family, social groups and recruits.

False flags in America. There are still at least 4 nukes still unaccounted for by the US military, IIRC. 3 are tactical nukes of approximately 50 kilotons yield strength and one 2.5 megaton strategic thermonuke that possibly "fell off a B-52" somewhere. Yeah, right...

ETA: A year ago, there were many sites that told of missing or possibly stolen nukes. I can find one, the Barksdale incident that has been sanitized. Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 01:56 PM
link   
So the "false flag" will be a russian nuke strike?
That would definitely kick start ww3.

They better be careful, they will bite off more than they can chew.
I don't think "patton" would be restrained this time.

posted on Mar, 7 2022 @ 03:18 PM
link   

So the "false flag" will be a russian nuke strike?
That would definitely kick start ww3.

They better be careful, they will bite off more than they can chew.
I don't think "patton" would be restrained this time.

Don't know if you are sarcastic or trolling me - anyway - a Soviet sub went down about 700 nm north of Bermuda in 1986. It had at least 16 (other Soviets said 14) nuclear tipped missiles still onboard, one was ejected during a violent blast when seawater and missile fuel mixed in the missile tube. In 1988, the Soviets located the sub and went down 18,000 feet to recover the nukes and anything else recoverable. No nukes were recovered because someone had all ready recovered them plus the one that was accidently ejected during the explosion. (My surprised face :wow

nationalinterest.org...
www.thevintagenews.com...
edit on 3/7/2022 by NightFlight because: Left out some important

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join